Genesis Gv60 Estate360kW Sport Plus 77.4kWh 5 Doors AWD Auto [Comf/Innov]
- 21" 5 Spoke Alloy WheelsMichelin TyresSummer Tyres Pilot Sport 4Temporary Mobility Kit (Tmk)
- Cat 1 AlarmCentral Door Lock Front And Rear Door Lock/UnlockImmobiliserManual Child Door Lock + DeadlocksSmart Key/Button Start
- 19" Front Brake Ventilated Disc19" Rear Brake Ventilated Disc3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs + Esc + Hac + Mcb (Multi Collision Brake)Driver And Passenger AirbagDriver Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldForward Collision Avoidance System (Car/Pedestrian/Bicycle)Front Center Side AirbagFront Thorax And Pelvis + Curtain AirbagsIsofix Rear Child Anchor With Upper And LowerManual Rear Side CurtainRear Seat Alert With SensorsSmart Regenerative BrakingTsa (Trailer Stability Assist)Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Innovation Pack - Gv60Trailer Pack - Gv60
- 18-Way Electrically Adjustable Premium Relaxation Driver’S Seat With Memory Function And Electrically Adjustable Premium Relaxation Seat For Passenger2Nd Row Heating Floor Output3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60:40 Split Back Folding Rear SeatsAmbient LightingAmbient Lighting In Foot AreaCrystal Sphere Gear SelectorDrink Holder At Centre ArmrestDriver And Passenger Electric Seat AdjustmentDriver Seat Ergo MotionDriver Seat Side Bolster And Back Cushion AdjusterElectric Driver Cushion ExtensionElectric Driver Cushion Tilt-UpElectric Lumbar Support For DriverElectric Lumbar Support For PassengerElectric Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel With Memory FunctionEnhanced Full-Spectrum Mood Lighting SystemErgo Motion Seats For Driver Massage FunctionFace Connect Facial RecognitionFinger Print Reader AuthenticationFront Air Condition With Dual Zone AdjustmentHeat Pump SystemHeated Front And Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelLeather Steering WheelManual Rear Side BlindsMetallic PedalsMulti Folding Luggage BoardPaddle ShifterParticulate Matter Sensor & Air Purification SystemPower Outlet For Rear (Lower Centre Console)Power Outlet For TrunkPremium Charcoal Cabin FilterPtc HeaterRear Luggage CoverRear Seat Occupant AlertSingle Front Passenger SeatStandard Air FilterUp/Down And Sliding Headrest AdjustmentUp/Down Rear Headrest AdjustmentUsb Charger Front Console (2 Port)Ventilated Front SeatsVirtual Gearshift
- Acoustically Insulated Rear GlazingAuto HeadlightsAuto High Beam + Dusk SensorAutomatic Window DefoggerBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Outside Door HandlesElectrochromic Inside Rear View MirrorExterior Door Handle - Flush AutoGlossy Black Paint (C-Type) Door MirrorsLaminated Front Side GlassLaminated Rear GlassLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Combination LampsLed Rear Fog LampsLed Rear Stop LampOutside Electrical Folding Rear MirrorOutside Rear Mirrors Electrical Adjustment + HeatedPower Front And Rear Windows With Auto Down/UpPuddle Lamps With LogoRain SensorRear Side And Backlite Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear Spoiler With High Mounted Stop LampRear WiperWindshield Acoustic Film
- 12.3" Navi Lcd Display + Dab Radio + Tms2 Usb RearGenesis Touch ControllerSteering Wheel Audio Remote Control
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard Charger400V/800V Charging TechnologyAwdBattery Heating SystemBattery Hv ExtendBattery Saver FunctionBoost ModeDomestic Cable 230V / 12A / 3.6KwElectronic Limited Slip DifferentialFront High Performance DamperI PedalPreview Electronically Controlled SuspensionPublic Charging Cable (Ac) Type 2Rear Performance DamperType 2 Cable 480V / 32A
- 12.3" Tft Lcd (Clu) Integrated Display + RheostatDigital Key 2.0Drift ModeDrive Mode Integrated ControlDrive Mode SelectE-CallElectric Power SteeringElectric Rear Tailgate Opening And Height AdjustableFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Following Assist (Lfa)Lane Keeping Assist (Lka)Lighting Backup GuidelinesManual Speed Limit Assist (Msla)Scc Smart Cruise Control With Stop And StartWireless Phone Charger
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh77.4Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2060Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)440Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)73Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)18Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw350Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw350Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage120000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City14.3Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb19.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City4.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.3Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City621Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb466Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City386Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb289
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)66NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power490Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesSport Plus Comf/InnoGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749AManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %89Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %63Ncap Safety Assist %88Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4 secEngine Power - Bhp490 bhpEngine Power - Kw360 kwEngine Power - Rpm4400 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft516 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg71.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm700 nmTop Speed146 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/40 R21Tyre Size Rear255/40 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 SpokeWheel Type21" Alloy
- Height1580 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1590 mmLength4515 mmWheelbase2900 mmWidth1890 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2150 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2640 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1460 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)432 litresMax. Loading Weight420 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2220 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.9
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.