Jaguar I-Pace Estate294kW EV400 R-Dynamic SE Black 90kWh 5 Doors Auto
- Blind Spot AssistBluetooth ConnectivityBrake Pad Wear IndicatorDriver Condition MonitorE-CallIncontrol RemoteInteractive Driver DisplayLane Keep AssistLow Power ModeNavigation SystemOutside Temperature GaugeRange For RouteRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorSoftware Over The AirSpeed Proportional Electronic Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Start Up Sequence With Movement In Dials And LightingTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerVoice Control SystemWireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoWireless Device Charging
- 11Kw 3 Phase Ac Onboard Charger7Kw Single Phase Ac Onboard Charger WallboxActive Sound DesignAll Wheel Drive (Awd)Configurable DynamicsHome Charging Cable Mode 2Jaguar ChargingOpen Differential With Torque Vectoring By BrakingPublic Charging Cable Mode 3Timed Charging
- 10" Pivi Pro DuoDigital Audio Broadcast Radio-DabPivi Pro Connected
- 3 Flash Lane Change IndicatorsAcoustic Laminated WindscreenActive VanesAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured AccentsBody Coloured Side Cladding And Rear DiffuserElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapFixed Panoramic Glass SunroofFlush Exterior Door HandlesFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Shield GrilleGraphite Atlas Matte Finish Front Air CheeksHeated Front WindscreenHeated Rear Window With TimerHeated Washer JetsLaminated Front And Toughened Rear Side GlassLed Tail LightsPrivacy GlassR-Dynamic Body StyleRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Bike Carrier Preparation KitRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperScrew-In Rear Recovery EyeSolar Attenuating Rear WindscreenSolar Attenuating WindscreenThird Brake Light
- 12V Power Socket In Loadspace12V Power Sockets3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAir Quality SensorEbony CarpetElectric Cabin Pre-ConditioningFront Storage CompartmentHooks In LoadspaceLed Rear Reading LightsLuggage Tie Downs In LoadspaceMultifunction Steering WheelOverhead Lighting ConsolePremium Cabin LightingRear CupholderSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Under Rear SeatsSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Online Pack With Data Plan - I-Pace
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver/Front Passenger Airbags, Front And Rear Curtain Airbags And Front Side AirbagsAbsAll Surface Progress Control (Aspc)Anti-Whiplash Front HeadrestsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectric Parking Brake (Epb)Emergency Brake AssistEmergency BrakingEnhanced Brake RegenerationFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHill Launch AssistLow Traction LaunchPower Operated Child LocksTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- Global Lock And Unlock Switch On Driver DoorIntrusion Sensor And AlarmKeyless EntryLock Only Switch On Front Passenger DoorLocking Wheel Nuts
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh90Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)765Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)603Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)447Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)85Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeCcs Type 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw50Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity84.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh25.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel22Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.5Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.8Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb446Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh408Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel470Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Extra High - Teh320Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Extra High - Tel361Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - High - Teh445Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - High - Tel518Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Low - Teh533Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Low - Tel618Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Medium - Teh503Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Medium - Tel604Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb277Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh254Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel292Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Ex High - Teh199Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Ex High - Tel224Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - High - Teh277Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - High - Tel322Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Low - Teh331Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Low - Tel384Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Medium - Teh313Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Medium - Tel375
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)67NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power400Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description90Kwh Ev400Coin SeriesR-Dynamic Se BlackGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)4.8 secEngine Power - Bhp400 bhpEngine Power - Kw294 kwEngine Power - Rpm4250 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft513 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg71 mkgEngine Torque - Nm696 nmTop Speed124 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front245/50 R20Tyre Size Rear245/50 R20Tyre Size SpareNot AvailableWheel Style5 Split Spoke Style 6007Wheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1566 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4682 mmWheelbase2990 mmWidth2011 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2139 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2670 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1363 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)505 litresMax. Loading Weight537 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMinimum Kerbweight2133 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.35
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Jaguar I-Pace a good car?
Yes. Aside from the Tesla Model X, the Jaguar I-Pace was the first luxurious electric SUV to hit the market and it remains one of the best. It drives brilliantly, has a stunning cabin and it looks like no other Jaguar model you can think of.Is there a confusing array of power and battery options for the Jaguar I-Pace range?
No, there's just the 1 model of Jaguar I-Pace - the EV400. This uses a 400hp, 696Nm drivetrain with a 90kWh lithium-ion battery pack, good for both 0-62mph in 4.8 seconds and a single-shot range of up to 292 miles.Is the Jaguar I-Pace well equipped?
A base-grade S version of the Jaguar I-Pace comes with a healthy stock of kit, including but not limited to 19-inch alloys, auto LED head- and taillights, dual-zone climate control, keyless entry and go, synthetic leather upholstery, 8-way part-electric heated front Sports seats, a heated steering wheel, a Digital Driver's Display, Pivi Pro infotainment with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a Meridian Sound System, cruise control, front and rear parking sensors, a rear-view camera and more.Is the Jaguar I-Pace practical?
The Jaguar I-Pace has a 656-litre boot, which looks massive on the face of things. However, Jaguar measures cargo capacity slightly differently to other manufacturers, so this figure could be a bit misleading. That said, the boot is still a good size and, with a near-3-metre-long wheelbase, the I-Pace is very roomy and practical within.Is the Jaguar I-Pace reliable?
Compared to its electric SUV peers, the Jaguar I-Pace has proven above average for reliability and, furthermore, it is backed up by the company's 3-year warranty.