Land Rover Range Rover Sport Estate3.0 P400 Dynamic SE 5 Doors Auto
- 13.1" Touchscreen3D 360 Degree Surround Camera With Wade SensingAdaptive Cruise Control With Steering AssistAndroid AutoApple Car PlayBlind Spot AssistBluetooth Connectivity StreamingDriver Condition ResponseEco ModeElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)Interactive Driver Display Instrument ClusterLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistOccupant Protection AssistPush Button StartRear Collision MonitorRear Traffic MonitorRemoteTraffic Sign Recognition With Adaptive Speed LimiterTrip ComputerWireless Device Charging With Phone Signal Booster
- 8 Speed Automatic TransmissionAdaptive DynamicsAll Wheel Drive SystemAutomatic Access HeightDynamic Air SuspensionTerrain Response 2
- Dab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Incontrol Protect - Sos Emergency Call With Automatic Collision Detection, Optimised Assistance Call And Incontrol Remote App EssentialPivi Pro ConnectedUsb/Aux Input Socket
- Adaptive Brake LightsAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsCentre High Mounted Stop LightElectric Heated/Power Fold Memory Door Mirrors With Approach Lights And Auto Dimming Driver SideElectric Windows With One Touch Open/Close And Anti TrapFlush Deployable Exterior Door HandlesFollow Me Home LightingFront And Rear Recovery EyesHeadlight Power WashHeated Rear WindowHeated Washer JetsHeated WindscreenIntegrated Twin TailpipesLed Tail LightsMetal Load Space Scuff PlatesNo BadgesRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Animated Directional IndicatorsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeRemote Window ClosingSide Repeater Indicators In MirrorTrailer Stability AssistWinter Wiper Park Position
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60:40 Seats With Power Recline And LoadthroughAir Quality SensorAuto Air RecirculationBright Metal Foot PedalsCentre Console With ArmrestCustomer Configurable Single Point EntryDriver's FootrestEasy Boot LoadingEbony Console Door Armrests And SeatbeltsElectric Adjustable Steering ColumnFront And Rear CupholdersFront Door Storage SpaceFront Head RestraintsFront Map LightsFront Seat Back Map PocketsFront Stowage PocketFront/Rear Passenger Grab HandlesGearshift PaddlesHeated Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat PreparationLoadspace CoverLoadspace HookLoadspace LightLoadspace Mounting ProvisionsLockable GloveboxLuggage Tie-Downs In LoadspaceMultifunction Steering WheelPollen FilterPower SocketRear Centre ArmrestRear Head RestraintsRear IsofixSingle Front Passenger SeatThree 12V Accessory Power OutletsUpper Secondary Glovebox
- Online Pack With Data Plan - Range Rover Sport
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Brake Pre-Fill TechnologyConfigurable AutolockCornering Brake Control (Cbc)Dsc - Dynamic Stability ControlEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectric Parking BrakeElectronic Traction ControlEmergency BrakingFront Seatbelt PretensionersFront Side AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Descent ControlHill Launch AssistLow Traction LaunchPassenger Seat Occupant Detector With Front AirbagsPower Operated Child LocksRoll Stability ControlSeatbelt WarningTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- ImmobiliserIntrusion SensorKeyless EntryLocking Wheel NutsPerimetric And Volumetric Anti Theft AlarmRemote Locking
- Moonlight Noble Chrome Interior Finishers
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb216 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh229 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel217 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2996 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders6Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)92.3 mmEngine LayoutNorth SouthFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves24TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb9.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh10.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel9.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb29.6Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh27.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel29.4
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc3.0 ccBadge Power400Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionP400Coin SeriesDynamic SeGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %85Ncap Child Occupant Protection %85Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %69Ncap Safety Assist %82Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage21000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.7 secEngine Power - Bhp400 bhpEngine Power - Kw294 kwEngine Power - Rpm5500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft406 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg56.1 mkgEngine Torque - Nm550 nmEngine Torque - Rpm2000 rpmTop Speed150 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front275/50 R21Tyre Size Rear275/50 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleStyle 5126Wheel Type21" Alloy
- Height1820 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4946 mmWheelbase2997 mmWidth2047 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2209 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresGross Vehicle Weight3220 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1491 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)647 litresMax. Loading Weight910 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked3500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2310 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.53
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.