Lexus Lm Estate350h 2.5 5 Doors E-CVT 2WD
- 5 Drive Modes - Ev/Normal/Sport/Rear Comfort/CustomActive Cruise ControlAuto Remote ParkingBlind Spot MonitoringDriver Monitoring CameraE-CallFront Cross Traffic AssistHead Up DisplayIntelligent Park AssistLane Change AssistLexus Link Pro With 14" TouchscreenPanoramic View MonitorPasRoad Sign Assist - RsaSmart Entry And Push Button StartWireless Charging Pad For Front Seats
- 220V Ac InverterAvs - Adaptive Variable Suspension
- Mark Levinson 3D Surround Sound System With 21 SpeakersRear Seat 14" Monitor With Hdmi Input
- Daytime Running LightsFixed Moon RoofHeated, Auto-Folding Outside Mirrors With Memory Function, And Turn IndicatorsLed Headlights With AhsRear Side Wing DoorsThird Brake Light
- 2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Seat Bench In 3Rd RowAir Type Lumbar Support For Rear First Row SeatsElectric SunshadeElectrically Adjustable Steering ColumnFront And Rear 2 Zone Air Conditioning With Nanoe-X TechnologyFront And Rear Head RestraintsHeated And Ventilated Front Seats And Rear First Row SeatsHeated Wooden Steering WheelIlluminated Entry SystemMassage Rear First Row Seats With One Program And Two Levels Of Pressure Lasting 15 MinutesPower Adjustable Front Seats With Driver Memory And Driver 4 Way Lumbar SupportRear First Row Swede InsertsSemi-Aniline Leather UpholsterySingle Front Passenger SeatStowable Table In Centre Armrest For Rear First Row SeatsTouch Steering Switches
- 19" Alloy Wheels
- Pre Collision SystemLexus Safety System + 3Digital KeyChild Locks On Rear Doors2X 2Nd Row And 3X 3Rd Row 3 Point Seatbelts
- Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Co0.14Hc0.015Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)66Nox0.06Particles0.006Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb152 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh163 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel152 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2487 ccCompression Ratio14.1:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)87.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)103.4 mmEngine CodeA25a FxsEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears1 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb42.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.5 ccBadge Power250Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionHCoin SeriesNot AvailableGeneration Mark1Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9.1 secEngine Power - Bhp250 bhpEngine Power - Kw184 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft176 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg24.4 mkgEngine Torque - Nm239 nmEngine Torque - Rpm4300 rpmTop Speed118 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?YesTyre Size Front225/55 R19Tyre Size Rear225/55 R19Wheel Type19" Alloy
- Height (Including Roof Rails)1930 mmLength5130 mmWheelbase3000 mmWidth1890 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresGross Vehicle Weight2830 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1191 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)110 litresMax. Loading Weight535 kgMinimum Kerbweight2295 kgNo. Of Seats7Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb5.9
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.