Lexus RX Estate450h+ 2.5 Takumi 5 Doors E-CVT
- 360 Degree Panoramic View MonitorBluetooth Mobile Phone ConnectivityBsm - Blind Spot MonitoringDrive Mode SelectorDriver Monitoring SystemE-CallFully Automated ParkingHead Up DisplayLexus Link Connected Services Including Over The Air UpdatesMm21 Lexus Link Pro - 14" Hd Touchscreen With Embedded And Cloud Based Navigation, Voice Assistant, Connected Services, Over The Air And Always OnlinePush Button StarterRear Cross Traffic AlertSpeed Sensitive Electric Power Assisted SteeringUltrasonic Parking SensorsWireless Apple Carplay And Wired Android AutoWireless Smartphone Charger
- 220V Ac Inverter3 Pin To Type 2 10A Charging Cable6.6 Kw Onboard ChargerAdaptive Variable SuspensionE-Four Automatic TransmissionType 2 Ac ChargingType 2 Mode 3 32A Charging CableVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 Usb Ports (3 Front Usb C, 1 Front Usb A And 2 Rear Usb C)Dab Digital RadioMark Levinson Premium Surround Sound System With 21 Speakers
- 3 Projector Bi-Beam Led Headlight With Adaptive High Beam System With Bladescan TechnologyAuto HeadlightsDigital Rear View MirrorFront And Rear One Touch Power Windows With Voice CommandFront And Rear Silver Window Frame MouldingsGlove And Towel SetHeadlight WashersHeated, Auto-Folding Door Mirrors, Auto Dimming With Rerverse Tilt, Turn Indicators And Panoramic View SensorsIntelligent Clearance SonarL-Shaped Rear Light BarLed Brake Lights And Rear Lights With Emergency Brake SignalLed Cornering HeadlightsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front And Rear Fog LightsLed IndicatorsPanoramic SunroofPower Back Door With Kick SensorPrivacy Uv Glass, Rear Doors And TailgateRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeRoof RailsVariable Front Intermittent Wipers
- 10 Way Electric Power Front Seats12V Accessory Port Centre Console And Luggage Compartment2 Cup Holders In Centre Console2 X Sunvisors With Vanity Mirror And Lamp3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Electric Lumbar Support For Driver And Front Passenger40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats64 Colour Led Ambient Interior Illumination With 14 Pre-Set Themed Colour TonesCharge Cable BagDriver And Passenger Seat MemoryEasy Access Driver SeatEasy Access Steering WheelElectrically Adjustable Rear SeatsFront Aluminium Scuff PlatesFront HeadrestsFront Tray In Front Of Centre ConsoleGloveboxHeated And Ventilated Front SeatsHeated And Ventilated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelLever Type Shft ControlPower Adjustable Steering WheelRear Resin Scuff PlatesRear SunshadeSemi-Aniline Leather UpholsterySingle Front Passenger SeatTextile Carpet MatsThree Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning System With Nanoe TechnologyTwo Way Opening Centre Armrest With StorageWood And Leather Steering Wheel
- 2 X Isofix Child Rear Seat Restraints3 Point Elr Front And Rear Seatbelts With PretensionersAbsCurtain Shield Airbags (Front And Rear)Driver And Front Passenger 2 Stage AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagE-Latch With Safe Exit AssistEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Parking BrakeElectronically Controlled BrakingExtended Lexus Safety System+ 3 - Lane Change Assist, Front Cross Traffic AssistFront And Rear Left/Right Force Limiters And Tension ReducersFront And Rear Left/Right Seatbelt RemindersFront Centre AirbagHill Assist ControlLexus Safety System+ 3 - Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre Collision System Day And Night, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign, OtaManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Cut-Off DeviceTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning
- 2 X Remote Key FobsCustomisable Auto Door LockLocking Wheel NutsMotion Sensor KeySmart Keyless EntryThatcham Category 1 Alarm + ImmobiliserVin Etching
- 21" Alloy Wheels
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh18.1Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)180Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw6.6Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw6.6Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb68Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb42
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)66Nox0.004Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb25Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh26Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel25
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2487 ccCompression Ratio14.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)87.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)103.4 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears1 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionAuto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.1Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.2Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1.1Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb256.7Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh235.4Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel256.7
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc2.5 ccBadge Power309Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionH+Coin SeriesTakumiGeneration Mark5Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %90Ncap Child Occupant Protection %87Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %89Ncap Safety Assist %91Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6.5 secEngine Power - Bhp309 bhpEngine Power - Kw227 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft167 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg23.1 mkgEngine Torque - Nm227 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3600 rpmTop Speed112 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesTyre Size Front235/50 R21Tyre Size Rear235/50 R21Wheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type21" Alloy
- Height1695 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4890 mmWheelbase2850 mmWidth1920 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresGross Vehicle Weight2780 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1678 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)612 litresMax. Loading Weight670 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2110 kgNo. Of Seats5
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.