Mazda Mazda2 Hatchback1.5 Skyactiv G 75 SE-L 5 Doors
- Adjustable Speed LimiterAnalogue Speed Display MeterApple Car Play/Android AutoCruise ControlDigital Instrument ClusterDigital Rev CounterE-CallEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonIntegrated BluetoothMazda Connect With 8" Colour Touch ScreenNavigation SystemPasRear Parking SensorService IndicatorTrip Computer
- Am/Fm/Dab Radio With 6 Speakers With Usb And Aux InputsMultimedia Commander Including Separate Volume DialSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Bluetooth Controls
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlight LevellingBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured Front Bumper With Black Lower BezelBody Coloured Rear Bumper With Black Lower MouldingsChrome Finish Signature Wing On Front GrilleComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch Auto Up/Down For Driver's WindowHalogen Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Indicator LightsLed Third Brake LightRain Sensing Front Wipers With Adjustable Sensitivity And SpeedRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSatin Black Front Grille
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Rear SeatsClimate Control Air ConditioningCloth UpholsteryDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Grab Handles With CoathooksDrivers Seat Manual Slide Recline And Height AdjustmentDrivers/Front Passengers Covered Vanity Mirrors And Drivers Ticket HolderFolding Rear SeatsFront Centre Storage With Two CupholdersFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger And Driver Door PocketsFront Passenger Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Height AdjustFront Passenger Seatback PocketsGear Shift IndicatorGloveboxInterior Courtesy Light With Integrated SpotlightIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather HandbrakeLeather Steering Wheel And Gear KnobLuggage Compartment LightSatin Silver DialsSingle Front Passenger SeatThree Height Adjustable Rear Head RestraintsTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 2X3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Collision Mitigation Braking SystemDynamic Stability Control + Traction ControlEspFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Driver, Passenger And Rear Seat Seatbelt WarningFront Dual Stage Driver And Single Stage Front Passenger AirbagsFront Side AirbagsG-Vectoring Control PlusHill Launch AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsPassenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Deadlocking SystemImmobiliserPower Door LocksRemote Central LockingThatcham Accredited Alarm And Immobiliser
- Black Dashboard
- 15" Silver Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1066 kgGross Vehicle Weight1532 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)44 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked545 kgMax. Loading Weight466 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)280 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load50 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)950 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb4.7
- Length4070 cmWidth1695 cmWheelbase2570 cmWidth (including mirrors)2028 cmHeight1524 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low48.7WLTP - MPG - Medium61.4WLTP - MPG - High67.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb58.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.3 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP75 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW55 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT105Engine Torque - NM143 nmEngine Torque - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1496 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.0:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe-LCoin DescriptionSkyactiv-G 75Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0714eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power75Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front185/65 R15Tyre Size Rear185/65 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)95 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium105WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High96WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb109
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.