Mazda Cx-30 Hatchback2.0 e-Skyactiv X MHEV SE-L Lux 5 Doors
- 16" Grey Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Remote Central Locking With Deadlocking And Automatic Door Lock When DrivingSmart Keyless EntryThatcham Accredited Alarm And Immobiliser
- 3 Point Elr Front Seat Belts X2 With Pretensioners3 Point Elr Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Drivers Knee AirbagDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlElectronic Parking Brake With Auto Disengage Function And Auto Hold FunctionFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Dual Stage Driver And Single Stage Front Passenger AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchFront Side AirbagsFront Smart City Brake SupportG-Vectoring Control PlusHill Launch AssistManual Child Lock In Rear DoorsMild Hybrid System With Regenerative BrakingSeatbelt Reminder For Driver/Front Passenger And Rear SeatsTraction Control System (Tcs)Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)
- 12V Power Outlet In Centre Console3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Fold Down Rear SeatsCloth Upholstery With Interior AccentsDark Cloth Door Panel InsertsDashboard, Door Cards And Front Centre Armrest In Black ClothDriver And Front Passenger Visors With Covered Vanity Mirror And Driver Ticket HolderDriver Seat Manual Slide, Recline, Height And Seat Tilt AdjustDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Door StorageDriver, Front Passenger And Two Rear Grab Handles With CoathooksDual Zone Climate Control Air Conditioning With Rear Air VentsFolding Rear Centre Armrest With Two Cup HoldersFront And Rear (X3) Head RestraintsFront And Rear Led LightingFront ArmrestFront Centre Storage With Two CupholdersFront Passenger Seatback PocketsFront Passengers Seat Manual Slide, Recline And Height AdjustmentGear Shift IndicatorGlovebox IlluminationHeated Front Seats With 3 Stage SettingIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Wrapped Gear Shift KnobLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel With Telescopic And Tilt AdjustmentLed Luggage Compartment LightingLight Roof Headlining And PillarsRoof Mounted Sunglasses HolderSingle Front Passenger Seat
- B-Pillar And C-Pillar Garnishes In Satin Black FinishAuto Dimming Driver's Door MirrorAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Headlight LevellingBody Coloured, Electrically Adjustable, Heated Auto Power Folding Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsChrome Finish Signature Wing In Front GrilleComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionDual Chrome ExhaustDusk Sensing HeadlightsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One Touch Auto Up/DownFront Kodo Turn SignalGloss Black Rear Roof SpoilerLed Headlights With Halogen Daytime Running Lights And High Beam ControlLed Rear Combination LightsRain Sensing Front Wipers With Adjustable Speed And Intermittent WipeRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSatin Black Front GrilleThird Brake Light
- 2 Usb Charging Ports In Front Inner Central ArmrestAm / Fm / Dab Radio With 8 SpeakersMultimedia Commander Including Separate Volume DialSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Bluetooth Controls
- 7" Tft Colour Driver Instrument Panel Display8.8" Colour Centre Touch Screen Display With Mazda Connect InfotainmentAdaptive Cruise Control (Mazda Radar Cruise Control)Apple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot Monitoring With Rear Cross Traffic AlertDriver Attention Alert SystemE-Call With GpsEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Start/Stop ButtonFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntegrated BluetoothIntegrated Mazda Navigation SystemIntelligent Speed AssistLane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)Mazda Connected ServicesPasReversing CameraService IndicatorTailgateTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWindscreen Projected Colour Active Driving Display (Hud)
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb127 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High137Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High111Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low148Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium121
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1998 ccCompression Ratio15.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)83.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)91.2 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliverySuperchargerGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.1Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low6.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium5.4Wltp - Mpg - Comb50.4Wltp - Mpg - Extra High46.3Wltp - Mpg - High57.6Wltp - Mpg - Low42.8Wltp - Mpg - Medium52.3
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power186Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionE-Skyactiv X MhevCoin SeriesSe-L LuxInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %99Ncap Child Occupant Protection %86Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %80Ncap Safety Assist %77Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.3 secEngine Power - Bhp186 bhpEngine Power - Kw137 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft177 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg24.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm240 nmEngine Torque - Rpm4000 rpmTop Speed127 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1540 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4395 mmWheelbase2655 mmWidth1795 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2040 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)51 litresGross Vehicle Weight1965 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1406 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)430 litresMax. Loading Weight534 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMinimum Kerbweight1431 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.