Mercedes-Benz GLE EstateGLE 350de 4Matic AMG Line 5 Doors 9G-Tronic
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 12.3 High Resolution Wide Screen Cockpit Display With Choice Of Three Display Styles Classic, Progressive Or Sport And Unique Ambient Lighting SettingAttention AssistBlind Spot AssistBrake Wear Warning DisplayCruise Control With Variable Speed LimiterDirect Steer Speed Sensitive SteeringDynamic Select With A Choice Of Driving Modes (Eco, Comfort, Sport And Individual)Easy-Pack Tailgate - Powered Opening/Closing AutomaticallyEco Start/Stop FunctionGeofencingHard-Disk NavigationHey Mercedes Voice ActivationHigh Resolution 12.3" Multimedia Colour DisplayLane Keeping Assistant (Lka)Mercedes Me Connect Including Emergency Call System, Accident Recovery, Breakdown Management And MaintenanceOutside Temperature DisplayRemote Boot ReleaseReversing CameraService Indicator (Assyst)Smartphone IntegrationSpeed Limit AssistStatus Display For Rear Seat Belts In Instrument ClusterTraffic Sign Assist, Traffic Sign Recognition Including Wrong Way Warning Function And Display Of Posted Speed Limits In The Instrument ClusterTrip Computer In Multifunction Display Showing Current Fuel ConsumptionWireless Charging
- 3.7 Kw Monophase On Board Charger85 Litre Fuel Tank9G Tronic 9 Speed Automatic TransmissionCharging Cable For Wallbox And Public Charging Stations 8M StraightDiesel Particulate Filter (Dpf)Incorrect Fuelling ProtectionLowered Comfort Suspension With Steel Springs And Selective Adaptive Dampening With Lowering By Up To -15MmPlug-In Hybrid Specifics With 7.4Kw Ac, 60Kw Dc Charging, Household And Public Charging Cables, Acoustic Ambient Protection, Pre-Entry Climate Control
- Additional Usb ConnectionDab Digital RadioDual Bluetooth Interface, 2 Usb Ports (Type C)Mbux Multimedia System
- 3Rd Brake LightAdaptive Brake LightsAdaptive High Beam AssistAerial For GpsAluminium Look, Illuminated Running Boards With Rubber StudsAmg Bodystyling Front And Rear Aprons And Side Skirts In Polished AluminiumBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersDaytime Running LightsElectric Windows With One Touch Opening/Closing And Obstruction SensorsExterior Mirrors Heated And Electronically AdjustableFront Green Tinted GlassLed High Performance HeadlampsLed Rear LightsPrivacy Glass - Heat Insulating Dark Tinted GlassRadiator Grille With Integrated Star And Single Louvre In Matt Iridium Silver With Chrome TrimRadio Aerial Integrated Into Rear WindowRain Sensing Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRoof Rail SystemTop Surround Of Side Windows In Polished AluminiumVisible Twin Pipe Exhaust System Integrated Into BumperWaistline In Polished Aluminium
- 3 Spoke Amg Multifunction Steering Wheel With Touch Control Buttons, Trimmed In Black Nappa Leather With Flattened Bottom Section4 Way Adjustable Front Head Restraints And 2 Way Rear Head Restraints4 Way Lumbar Support40:20:40 Split Folding Rear SeatsAmg Brushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Rubber StudsAmg Floor Mats With Amg LetteringArtico Man-Made Leather Upper Dashboard With Contrast TopstitchingAutomatic Child Seat Recognition SensorBlack Roof LinerCentral Stowage Compartment With 12 V Socket In Centre ConsoleChrome Door PinsCourtesy Lights In Rear Grab Handles With Reading Light FunctionalityElectric Height/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Centre Armrest With Stowage Compartment And Illuminated Grab HandlesGearshift Paddles On Steering WheelGlove Compartment - Lockable, Air Conditioned And IlluminatedHeated Front SeatsInterior Lighting - 64 Colour Ambient LightingIsofix Child Seat Attachment Points Two Outer Rear SeatsSeat Occupancy Sensor For Front Passenger SeatSecond Row Three SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSports Steering WheelSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTouchpadTwo Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Anti Theft Protection Package - GleMemory Package - GleMirror Package - GleParking Package - Gle
- Active BonnetActive Braking AssistAdaptive Brake System With Hold Function And Brake Drying In The WetAirbags - Driver And Front Passenger, With Extended Adaptivity For Front Passenger AirbagAirbags - Sidebag For Driver And Front Passenger With Combined Thorax/Pelvis BagAirbags - WindowbagsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Childproof Locks Manually Operated For Rear Doors And Electrically Operated For Rear Power WindowsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Perforated Front Brake Discs And Brake Calipers With Mercedes-Benz LetteringPre-Safe Anticipatory Safety SystemThree Point Rear Seat BeltsTyre Pressure Monitoring System And Loss Warning SystemWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System/Interior Protection/ImmobiliserCentral Locking With Interior Switch, Automatic Locking And Crash Sensor With Emergency Opening FunctionChrome Surround Electric KeyKeyless Go Starting Function
- Dashboard And Door, Anthracite Open Pore Oak Wood TrimTrim - Centre Console, Anthracite Open Pore Oak Wood Trim
- 20" Amg 5 Twin Spoke Light Alloy WheelsSummer Tyres With Noise Reducing AbsorberTirefit With Tyre Inflation Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2655 kgGross Vehicle Weight3260 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)65 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight605 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)490 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1915 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.02
- Length4924 cmWidth2010 cmWheelbase2995 cmWidth (including mirrors)2157 cmHeight (including roof rails)1795 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.9 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP320 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW235 kwEngine Power - RPM3800 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT516Engine Torque - NM700 nmEngine Torque - RPM1600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG71.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)92.3 mmCC1950 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio15.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Coin SeriesAmg LineCoin DescriptionDe 4maticStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years30 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eService Interval Mileage15500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %90NCAP Pedestrian Protection %78NCAP Safety Assist %78NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power320Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front275/50 R20Tyre Size Rear275/50 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleAmg 5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)29 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.031 g/kmNOx0.046HC+NOx0.05Particles0.0006
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)690Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)210Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 3 kW11Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years6Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Battery Capacity in kWh31NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km30.2NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles61Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb27.6WLTP - AER (km) - Comb92WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - TEL92WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - TEH92WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City93WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb93WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL97WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH93WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL25.4WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH26.5WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb57WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - TEH57WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - TEL57WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.3WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.3WLTP - EC AC Ch Dep (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City58WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb58WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH58WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL60Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity31
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb20WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL19WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH20
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low34.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium42.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High36.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb39.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low8.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium6.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High7.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb7.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb0.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb353.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Mercedes-Benz GLE 4WD or rear-wheel drive?Every Mercedes GLE has 4Matic all-wheel drive as standard.How many passengers can you fit in the Mercedes-Benz GLE?The entry-level 300 d model has just 5 seats, but after that there's the ability to have 7 seats in the Mercedes GLE SUV. This does not apply to Coupe models, which are all 5-seaters.How long is the warranty on the Mercedes-Benz GLE?All Mercedes models sold in the UK come with a 3-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Mercedes-Benz GLE have as standard?The Mercedes GLE comes with at least Active Brake Assist, Blind Spot Assist and Traffic Sign Assist as standard, among more.Why is the Mercedes-Benz GLE so popular?As a rival to the BMW X5 and similar, the Mercedes GLE offers unparalleled luxury at this sort of level. All models have adjustable damping as standard, providing a smooth and serene experience in terms of ride quality, while the built quality inside and level of technology fitted is second-to-none in this class.Does the Mercedes-Benz GLE have parking sensors?Yes, even base AMG Line models have front and rear parking sensors, a reversing camera and an automatic parking system called Active Parking Assist.What trim levels are available for the Mercedes-Benz GLE?Like many modern Mercedes, the GLE is sold in a slimmed-down specification line-up of AMG Line, AMG Line Premium and then AMG Line Premium Plus, with the high-power GLC 53 and 63 S AMG models representing trim grades all of their own. Equipment is good across the board, as the basic GLE has 20-inch alloy wheels, 64-colour interior ambient lighting, heated front seats and a powerful MBUX multimedia system as standard, among much more.How much boot space does the Mercedes-Benz GLE have?Sold as both a regular SUV and a Coupe spin-off, the GLE has 630-2055 litres of boot space in its normal body shape, with the plug-in hybrid dropping those numbers to 490-1915. Oddly, the GLE Coupe has more boot space with all seats in use, at 655 litres, but ultimately its steeply raked rear windscreen counts against it as the maximum load space available is 1790 litres - that's still a decent amount, though.