MG Motor UK Zs Electric Hatchback130kW Trophy EV 51kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 10.1" Colour Touchscreen3 Driving Modes360 Degree Parking CameraAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple CarplayBlind Spot Detection (Bas) With Lane Change Assist (Lca)Bluetooth ConnectivityEcall Emergency Call SystemFull Digital Driver Information DisplayIntelligent Speed Limit AssistIsmart User App (Includes Vehicle Status, Charging Management, Wifi)Ismart With Live Services (Additional Services Include Weather, Live Traffic, Amazon Prime)Lane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)PasRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking SensorsRotary Gear SelectorSatellite NavigationTraffic Jam AssistTrip ComputerWireless Mobile Phone Charger
- 7 Kw Onboard Charger
- 2 Usb C Ports (1X Front, 1X Rear)3 Usb Ports (1X Front - Inc Data Transfer, 1X Rear, 1X Rear View Mirror - Power Only For Dash Cam Accessory)6 Speaker Audio System With 3D SoundDab Audio
- Auto HeadlightsBody Colour Electric Adjustable Folding Heated Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Driver's One-Touch Up/DownIntelligent High BeamLed Bi-Function HeadlightsLed Centre Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsRain Sensing WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSilver Roof RailsVehicle To Load Charging
- 12V Power Sockets2Nd Row 60/40 Split/Fold3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat6 Way Electric Adjustable Drivers SeatAdjustable Dual Height Boot FloorAuto Air Conditioning With Odour And Pollutant FilterFront HeadrestsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Restraints On Outer Rear Seats X2Leather Steering WheelLeather Upholstery With Contrast StitchingSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3 Regenerative Braking Modes (1, 2, 3)3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdActive Emergency Braking With Pedestrian/Bicycle DetectionAnti Rolling ProtectionDual Front AirbagsEbaElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionEspFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelts (3-Point + Pretensioner + Load Limiter)Front Side AirbagsHill Launch AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Passenger Seatbelt AlertSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Push Button Start SystemRemote Central LockingSpeed Sensing Door Locks
- 17" Propeller Alloy Wheel Aero CoverTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1610 kgGross Vehicle Weight2060 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked500 kgMax. Loading Weight450 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)470 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1100 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.2
- Length4323 cmWidth1809 cmWheelbase2581 cmWidth (including mirrors)2048 cmHeight1625 cmHeight (including roof rails)1649 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.2 secTop Speed108 mphEngine Power - BHP176 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW129 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT207Engine Torque - NM280 nmEngine Torque - MKG28.6
- CC1 ccEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesTrophy EvStandard manufacturers warranty - Years7 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage80000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728aService Interval Mileage15000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power176Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StylePropellerAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1500Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.2Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)480Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)54Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)36Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh51.1Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City429WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb320WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City13WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City4.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City266WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb198Charging Port LocationFrontUsable Battery Capacity49
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What charging cables come with the MG ZS Electric Hatchback?The MG ZS comes with one charging cable as standard - the Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable.What driver assistance technology does the MG ZS Electric have as standard?The MG ZS comes with the following driver assistance tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Cruise Control, Sat Nav and Rear Parking Sensors. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the MG ZS Electric and does it cover the battery?The MG ZS comes with a 7 year/80,000 mile vehicle warranty, which also includes the battery.How much will it cost to charge the MG ZS Electric?Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the MG ZS with the 51 kWh battery pack will cost around £14.30 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £20. For the MG ZS with the larger 73 kWh battery pack, it would be around £20.50 for a full charge at home and roughly £29 for an 80% charge on a 50kW DC rapid charger.How long does the MG ZS Electric take to charge?On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point the MG ZS with a 51 kWh battery pack can be charged from 0 - 100% in around 7 hours 15 minutes. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 50 minutes. The MG ZS with the larger 73 kWh battery pack can be charged from 0 - 100% in 10 hours 30 minutes on a home charger, with an 80% charge on a 50kW DC rapid charge point taking and around 1 hour 15 minutes.What is the maximum range on the MG ZS Electric?The MG ZS with a 51 kWh battery pack has an official WLTP range of 198 miles from a fully charged battery. The larger 73 kWh battery pack can achieve up to 273 miles from a single charge, according to WLTP figures.