MG Motor UK Zs Electric Hatchback130kW Trophy EV 51kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 10.1" Colour Touchscreen3 Driving Modes360 Degree Parking CameraAdaptive Cruise ControlAndroid AutoApple CarplayBlind Spot Detection (Bas) With Lane Change Assist (Lca)Bluetooth ConnectivityEcall Emergency Call SystemFull Digital Driver Information DisplayIntelligent Speed Limit AssistIsmart User App (Includes Vehicle Status, Charging Management, Wifi)Ismart With Live Services (Additional Services Include Weather, Live Traffic, Amazon Prime)Lane Keep Assist System (Las) With Lane Departure Warning System (Ldws)PasRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking SensorsRotary Gear SelectorSatellite NavigationTraffic Jam AssistTrip ComputerWireless Mobile Phone Charger
- 7 Kw Onboard Charger
- 2 Usb C Ports (1X Front, 1X Rear)3 Usb Ports (1X Front - Inc Data Transfer, 1X Rear, 1X Rear View Mirror - Power Only For Dash Cam Accessory)6 Speaker Audio System With 3D SoundDab+ Radio
- Auto HeadlightsBody Colour Electric Adjustable Folding Heated Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Driver's One-Touch Up/DownIntelligent High BeamLed Bi-Function HeadlightsLed Centre Brake LightLed Daytime Running LightsRain Sensing WipersRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSilver Roof RailsVehicle To Load Charging
- 12V Power Sockets2Nd Row 60/40 Split/Fold3 Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat6 Way Electric Adjustable Drivers SeatAdjustable Dual Height Boot FloorAuto Air Conditioning With Odour And Pollutant FilterFront HeadrestsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Restraints On Outer Rear Seats X2Leather Steering WheelLeather Upholstery With Contrast StitchingSingle Front Passenger Seat
- 3 Regenerative Braking Modes (1, 2, 3)3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs/EbdActive Emergency Braking With Pedestrian/Bicycle DetectionAnti Rolling ProtectionDual Front AirbagsEbaElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionEspFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Seatbelts (3-Point + Pretensioner + Load Limiter)Front Side AirbagsHill Launch AssistRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Passenger Seatbelt AlertSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm System And Engine ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Push Button Start SystemRemote Central LockingSpeed Sensing Door Locks
- 17" Propeller Alloy Wheel Aero CoverTyre Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity In Kwh51.1Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)1500Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.2Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)480Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)54Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)36Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw100Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw100Usable Battery Capacity49Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - City13Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - City4.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.6Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City429Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb320Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City266Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb198
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power176Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesTrophy EvGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728ANcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage15000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage80000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years7 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)8.2 secEngine Power - Bhp176 bhpEngine Power - Kw129 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft207 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg28.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm280 nmTop Speed108 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StylePropellerWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1625 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1649 mmLength4323 mmWheelbase2581 mmWidth1809 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2048 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight2060 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1100 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)470 litresMax. Loading Weight450 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked500 kgMinimum Kerbweight1610 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb11.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far can I drive the MG ZS Standard Range with a fully charged battery?
The MG ZS Standard Range has a 51kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 198 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 160 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.Will I get the quoted range when I drive?
There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised.
The MG ZS Standard Range has an official WLTP range of up to 198 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 140 miles. In warmer temperatures, the MG ZS Standard Range will achieve a real-world range of 160 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 115 miles in the winter months and closer to 145 miles in the summer.
*All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow long does it take to charge the MG ZS Standard Range at home?
The MG ZS Standard Range will charge from 0-100% in just over 7 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed.
Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the MG ZS Standard Range would take around 25 hours to charge!7 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?
In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 7 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.What’s the quickest I can charge the MG ZS Standard Range?
Charging your MG ZS Standard Range can take as little as 30 minutes with the right charger. The MG ZS Standard Range is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 100kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres.
Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 30 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.What charging socket is on the MG ZS Standard Range?
The MG ZS Standard Range is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging.
For AC charging the MG ZS Standard Range accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 7kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the MG ZS Standard Range accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 100kW, on compatible chargers.What charging cables come with the MG ZS Standard Range?
The MG ZS Standard Range comes with one charging cable as standard, the Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable.Is the MG ZS Standard Range automatic?
The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the MG ZS Standard Range have?
The MG ZS Standard Range has a maximum power output of 130kW which equates to 174 bhp.
Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.How much will it cost to charge the MG ZS Standard Range?
This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home.
The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the MG ZS Standard Range would cost £17.34.
Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £32.13 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.Will driving an EV save me money?
The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why…
Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel.
On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical hatchback capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel.
By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the MG ZS Standard Range will cost approximately £1,084 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,104 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £92 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments.
*Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow long is the warranty period on the MG ZS Standard Range and does it cover the battery?
The MG ZS Standard Range comes with a 7-year or 80,000-mile vehicle warranty, which also includes the vehicle’s battery.
And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.What technology comes as standard on the MG ZS Standard Range?
The MG ZS Standard Range comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Automatic Air-Con, Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Headlights, Lane Keep Assist, Rear Parking Sensors, Electric Folding Door Mirrors and Rear Parking Camera.
Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.