Nissan Leaf Hatchback110kW Acenta 39kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 7" Full Colour Tft Screen Combimeter8" Colour Display With TouchscreenApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot InterventionBlind Spot WarningE PedalEcall Emergency Call SystemElectric Power Assisted SteeringIntelligent Cruise Control (Icc)Intelligent Lane InterventionLane Departure Warning SystemRear Cross Traffic AlertRear View CameraSpeed LimiterTrip Computer
- 39Kwh Usable Battery Capacity6.6 Kw On-Board ChargerCharging Port Remote OpeningMac Pherson Strut Front Suspension And Twist Beam Axle Rear SuspensionMax Dc Charging Power, Chademo Type: Up To 50Kw
- 6 SpeakersAudio System With UsbBluetooth With Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioRear Usb Ports
- Aero Roof SpoilerAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Integrated Led Turn SignalsChrome Door HandlesElectric Front/Rear WindowsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Fog LightsGrey Rear Bumper FinisherHalogen HeadlampsHigh Beam AssistIlluminated Charge PortIntelligent Auto HeadlightsLed Signature Daytime Running Lights With Directional IndicatorLed Signature Rear LightsLed Third Brake LightManual Folding Door MirrorsRain SensorRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wiper
- 12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAutomatic Climate Control With Pollen Filter And TimerFront Centre Console And ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront Seatback PocketHeight Adjustable Driver SeatIsofix Child Seat Anchor PointsManual Adjust Driver/Passenger SeatsMultifunction Leather Steering WheelPtc (Positive Temp Co-Efficent) HeaterRake And Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Assist GripsRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatTelescopic Steering Wheel AdjustmentWoven Fabric Upholstery
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs With Ebd And Brake AssistCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectrically Driven Intelligent Braking SystemElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Front And Rear Vented Brake DiscsFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistIntelligent Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionIntelligent Ride ControlIntelligent Trace ControlManual Child Proof Rear Door LocksMechanical Parking BrakeNissan Safety ShieldSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerSide AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVdc Dynamic Vehicle Control
- DeadlockImmobiliserIntelligent Key With Push Button StarterRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 16" Diamond Cut Black Alloy Wheels
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty75Battery Capacity In Kwh39Battery Charge Slow Kw2.3Battery Charge Slow Percentage0-100Battery Charge Slow Time (Minutes)1020Battery Charge Fast Kw6.6Battery Charge Fast Percentage0-100Battery Charge Fast Time (Minutes)420Battery Charge Rapid Kw50Battery Charge Rapid Percentage20-80Battery Charge Rapid Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Super Charge KwNot AvailableBattery Charge Super Charge PercentageNot AvailableBattery Charge Super Charge Time (Minutes)Not AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity39Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh17Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel17Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.7Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City389Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb270Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh270Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel270Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City242Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb168Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh168Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel168
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesAcentaGeneration Mark2Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.9 secEngine Power - Bhp150 bhpEngine Power - Kw110 kwEngine Power - Rpm3283 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft236 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg32.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm320 nmTop Speed90 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDiamond CutWheel Type16" Alloy
- Height1530 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4490 mmWheelbase2700 mmWidth1812 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2030 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight1995 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1176 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)435 litresMax. Roof Load35 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Nissan Leaf a good car?
It can be argued that the Nissan Leaf was the world's 1st widely accepted electric vehicle, bringing the new drive technology to more and more people than ever before. The 2nd-generation car is much improved over the original and so it remains one of the main electric vehicles you should be considering if you're considering making the switch from internal-combustion power.Is the Nissan Leaf well equipped?
Yes, as the entry-level Acenta comes with an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, cruise control, 16-inch alloys, a rear-view camera, and auto lights and wipers, among more.Is the Nissan Leaf practical?
Nissan has worked hard on the Mk2 Leaf to make it incredibly spacious onboard for 4 adults, while the boot is a useful 435 litres. So, as this size of car goes, the Leaf is one of the more practical options.Is the Nissan Leaf reliable?
The Nissan Leaf was found, in 2020, to be the most-reliable electric vehicle in the UK by a leading warranty firm, so it should prove to be thoroughly dependable transportation.