Nissan Leaf Hatchback110kW N-Connecta 39kWh 5 Doors Auto
- 360 Degree Colour Camera View7" Full Colour Tft Screen Combimeter8" Colour Display With TouchscreenApple Car Play/Android AutoBlind Spot InterventionBlind Spot WarningE PedalEcall Emergency Call SystemElectric Power Assisted SteeringEv Telematics SystemFront And Rear Parking SensorsIntelligent Around View MonitorIntelligent Cruise Control (Icc)Intelligent Driver Alert SystemIntelligent Lane InterventionLane Departure Warning SystemMoving Object DetectionNavigation System With Voice ControlNissan Connect Services App (Air Conditioning Control, Cabin Heating And Charging)Rear Cross Traffic AlertSpeed LimiterTrip Computer
- 39Kwh Usable Battery Capacity6.6 Kw On-Board ChargerCharging Port Remote OpeningMac Pherson Strut Front Suspension And Twist Beam Axle Rear SuspensionMax Dc Charging Power, Chademo Type: Up To 50Kw
- 6 SpeakersAudio System With UsbBluetooth With Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioRear Usb Ports
- Aero Roof SpoilerAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsAutomatic Rain Sensing WipersChrome Door HandlesElectric Front/Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Folding Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsGrey Rear Bumper FinisherHigh Beam AssistIlluminated Charge PortIntelligent Auto HeadlightsLed Signature Daytime Running Lights With Directional IndicatorLed Signature Rear LightsLed Third Brake LightRain SensorRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperShark Fin Antenna
- 12V Socket3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAutomatic Climate Control With Pollen Filter And TimerEnergy Saving Cabin Heating System With Heat PumpFront Centre Console And ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront Seatback PocketHeated Rear SeatsHeight Adjustable Driver SeatIsofix Child Seat Anchor PointsManual Adjust Driver/Passenger SeatsMultifunction Leather Steering WheelPtc (Positive Temp Co-Efficent) HeaterRake And Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Assist GripsRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatTelescopic Steering Wheel AdjustmentWoven Fabric Upholstery
- Heat Pack With Heated Front Seats - Leaf
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs With Ebd And Brake AssistCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectrically Driven Intelligent Braking SystemElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Front And Rear Vented Brake DiscsFront Seatbelt Pretensioners + Load LimitersHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start AssistIntelligent Emergency Braking With Pedestrian RecognitionIntelligent Ride ControlIntelligent Trace ControlManual Child Proof Rear Door LocksMechanical Parking BrakeNissan Safety ShieldSeatbelt Reminder For Driver And Front PassengerSide AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVdc Dynamic Vehicle Control
- DeadlockImmobiliserIntelligent Key With Push Button StarterRemote Central LockingThatcham Cat.1 Alarm
- 17" Diamond Cut Black Alloy Wheels
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty75Battery Capacity In Kwh40.6Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)420Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw6.6Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)60Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change20-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw50Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity39Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh17Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel17Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh3.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel3.7Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City389Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb270Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh270Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel270Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City242Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb168Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh168Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel168
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin SeriesN-ConnectaGeneration Mark2Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0724EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %93Ncap Child Occupant Protection %86Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %71Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.9 secEngine Power - Bhp150 bhpEngine Power - Kw110 kwEngine Power - Rpm3283 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft236 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg32.6 mkgEngine Torque - Nm320 nmTop Speed90 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/50 R17Tyre Size Rear215/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDiamond CutWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1540 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4490 mmWheelbase2700 mmWidth1812 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2030 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight1995 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1176 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)435 litresMax. Roof Load35 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.6
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Nissan Leaf a good car?
It can be argued that the Nissan Leaf was the world's 1st widely accepted electric vehicle, bringing the new drive technology to more and more people than ever before. The 2nd-generation car is much improved over the original and so it remains one of the main electric vehicles you should be considering if you're considering making the switch from internal-combustion power.Is the Nissan Leaf well equipped?
Yes, as the entry-level Acenta comes with an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, cruise control, 16-inch alloys, a rear-view camera, and auto lights and wipers, among more.Is the Nissan Leaf practical?
Nissan has worked hard on the Mk2 Leaf to make it incredibly spacious onboard for 4 adults, while the boot is a useful 435 litres. So, as this size of car goes, the Leaf is one of the more practical options.Is the Nissan Leaf reliable?
The Nissan Leaf was found, in 2020, to be the most-reliable electric vehicle in the UK by a leading warranty firm, so it should prove to be thoroughly dependable transportation.