Peugeot 308 Hatchback1.6 Hybrid GT 5 Doors e-EAT8
- 10" Capacitive Colour Touchscreen With Connected 3D Navigation Includes Peugeot Connect Sos And AssistanceBluetooth Telephone FacilityCompact Automatic Gearbox Impulse SelectorDriver Attention WarningExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningIntelligent Speed AdaptationLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Driving Mode Selector - Electric/Hybrid /Sport ModeMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelService Interval IndicatorSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationSport Pedals With Foot RestWireless Apple Car Play/Android Auto
- Mode 3 Type 2 Cable For Wallbox Charging
- Dab Digital RadioPeugeot Customisable ItogglesSteering Column Mounted Multifunction ControlsVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- Acoustic And Tinted WindscreenAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear SpoilerDark Chrome Chequered Radiator GrilleDark Tinted Rear Side And Tailgate WindowsDichroic Hybrid BadgingElectric Operated/Heated Door MirrorsExtended Lower Body Sills To The Front And SideFront And Rear Electric Windows With One Touch/Anti PinchFull Led Matrix Headlights With Automatic AdjustmentGloss Black Finish B PillarGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripHigh Beam AssistLed Rear Number Plate LightsLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsLion Emblem Badging On Front WingsModel Designation Badges On Front And RearNera Black Door MirrorsPeugeot Aluminium Door SillsPeugeot Signature Led Daytime Running LightsPower Folding Door MirrorsRain SensorRear Full Led 3D Peugeot New Claw Effect Lights With Sequential Welcome Sequence Upon Unlocking The VehicleRear Lower Bumper Gloss Black Diffuser Effect TrimRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeThird Brake LightTwin Exhaust Pipes With Chrome Surround
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Socket2 Front Usb Socket Including 1 Usb Type C2 Rear Usb Socket Including 2 Usb Type C3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row8 Colour Personalisable Ambient LightingAutomatic Air Conditioning With Aqs 3Carpet MatsCentral Front Armrest With Storage CompartmentDynamic Front SeatsElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFront Central Console With Two Cup HoldersLed Glovebox LightManual Driving Mode - Change Gear Manually Via Steering Mounted PaddlesMultifunction Full Grain Leather Steering Wheel With Admite Green Stitching & Gt BadgingPiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehicleRoof Lining - Mistral BlackSeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatSki Hatch With Central Rear Armrest With Cup HolderSunvisor With Concealable Mirrors And Led Lighting
- Drive Assist Pack With Rear Cross Traffic Alert- 308Driver Sport Pack - 308 PhevVisibility Pack With Automatic Magic Wash Windscreen Wipers - 308
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3X Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsAbs + Ebd + EbaActive Safety Brake With Night Function/Cyclists/PedestriansAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionAutomatic Post Collision BrakingChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEspFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersFront/Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistTyre Pressure Sensor
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocking SystemElectronic Code ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPeugeot Open And Go System Includes Keyless Entry With Push Start ButtonThatcham Cat. 1 Alarm With Anti Lift Sensor
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1603 kgGross Vehicle Weight2120 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight517 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)361 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1271 litres
- Length4365 mmWidth1850 mmWheelbase2680 mmWidth (including mirrors)2062 mmHeight1441 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP180 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW132 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT266Engine Torque - NM360 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG36.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)77 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.8 mmCC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeEp6fadtxhpe
- Coin SeriesGtCoin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0728eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %76NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %65NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power180Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleKamakuraAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.37 g/kmHC0.015NOx0.034Particles0.0003
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)235Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW3.7Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)115Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh12.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH20.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEL76WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - TEH63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb66WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEL72WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - TEH58WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.5WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEH39.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - TEL47.2WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb41WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEH36WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - TEL44.7Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearMaximum Charging Rate - kW7.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - TEL164WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low - TEH177WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - TEL140WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium - TEH145WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - TEL123WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High - TEH130WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - TEL152WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High - TEH161WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEL142WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - TEH150WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb24WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEL23WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - TEH30
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEL39WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low - TEH36.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEL45.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium - TEH44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEL52WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High - TEH49.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEL41.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High - TEH39.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEL44.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - TEH42.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEL5.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High - TEH5.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.6WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEL1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - TEH1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEL281.1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - TEH213.7
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Peugeot 308 Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?All Peugeot 308 cars are front-wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Peugeot 308 achieve?The Peugeot 308 offers drivers around 43.5mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Peugeot 308?All Peugeot 308 cars have 5 seats so you can comfortably fit 4 passengers on your journey.How long is the warranty on the Peugeot 308?Peugeot offers a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer warranty on all of its vehicles.What driver assistance technology does the Peugeot 308 have as standard?Peugeot offers drivers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the 308. Including lane keeping assist, automatic post-collision braking system, rear parking sensors, electric parking brake, push button start and electric heating and power folding door mirrors. Depending on the trim level of the Peugeot 308 you choose, the driver assistance technology is likely to vary. That’s why we always recommend checking the standard features on your desired specific vehicle specification.Does the Peugeot 308 have parking sensors?All Peugeot 308 cars come fitted with rear parking sensors as standard. If you choose the Allure trim or above, this will come fitted with front and rear parking sensors along with a reversing camera as standard.What Peugeot 308 trim levels are available?Peugeot offers 3 levels of trim for the 308: Active Premium, Allure, Allure Premium and top-trim GT.How much boot space does the Peugeot 308 have?The Peugeot 3008 has a 412-litre boot.