Peugeot 308 Sw Estate1.2 PureTech Active Premium 5 Doors EAT8
- Bluetooth Telephone FacilityCompact Automatic Gearbox Impulse SelectorDriver Attention WarningExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningIntelligent Speed AdaptationLane Keep AssistMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Driving Mode Selector - Eco / Normal / Sport Mode SelectorMulti Function Trip ComputerPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-Cockpit With 10" Digital Instrument Panel DisplayPeugeot I-Cockpit With Compact Steering WheelProgrammable Cruise Control And Speed LimiterPush Button StartRear Parking SensorService Interval IndicatorSpeed Limit Recognition And RecommendationSport Pedals With Foot Rest
- 6 Speakers Radio With Mp3 CompatibleDab Digital RadioSteering Column Mounted Multifunction ControlsVoice Recognition For Radio, Navigation And Telephony Features
- Acoustic And Tinted WindscreenAutomatic Triggered Rear Windscreen Wiper In Reverse GearBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear SpoilerEcoled HeadlightsElectric Operated/Heated Door MirrorsFramed Electrochromatic Rear View MirrorFront And Rear Electric Windows With One Touch/Anti PinchGrained Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear Number Plate LightsLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsManual Headlight Position Correction/AdjustmentModel Designation Badges On Front And RearNera Black Door MirrorsPower Folding Door MirrorsRain SensorRear Full Led 3D Peugeot Signature Claw Effect Lights With Daylight FunctionRear Lower Bumper Grained Black Diffuser Effect TrimRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsTailgate With Heated Rear Windscreen And Wiper BladeThird Brake Light
- 12V Socket2 Front Usb Socket Including 1 Usb Type C3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row40/20/40 Flat Folding Rear SeatsAutomatic Air ConditioningCentral Front Armrest With Storage CompartmentComfort Front SeatsDriver And Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentDriver And Front Passenger Seat Manual Adjustment In Longitudinal And Back Rest AngleDriver Seat Lumbar AdjustmentElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFlat Folding Rear SeatsFront Central Console With Two Cup HoldersManual Driving Mode - Change Gear Manually Via Steering Mounted PaddlesMultifunction Split Leather And Gloss Steering WheelPiano Keys Gloss Black Plated Toggle Switches To Access Main Functions Of The VehicleRenze Tri-Material Cloth UpholsteryRoof Lining - Light GreySeatbelt Unfastened On The Move Audible And Visual Alert For Front And Rear SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatTwo Position Boot Floor
- Visibility Pack With Automatic Magic Wash Windscreen Wipers - 308
- 2X Isofix Child Seat Fitting On Outer Rear Seats3X Rear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsAbs + Ebd + EbaAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionAutomatic Post Collision BrakingChild Locks On Rear DoorsDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEspFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts With Force LimitersFront/Rear Disc BrakesHill Start AssistPedestrians Active Safety BrakeTyre Pressure Sensor
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffAutomatic Hazard Light Activation Upon Heavy Brake ApplicationDeadlocking SystemElectronic Code ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsThatcham Cat. 1 Alarm With Anti Lift Sensor
- 16" Auckland Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1345 kgGross Vehicle Weight1860 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked710 kgMax. Loading Weight515 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)608 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1634 litres
- Length4635 cmWidth1850 cmWheelbase2735 cmWidth (including mirrors)2062 cmHeight (including roof rails)1442 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL40.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH35.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL51.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH43.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEL60.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEH50.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL52WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH41.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL52.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.9 secTop Speed130 mphEngine Power - BHP131 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT170Engine Torque - NM230 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG23.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeEb2adts
- Coin SeriesActive PremiumCoin DescriptionPuretechStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %76NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %68NCAP Safety Assist %65NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/55 R16Tyre Size Rear205/55 R16Wheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleAucklandAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)66CO0.302 g/kmHC0.022NOx0.041Particles0.0007WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH179WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL105WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL122
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.