Peugeot 508 Fastback1.6 Hybrid 225 Allure 5 Doors e-EAT8
- 3D Connected NavigationBluetooth Telephone FacilityDriver Attention Alert SystemEco CoachingEpasExterior Temperature Indicator With Ice WarningMirror Screen With Mirror Link, Apple Carplay And Android AutoMulti Function Trip ComputerPassive Blind Spot Monitoring Without Steering CorrectionPeugeot Connect Sos And AssistancePeugeot I-CockpitPeugeot I-Cockpit With 10.0" High Definition (Hd) Capacitive TouchscreenPeugeot I-Cockpit With Configurable 12.3" Head-Up Digital Instrument PanelPush Button StartVoice Recognition
- Decreased Idle Speed, Increasing Fuel Consumption OptimizationHigh Acceptance BatteryMode 3 Type 2 Cable For Wallbox ChargingUltra High Efficiency Alternator
- 2X Usb Sockets In Front2X Usb Sockets In Rear8 SpeakersDab Digital RadioRadio/Cd With Mp3 Compatability
- 2 X Rear Number Plate Lights3Rd Brake LightAuto Self Levelling HeadlightsAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDark Tinted Rear Side Windows + Tailgate WindowDoor Mirror Mounted Led Courtesy Approach LightsElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsFlank GuardFront And Rear Electric Windows With One Touch/Anti PinchFront Windscreen Wiper With Magic Wash Cleaning SystemFull Led Headlights With Static Cornering Light Functionality Includes Rear Full Led Rear Peugeot Signature Claw Effect LightsGloss Black B And C Pillar And Aerodynamic Deflector TrimGloss Black Rear Cluster Connecting StripGloss Black Side Window TrimHeadlights Left On Audible WarningHeated Rear Windscreen With Integrated AntennaLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front IndicatorsLed Side Indicator Lights Integrated Into Door MirrorsModel Designation Badges Front And RearNera Black Door MirrorsPower Folding Door MirrorsRadiator Grille Chrome Chequered And Chrome Edge TrimRear Fog LightsRear Lower Bumper Diffuser Effect Trim In Gloss BlackRear Reversing LightsRear Side Wing DoorsStainless Steel Door Sill Scuff Plates
- 1/3 To 2/3 Split Folding Rear Seats12V Socket2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3X Isofix Child Seat Fittings In The Front Passenger And Outer Rear SeatsAluminium Pedals And FootrestAmbient Lighting To Storage CompartmentsAutomatic Gear Lever In Full Grain Leather And Satin ChromeBlue Ambient Lighting To Front Door Panels And Front Centre ConsoleCentral Front Armrest With Butterfly Wing Opening And Illuminated Storage CompartmentDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningElectric Power Steering With Reach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnFlocked Front Door Pocket InteriorFlocked Glove Box Interior With IlluminationFront And Rear Carpet Mats In Black With StitchFront Central Console With Two Cup HoldersFront Seat Back Map PocketsPeugeot I-Cockpit : Compact Sports Steering WheelPiano Keys Chrome Plated Toggle Switches To Access Touchscreen FunctionsRear Armrest With Ski Flap And Two Cup HoldersRear Centre Console Ventilation SystemRoof Lining - Mistral BlackSingle Front Passenger Seat
- Drive Assist Plus Pack - 508Interior Led Lighting Plus Pack - 508Safety Pack - 508Safety Plus Pack - 508Visibility Pack - 508
- Abs/Ebfd/EbaActive BonnetAdaptive Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Passenger Airbag Deactivation FunctionDriver And Passenger Side/Thorax AirbagsElectric Child Locking Functionality On Rear Windows And DoorsElectronic Parking Brake + Hill AssistElectronic Stability ProgrammeFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront And Rear Disc BrakesFront Optimised Safety Headrests And Rear Retractable Headrests (X3), Height AdjustableFront Three Point Retractable Seatbelts Height Adjustable With Pre Tensioners And Force LimitersIndirect Tyre Under Inflation DetectionPassenger Airbag Deactivation Switch To Allow For Child Seat FitmentRear Three-Point Retractable Seatbelts (X3) With Pre-Tensioners And Force Limiters In The Outer Rear SeatsSeatbelt Warning
- Automatic Door Locking When Moving OffDriver Plip Action With Isolated Unlock Function For Drivers DoorLocking Wheel NutsPerimetric And Volumetric Alarm With Lift And Tilt SensorPeugeot Open And Go System With Keyless Entry/Stop Start ButtonRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding Keys
- Carbon Effect Front And Rear Dashboard And Door Panel FinishIntricate Stitch Dashboard Facia
- 17" Merion Diamond Cut Two Tone Alloy WheelsTyre Puncture Repair Kit
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh11.8Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)309Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)190Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw3.7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side RearCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw7.4Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery CapacityNot AvailableWltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh55Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel68Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh34.2Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel42.3
- Co0.291Hc0.014Hc+NoxNot AvailableNox0.004Particles0.0001Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb25Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh33Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel23
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1598 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears8 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.5Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh193.6Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel274.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.6 ccBadge Power225Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionHybridCoin SeriesAllureGeneration Mark2Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage20000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)7.9 secEngine Power - Bhp225 bhpEngine Power - Kw165 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft266 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg36.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm360 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1650 rpmTop Speed149 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleMerionWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1403 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4750 mmWheelbase2793 mmWidth1859 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2079 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)62 litresGross Vehicle Weight2280 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1537 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)487 litresMax. Loading Weight544 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1320 kgMinimum Kerbweight1736 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Peugeot 508 a good car?
The Peugeot 508 is as good to drive as it is stylish, and is a real head-turner in a segment that’s traditionally seen as a little bland. It has one of the most interesting cabins in any car, which appears like a novelty - the small steering wheel is jarring at first - but is ergonomically spot on. It’s economical, it’s comfy and it’s different. A great choice.What engines does the Peugeot 508 come with?
Lots of choice with a 508: petrol, diesel and hybrid. Lower mileage drivers will benefit from the 1.2-litre Puretech petrol with 130hp, good for 40-50mph and available with an 8-speed automatic. The 1.6-litre diesel is a 60mpg car and punchier (more torque) despite having the same power output. Higher spec models come with a plug-in petrol-electric hybrid option with 181hp and a very tax-efficient 34g/km CO2 rating.Is the Peugeot 508 well-equipped?
Peugot’s ‘i-cockpit’ really looks the part and comes as standard with a large infotainment touchscreen and a 12-inch digital instrument display - including cool 3D hologram style graphics. It sounds gimmicky but it’s all very clear. All 508s get dual-zone climate control, smartphone mirroring, parking sensors all round and keyless start. It feels like a lot of car. Move up the range to make your 508 look better though, including sporty styling kit and bigger two-tone wheels.Is the Peugeot 508 practical?
As with most modern Peugeots, the 508 is designed with a “style first and foremost” brief, so it’s fair to say it’s not as spacious as other big saloon-type cars (it’s actually a hatchback) like the Ford Mondeo and Vauxhall insignia. Headroom in particular is a little tight. However, there’s loads of storage space in the cabin and the boot is accessed by an enormous ‘fastback’ style hatch. It’s practical enough, basically.Is the Peugeot 508 reliable?
You might be tempted to go along with the ‘French cars are unreliable” cliche but the latest 508 is very likely to be a reliable asset during your lease period. For a start it’s built on a chassis shared with loads of other Stallantis cars including Vauxhalls, and Peugeot itself frequently does well in owner satisfaction surveys. The engines and parts are widespread and proving reliable in other cars.