Polestar 2 Fastback170kW 69kWh Standard Range SM Pilot/Plus 5 Doors Auto
- 11.15 Central Display Touch Screen12.3" Active Tft Crystal Driver's Information Display360 Degree CameraAdaptive Cruise ControlAdjustable Speed Limiter With Speed Sign SupportAdjustable Steering ForceApple Car PlayAutomatic Braking After CollisionBlind Spot Information System With Steer Assist (Blis)Bluetooth Handsfree SystemCross Traffic Alert (Cta) With Brake SupportCyclist DetectionDriver Alert ControlElectric Tailgate With Soft ClosingEmergency Call ServiceEmergency Stop AssistForward Collision WarningFront Park AssistInductive Charging 15W For Smart PhoneIntegrated E-Sim With Constant Internet ConnectivityLane Keeping Aid With Steering SupportOncoming Lane MitigationOver The Air (Ota) Updates For Lifetime Of The VehiclePark Assist SidePilot AssistPolestar App With Vehicle FunctionalityProgressive SteeringReady To Drive NotificationRear Park AssistSteering Wheel ButtonsTrip Computer
- 11Kw Onboard ChargerDynamic ChassisType 2 Mode 3 Charge Cable 1P, 230V, 32A, 2.3Kw- 7MType 2 Mode 3 Charge Cable 3P, 230V, 16A, 11Kw- 6M
- 2 Usb-C Connectors Front2 Usb-C Connectors RearDab Digital RadioHarman Kardon Premium Sound SystemInfotainment Powered By Android Including Google Assistant, Google Maps, Google Play StorePolestar Connect
- Adaptive Led HeadlightsApproach LightingAuto Dimming Interior Frameless MirrorAuto-Dimming Full-Led Rear Light Bar With Persistent Light SignatureAutomatic Dimming Exterior MirrorAutomatic Headlight Levelling SystemBody Coloured Front Grille SurroundDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric And Heated Frameless Colour Coordinated Autofolding Side MirrorsFixed Panoramic Sunroof Including Lit Polestar SymbolFront And Rear Power WindowsFront Tread PlatesHeated Emblem In GrilleHeated Rear WindowHeated Wiper BladesLed Front Fog LightsLight SequencesMechanical Extension And Backrest Storage NetsPreparation For Semi Automatic TowbarRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperSteel RoofThor's Hammer Daytime Running Lights
- 12V Power Socket In Luggage Area2 Front Cupholders2 Rear Cupholders2 Zone Electronic Climate Control3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAir Quality Control SystemAir Quality OfferBag HooksCharcoal HeadliningCleanzone With Pre Ventilation + MultifilterDriver Seat Memory FunctionFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront Footwell IlluminationFront Reading Lights And Theatre LightingFront Seats Cushion ExtensionsFront Storage CompartmentFull Parking Climate And Pre-ConditioningFull Power Seats Including 4-Way Power Lumbar SupportGlovebox Bag HookHeat PumpHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering Column With Speed Sensitive SteeringHexagonal Shaped Gear Shifter With Illuminated Polestar SymbolHigh Voltage Coolant/HeaterHumidity SensorIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderInterior High Level IlluminationIsofix Attachment Front Passenger SeatIsofix Attachment On Rear Outer SeatsOne Pedal Drive (Regenerative Braking), AdjustableRear Clothes HookRear Floor Lid In Lid With Bag Holder And 12VRear Reading And Courtesy LightsRear Seat 40/60 SplitSingle Passenger SeatTextile Floor MatsWeavetech Steering Wheel
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAlcolock PreparationCollision Avoidance And Mitigation By Braking And SteeringConnected Safety With Slippery Road Alert And Hazard Light AlertDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDual Curtain AirbagsDual Inner Side AirbagsDual Side AirbagsElectrical Child Lock For Rear Doors And Rear WindowsElectronic Stability ControlFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersHill Start AssistIndirect Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Itpms)Passenger Airbag Cut-Off SwitchPedestrian DetectionPolestar Digital KeyPost-Impact BrakingPower Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionRear Collision Warning And Mitigation (Rcwm)Road Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road Mitigation And ProtectionSafety AssistanceStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Acoustic Vehicle Alert System (Avas)Alarm Inclination SensorAlarm With Interior Alarm Motion SensorDouble-Locking Door LocksKey Integrated Remote Control Central LockingKeyless Entry With Handsfree Boot Lid OpeningKeyless StartLockable Wheel BoltsOne Remote Key Fob And One Waterproof Activity Key Tag
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1938 kgGross Vehicle Weight2390 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Loading Weight452 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)405 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1095 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4606 cmWidth1859 cmWheelbase2735 cmWidth (including mirrors)1985 cmHeight1479 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.4 secTop Speed100 mphEngine Power - BHP231 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW170 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT243Engine Torque - NM330 nmEngine Torque - MKG33.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin Description69kwh Single Motor [pilot/plus]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735eService Interval Mileage18600 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %80NCAP Safety Assist %86NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power231Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front245/45 R19Tyre Size Rear245/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 V Spoke Diamond CutAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2160Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)1260Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW3.7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)660Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW22Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)32Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW130Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh69Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL610WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH581WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb478WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL478WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH440WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL16.7WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH17.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH361WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL380WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb297WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH273WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL297Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side RearUsable Battery Capacity67Maximum Charging Rate - kW150
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What technology comes as standard on the Polestar 2 Standard Range?The Polestar 2 Standard Range comes with the following technology as standard: Satellite Navigation, DAB Radio, Bluetooth Connectivity, Automatic Climate Control, Electric Tailgate, Wireless Phone Charger, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, Front & Rear Parking Sensors, Heated Front Seats, Rear View Camera, Cruise Control, Automatic Lights & Windscreen Wipers and Electric Folding Door Mirrors. Higher trim levels typically come packed with more technology, so we always recommend checking the Standard Equipment section above to see what tech is crammed into this specific vehicle specification.How long is the warranty period on the Polestar 2 Standard Range and does it cover the battery?The Polestar 2 Standard Range comes with a 3-year or 60,000-mile vehicle warranty. However, most vehicle manufacturers that build electric cars offer an 8-year or 100,000-mile battery warranty with their cars and this applies to the Polestar 2 Standard Range. And the great thing about leasing an EV with Vanarama is that even if you take out the maximum lease term of 5 years, your car’s battery will always be within the manufacturer’s warranty for the full duration of your lease, providing you with peace of mind motoring.Will driving an EV save me money?The short answer is yes, but let’s explain why… Although on average, the monthly rentals on an EV lease are £71 a month more expensive than an equivalent petrol or diesel car, these higher rentals can be offset by the money you’ll save on fuel. On a 10,000 mile per annum lease term, you’d pay about £2,188 a year in petrol or diesel for an economical saloon capable of delivering 400 miles from a full tank of fuel. By comparison, to cover 10,000 miles a year in the Polestar 2 Standard Range will cost approximately £902 for the year if you charge exclusively at home. This represents a saving of £1,286 a year on fuel costs, or the equivalent of £107 a month which can help offset higher monthly lease payments. *Figures based on £1.75 a litre for fuel and £0.34 per kWh for electricHow much will it cost to charge the Polestar 2 Standard Range?This will vary based on where and how you decide to charge your car but the cheapest and most convenient method will be to charge at home. The average price of electricity at home in the UK is 34p per kilowatt hour (kWh), so a 0-100% charge on the Polestar 2 Standard Range would cost £23.46. Charging at public chargers is typically more expensive but it’s still far cheaper than fuelling a petrol and diesel car. The average cost per kilowatt hour for a DC rapid charger is 63p per kWh, so a full charge would cost £43.47 but in most cases you’d only be topping the battery up by around 50-60%, so it’s likely to be cheaper whenever you use a DC charger.What Brake Horse Power (BHP) does the Polestar 2 Standard Range have?The Polestar 2 Standard Range has a maximum power output of 170kW which equates to 228 bhp. Because electric cars don’t have an engine and rely on a combination of battery packs and an electric motor to drive the wheels forward, their power output is measured in kilowatts (kW) rather than traditional brake horse power (bhp). To work out the equivalent brake horse power of an electric car, multiply the maximum power output (in kW) by 1.34 to get the correct bhp figure.Is the Polestar 2 Standard Range automatic?The short answer is, yes! All electric cars are automatic because they don’t require an engine and gearbox to operate, which means no more clutch presses and gear changes when you make the switch to an EV.What charging cables come with the Polestar 2 Standard Range?The Polestar 2 Standard Range comes with two charging cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) chargers and can charge the car 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.What charging socket is on the Polestar 2 Standard Range?The Polestar 2 Standard Range is fitted with the Combined Charging System (CCS) charging socket – a single charging socket which allows for both AC and DC charging. For AC charging the Polestar 2 Standard Range accepts the Type 2 plug and is capable of charging up to 11kW. For DC charging, the quickest way to charge an EV, the Polestar 2 Standard Range accepts the CCS plug and is capable of charging up to 130kW, compatible chargers.What’s the quickest I can charge the Polestar 2 Standard Range?Charging your Polestar 2 Standard Range can take as little as 25 minutes with the right charger. The Polestar 2 Standard Range is capable of ‘rapid’ charging at 130kW on compatible DC chargers, which are usually found at service stations or town centres. Typically, you won’t charge from 0-100% on a DC charger – you’ll be adding roughly 50-60% at a time and 60% takes 25 minutes – about the same amount of time it takes to have a comfort break and grab a coffee.10 hours sounds like a long time to charge, does it really take that long?In reality, you’ll never charge your EV from completely empty, you’ll be topping up as and when is required, so 10 hours is the maximum time it can take from a home charger. Plus, most of the time you’ll have your car plugged in overnight while you sleep, so you can leave the house each day with a fully-charged battery.How long does it take to charge the Polestar 2 Standard Range at home?The Polestar 2 Standard Range will charge from 0-100% in just under 10 hours with a home charger. If you have access to off-road parking at home (e.g. a driveway), the quickest and cheapest way to charge an electric car is to have an EV home charger installed and Vanarama provides a free charger with every EV lease. Most electric cars can also be charged at home using a standard domestic 3-pin plug, although this isn’t recommended for day-to-day charging due to the length of time it takes. On a standard household plug, the Polestar 2 Standard Range would take around 35 hours to charge!Will I get the quoted range when I drive?There are several factors that can impact how far you can drive in an EV, such as the outside temperature or the speed you drive. Vehicle manufacturers are obliged to publish the official WLTP range on electric vehicles, but in real-world driving conditions the mileage you’ll achieve from a fully charged battery is likely to vary slightly from what’s advertised. The Polestar 2 Standard Range has an official WLTP range of up to 297 miles when fully charged, but in the cooler months of the year you can expect the real-world range of around 200 miles. In warmer temperatures, the Polestar 2 Standard Range will achieve a real-world range of 260 miles when fully charged. If most of your journeys are carried out on Motorways or A-Roads, the higher speeds will impact the range a bit more, with a real-world range of 170 miles in the winter months and closer to 220 miles in the summer. *All displayed figures are based on a combination of urban and high-speed drivingHow far can I drive the Polestar 2 Standard Range with a fully charged battery?The Polestar 2 Standard Range has a 69kWh battery which has an official WLTP range of up to 297 miles when fully charged. As WLTP figures come from near perfect test conditions, in reality, you’ll be able to drive about 260 miles on a full charge if you’re doing a mix of urban and motorway driving.What driver assistance technology does the Polestar 2 have as standard?The Polestar 2 comes with the following driver assistance tech as standard: DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, Apple Car Play and Android Auto, Cruise Control, Front and Rear Parking Sensors and Reversing Camera. Higher trim levels always add more tech, so check the specs above for more information on what this specific vehicle comes with.How long is the warranty on the Polestar 2 and does it cover the battery?The Polestar 2 comes with a 3 year/60,000 mile vehicle warranty. For the battery, the warranty period is 8 years or 100,000 miles.How much will it cost to charge the Polestar 2?Using a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Standard Range Polestar 2 will cost around £19.50 for a full charge at home if you're on an energy tariff of 28 pence per kWh. On a 50kW DC rapid charge point, where the average price per kWh is around 50 pence per kWh, an 80% charge would cost around £27.50. For the Long-Range Polestar 2, it would be around £22 for a full charge at home and roughly £31 for an 80% charge on a 50kW DC rapid charger.What charging cables come with the Polestar 2?The Polestar 2 comes with two cables as standard. The first is a Mode 2, Type 2 charging cable which can be plugged into a standard household 3-pin plug and is often referred to as a ‘granny’ cable. The other charging cable is the Mode 3, Type 2 charging cable, which is designed for use at non-tethered (Cableless) charge points and can charge the car quicker 4 times faster than the ‘granny’ cable.How long does the Polestar 2 take to charge?On a 7kW dedicated EV home charge point, the Standard Range Single-Motor Polestar 2 can be charged from 0 - 100% in around 10 hours. However, on a 50kW DC rapid charge point, an 80% charge would take around 1 hour 10 minutes. The Long-Range AWD derivative can be charged from 0 - 100% in just over 11 hours on a 7kW home charger, with an 80% charge on a 50kW DC rapid charge point taking around 1 hour 20 minutes.What is the maximum range on the Polestar 2?The Standard Range Single-Motor Polestar 2 has an official WLTP range of 297 miles from a fully charged battery. The Long Range Dual-Motor derivative is capable of 301 miles from a single charge, with the Long-Range Single-Motor model achieving 341 miles from a single charge, according to WLTP figures.