Porsche Taycan Saloon350kW 93kWh 4 Doors RWD Auto
- 16.8 Inch Curved Touchscreen DisplayAndroid Auto WirelessBrake Pad Wear IndicatorCentre Console With Direct Touch Control Includes Climate Settings, Opening And Closing Charge Port Doors, Battery Level Indicator, Handwriting PanelDriver Personalisation For Ergonomic, Comfort, Infotainment And Lighting Functions As Well As Assistance And Display SystemsE-CallLane Keeping Assist Including Traffic Sign RecognitionPorsche Communication Management (Pcm) Including Online Navigation Module, Mobile Phone Preparation, Audio Interfaces And Voice Control SystemPorsche Connect With Apple CarplayPorsche Recuperation ManagementPower Boot LidRange Mode For Activation Efficiency Orientated SettingsWireless Phone Charging In Centre Console Storage Compartment
- 11 Kw Ac Onboard Charger2 Speed Automatic Transmission4D Integrated Chassis Control50Kw Dc On-Board Charger For Use Of Public Charging Stations With A Voltage Of 400VAdaptive Damping SystemAluminium Double Wishbone Front AxleAluminium Multi Link Rear AxleCharge Port On Driver (Ac Type 2) And Front Passenger Sides Ac/Dc Type 2 Ccs ComboDc Charging At Public Charging With 800VElectric Drive TransmissionMobile Charger Plus With 4.5M Vehicle Side CablePerformance Battery Plus With 93.4 Kwh CapacityPermanent Magnet Synchronous Motor On The Rear AxlePorsche Stability Management (Psm), Vehicle Stability System With Abs And Extended Brake FunctionsSingle-Speed Transmission On The Front AxleSport Mode For Activation Dynamic Performance Settings Including Launch ControlSupply Cable For Domestic Electrical Socket
- 2 Usb-C Charge Ports In Rear2 Usb-C Connectivity And Charge Ports In The Centre Console Storage CompartmentDigital Radio
- 4-Point Led Daytime Running LightsAir Curtain Upper Valance With Vertical Air IntakesAluminium Bonnet With Tailgate Door, Side Sections And Front WingsAluminium Roof Contoured Design With Dynamic Recess ProfileAuto Deploying Door HandlesAutomatic Headlight Activation Including Welcome Home LightingBumper System With High Strength Cross Members And Two Deformation Elements + Two Threaded Fixture Point For Towing Eye Contained In Onboard Tool KitElectrically Adjustable And Heated Exterior Mirrors With Aspherical On Driver's SideFront And Rear Electric WindowsFull Surface Aerodynamic Underbody PanellingFully Galvanised Steel/Aluminium Hybrid Lightweight BodyshellHeated Rear Window With Automatic Switch OffIntegrated Side Impact Protection In DoorsLower Valance In BlackPorsche Active Aerodynamics (Paa) With Active Air Intake Flaps And Adaptive Rear SpoilerRear BootThird Brake LightWindscreen Wiper System Including Rain Sensor And Washer Jets
- 12V Electrical Socket In Centre Console Storage Compartment12V Electrical Socket In Rear Luggage Compartment2 Separate Seats In 2Nd Row2 Speed Transmission On The Rear Axle60:40 Rear Seats With 2 Seats In Single Seat Look With Fold Out Center Armrest And Split Folding BackrestsActive Carbon Fine Dust Filter Keeps Particles,Pollen,Odours Away And Thoroughly Filters Fine Dust From Outside Air Before It Can Enter The InteriorClothes Hooks On B-Pillars On Driver's And Front Passenger's SidesDriver And Front Passenger Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront And Rear Luggage CompartmentsFront Centre Console Armrest With Integrated Storage CompartmentHeat PumpIntegrated Front HeadrestsIsofix Child Seats Mounting System On Outer Rear SeatsLed Interior Light With Switchoff Delay, Front And Rear Reading Spot Light, Footwell Illumination, Luggage Compartment Lights, Glove Compartment LightManual Height Adjust For Driver And Front Passenger Seat BeltParking Pre-Climatisation Including Pre-Conditioning Of BatteryPorsche Intelligent Range ManagerRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartments In Glove Comaprtment, Front Centre Console, Outer Rear Seats, Front And Rear Doors, Sides Of Rear Luggage Compartment RecessTaycan Badge On Center ConsoleTwo Integrated Cup Holders In Front And Rear
- 3 Point Automatic Seatbelts With Front And Outer Rear Seats Pretensioners And Front Force Limiter4 Piston Aluminium Monobloc Fixed Brake Calipers At Rear6 Piston Aluminium Monobloc Fixed Caliper Brakes At FrontActive BonnetAuto Hold FunctionCollision And Brake AssistCurtain Airbags Along Entire Roof Frame And Side Windows From A Pillar To The C PillarDriver And Front Passenger Knee AirbagElectric Parking BrakeFront Side AirbagsFull Size Driver And Front Passenger AirbagsInternally Vented Brake Cast Iron Discs With 360 Mm At Front And 358 Mm At RearManual Rear Child LocksMulti Collision Brake AssistRollover Detection For Activation Of Curtain Airbags And Seat Belt PretensionersSeatbelt Warning System For Driver/Front Passenger And Rear Seat SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Dashcam PrepEngine Immobiliser With Remote Central Locking And Alarm System With Radar Based Interior SurveillanceKeyless StartPorsche Vehicle Tracking System (Pvts Plus)
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2130 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)407 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length4963 mmWidth1966 mmWheelbase2900 mmWidth (including mirrors)2144 mmHeight1394 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.4 secTop Speed143 mphEngine Power - BHP476 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW350 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT263Engine Torque - NM357 nmEngine Torque - MKG36.4
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears2 Speed
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0749eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %70NCAP Safety Assist %73NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power476Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R19Tyre Size Rear275/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleAeroAlloys?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)540Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)93Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW50Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change5-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)23Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW270Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change5-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh93.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL568WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH501WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL505WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH431WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEL18.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Low - TEH20.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEL17.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Medium - TEH20.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEL17WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - High - TEH19.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEL21WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Extra High - TEH24.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEL18WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City - TEH20.3WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL20.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH23.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEH3.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City - TEL3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEH2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Extra High - TEL3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEH3.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - High - TEL3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEH3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Low - TEL3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEH3.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Medium - TEL3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH311WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL353WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH268WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL314Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft And Right Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity83.7Maximum Charging Rate - kW270
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.