Renault Clio Hatchback1.0 TCe 90 Evolution 5 Doors
- 7" Tft Colour Instrumental DisplayApple Car Play/Android AutoCruise Control + Speed LimiterE-CallEasy Link Navigation With 7" Touchscreen+4X20w Amplifier+Fm Dab Double Tuner, Sound Auditorium, 2Xusb/1Xjack/Bluetooth, Smartphone Integration PlusEco Mode Driving FunctionGear Change IndicatorLane Departure Warning SystemLane Keep AssistOver Speed PreventionRear Parking SensorsTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerVariable Assistance Electric Pas
- Auto Light Control And Rain Sensing WiperBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Rear SpoilerChrome Insert On Lower Side Doors With Clio EmbossingDrivers One Touch Window With Anti-Pinch FeatureElectric Front WindowsExterior Rear Hidden Door HandlesFull Led Front And Rear Headlamps Integrating Daytime Running Lights At The Front And RearManual Folding Wing Mirror MechanismManually Adjustable Door MirrorsRear Fog LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperThird Brake LightTinted Rear WindowsVariable Speed On Front Windscreen WipersWing Mirror Design - Non-Body Coloured (Black)
- 12V Accessory Socket3 Rear Height Adjustable Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row6.2L Front Glovebox60/40 Split And Fixed Base Rear Seat BenchAir Recirculation ControlCentre Console With ArmrestCloth UpholsteryDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentFront CupholdersFront Door Storage BinHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Nets In BootManual Air ConditioningMulti Function Steering WheelPollen FilterSingle Front Passenger SeatSystem For Restraint And Protection Srp-Front Seats
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All Rear SeatsAbs+EbaActive Emergency Braking SystemCurtain AirbagsDistance Warning AlertDriver And Passenger Front And Side Airbag DeactivationDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEsc - Electronic Stability Control + Traction ControlFront Side Airbags(Head+Thorax)Height Adjustable Driver's SeatbeltHill Start AssistSeatbelt WarningTyre Pressure Warning
- Deadlocking SystemHands Free Key Card With Push Button, Start And Stop FunctionLocking Fuel Filler CapRaid (Renault Anti-Intruder Device) With Automatic Door LockingRear Side Wing Door And Window Child Locking Function (Front Driver Door Control Panel)Remote Central Locking With Thatcham Approved Immobiliser
- 16" Philia Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1174 kgGross Vehicle Weight1609 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)42 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked900 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked575 kgMax. Loading Weight435 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)318 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1146 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4050 cmWidth1798 cmWheelbase2583 cmWidth (including mirrors)1988 cmHeight1440 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL54.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.2 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP90 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW66 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT118Engine Torque - NM160 nmEngine Torque - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG16.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)72.2 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)81.3 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesEvolutionCoin DescriptionTce 90Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %75NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power90Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StylePhiliaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL119
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.