Skoda Octavia Estate1.5 TSI SE 5 Doors
- 1X Usb Type C Port In Rear View Mirror (Charging Only)2X Usb Type C Ports (For Charging And Data Transfer)2X Usb Type C Ports In Rear Of Front Centre Armrest (Charging Only)Bluetooth SystemBolero Radio With 10" TouchscreenBoot Lid Release From Inside Vehicle (Electrically)Driver Fatigue SensorEcall Emergency SystemElectro-Mechanical Power SteeringFront Assist SystemLane AssistRear Parking Sensors With Manoeuvre AssistSmartlink (Includes Android Auto And Mirrorlink)Speed LimiterTurn AssistVoice Control SystemWireless Smartlink For Apple Car Play
- 8 SpeakersDab Digital Radio
- Aero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionBlack Roof RailsBlack Window SurroundsBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Grille SurroundDimming Rear View MirrorElectric Front And Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level Third Brake LightIce Scraper In Fuel CapRain And Light SensorsRear Fog Light On One SideRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Window Wiper
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row4 Foldable Roof HandlesChrome Inner Door HandlesClimatronic Dual-Zone Electronic Air ConditioningCloth UpholsteryFront Centre ArmrestFront Head RestraintsGrey HeadliningHeight Adjustable Driver And Front Passenger Seat With Lumbar SupportIlluminated GloveboxLeather Trimmed Gearshift LeverLuggage Compartment Lighting With Two Side LampsParcel Shelf - RollingSatin Black Textured With Artificial Stiching In Dash Board PadsSingle Front Passenger SeatSunglasses StorageTicket HolderTwo-Spoke Leather Multi Function Steering WheelUmbrella In Door PanelUnsplit Rear Bench Seat And Split Folding Backrest
- 3 Point Front/Outer Rear Seatbelts+Pre-TensionersAlarm With Interior Monitoring, Tilt Sensor And Back Up HornAutomatic Door Unlocking In Case Of CrashAutomatic Fuel Cut Off In Case Of CrashAutomatic Warning Lights In Case Of Emergency BrakingCurtain Airbags And Front Side AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Call And Proactive ServicesEsc Including Abs, Ebv, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba, DsrFront Central AirbagHill Hold ControlHill Start AssistIsofix On Front Passenger Seat And Outer Rear SeatsManual Rear Child LocksPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure MonitorVisual And Acoustic Seat Belt ReminderWarning Reflectors In Front Door
- Door Locks With ImmobiliserKeyless Start/StopRemote Central Locking
- Aluminium Decorative Inserts
- Minimum Kerbweight1285 kgGross Vehicle Weight1880 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47.8 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked670 kgMax. Loading Weight595 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)640 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1700 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4689 cmWidth1829 cmWheelbase2686 cmWidth (including mirrors)1994 cmHeight (including roof rails)1468 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)40.4 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)70.6 mpgEC Combined (mpg)55.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb51.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL36.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH48.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEL60.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEH56.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL52.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH49.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL51.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH48.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed138 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.9 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %88NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %79NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleTwisterAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)117 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.016Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL174WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL105WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL121WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL124
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.