Smart Fortwo Electric Cabrio60kW EQ Premium 17kWh 2 Doors Auto [22kWCh]
- 22Kw Onboard Charger With Rapid Charging FunctionAcoustic Presence IndicatorCrosswind AssistCruise Control With Speedtronic Variable Speed LimiterElectric Power SteeringExterior Temperature Indicator With Frost WarningInstrument Cluster With Multifunctional 3.5 Inch Colour Tft Display And On Board ComputerInstrument Display With Battery Charge Status Display And Power DisplayOwners Manual And Service Booklet In EnglishRear Park Assist With Acoustic Warning And Reversing Camera
- Charging Cable For Household SocketCharging Cable For Wall Box/Charging StationsSingle Speed Transmission
- Smart Media-System - 9" Multi Touch Display, Bluetooth Audio Streaming/Hands-Free, Android Auto/Apple Car Play, Dab Radio, Aux/Usb Interface
- Body Colour Radiator GrilleBody Coloured BumpersComfort Front Windscreen Wiper With Intermittent Wiper Control And Automatic Wipe/Wash FunctionDoor Mirror With Aspherically Curved Mirror Glass On The Driver's SideDraught StopDriving Mirrors In Tridion ColourElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFully Automatic Electric Tritop Fabric Soft Top In Black With Heated Glass Rear Window And Grey HeadlinersH4 Halogen Headlamps With Integrated Led Daytime Driving LightsLockable Service CoverManual Headlamp Range AdjustmentPower Windows With Convenience Opening And ClosingRemote Soft Top Release With 3-Button Convenience KeyRemovable Roof Bars In Trident ColourRoof AntennaThird Brake Light Featuring Led TechnologyWhite Side IndicatorsWind Deflector
- 12V Socket With Cover In Centre Console3 Spoke Leather Multifunction Sports Steering Wheel With Anthracite Bezel And Grey Double StitchingAutomatic Climate ControlBackrest Adjustment With One-Touch Function For Driver And Front PassengerBlack Leather Gearshift KnobBoot LightingBrushed Stainless Steel Sports Pedals With Rubber StudsCentre Console With Roller Cover And Folding Front Centre ArmrestCharge Cable BagDashboard And Door Centre Panel In Black Fabric And Accent Trim In Black/GreyDriver/Front Passenger Reading LightsDriver/Front Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket HolderDriver/Front Passenger Sunvisors With Vanity MirrorFabric Upholstery With White Double StitchingFront Head RestraintsFront Passenger Seat With Through Loading Function With Fully Folding BackrestHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Steering ColumnI-Size Child Seat Attachment System For Front Passenger With Manual Airbag DeactivationInterior Door Opener In Matt ChromeLockable Glove CompartmentLuggage Compartment Roller Cover With Mesh BagStorage Compartment In Doors With NetStorage Compartment In TailgateStowage Net On Centre Console
- Winter Pack - Fortwo
- Active Brake Assist Forward Collision Warning System With Autonomous Braking FunctionAirbags - Driver And Front Passenger With Manual Deactivation On The Front PassengerAirbags - Head Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerAirbags - Kneebag For DriverAirbags - Side Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Crash Sensor For Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsElectronic Stability ProgrammeHill Start AssistRetaining Strap For Securing Items On The Front Passenger SeatSeat Belts - Three-Point, With Seat Belt Tensioners And Belt Force LimitersTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Central Locking With Radio Remote Control + Visual Locking Verification Signal And ImmobiliserDrive Lock - Automatic Door Locking When DrivingFolding Key With Remote Control (Second Key With Fixed Bit)
- 16" 5 Twin Spoke Alloy Wheels Painted In Black With High Sheen FinishBreakdown Kit With Air Compressor And Sealant BackSummer Tyres
- Minimum Kerbweight1125 kgGross Vehicle Weight1340 kgMax. Loading Weight215 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)190 litresNo. of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb6.95
- Length2695 cmWidth1663 cmWheelbase1873 cmWidth (including mirrors)1893 cmHeight1553 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.9 secTop Speed81 mphEngine Power - BHP82 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW60 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT118Engine Torque - NM160 nmEngine Torque - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG16.3
- CC1 ccCatalytic ConvertorNoTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremiumCoin Description60kw Eq 17kwh 22kwchStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0713eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power82Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front185/50 R16Tyre Size Rear205/45 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmNoise Level dB(A)66
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)510Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW3.1Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)198Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7.2Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)40Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW22Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Battery Capacity in kWh17.2NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km15.4Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb128WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb80Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity17.2Maximum Charging Rate - kW22
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.