Suzuki Across Estate2.5 PHEV E-Four 5 Doors CVT
- 10.5-Inch Touchscreen12.3-Inch Full Colour Lcd Info Display3 Mode Driving DialBlind Spot MonitorDigital ClockDriving Support SystemDynamic Radar Cruise ControlE-Four System DisplayEcall Emergency Call SystemEco Accelerator GuidanceEco ScoreEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEnergy MonitorFront And Rear Parking Distance SensorsKick Operation TailgateLane Centering FunctionLane Departure Alert FunctionLights On And Key In ReminderRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking CameraRoad Sign Assist - RsaService Interval IndicatorSmartphone Link Display With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed LimiterSteering Assist FunctionTailgate Open With Wireless Remote ControlTailgate Opener With Electromagnetic Type And Inside Remote Control ButtonTrip InformationVehicle Sway Warning Function
- 6.6 Kw Onboard ChargerE-Four Electronic 4X4 SystemHome Charging CableVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- Bluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioFront And Rear SpeakersFront TweetersSpeed Sensing Volume ControlSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsType C Usb Ports In Front And Rear Console
- 'Guide Me Home' Headlamps1 Speed Rear Wiper + Washer2 Speeds Front Wiper With Intermittent + WasherAuto Anti Glare Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic High/Low BeamAutomatic WipersBlack Front GrilleBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Colour Exterior Door MirrorDual Exhaust PipesElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Built-In Turn Signal LampFront, Rear And Side Under GarnishFront, Rear Skid Plate GarnishGreen Tinted WindowsHeated Door MirrorsHigh Mounted Stop LampLed Front Fog LightsLed Position LampsLed Projector Headlamps With DrlLed Rear Combination LightsRear Fog LightsRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsRear Upper SpoilerRear Window DemisterShark Fin AntennaSun Shade Print On WindscreenUv Cut Glass With Windscreen And Front Door Windows
- 12V Accessory Socket12V Accessory Socket In Front Console2 Cup Holders In The Rear Centre Armrest2 Isofix Seat Anchors2X Front And Rear Door Bottle Holders2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat8 Way Power Adjustable Drivers SeatCentre Console Storage TrayCharging CableChild Seat Tether Anchorage Points X3Console Box With ArmrestCupholder LightsDriver Seat Back PocketDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Automatic Air Conditioning With S-Flow ModeFabric/Synthetic Leather UpholsteryFront Assist Grips X2Front Cupholders X 2Front Footwell And Centre Lower Console Box LightsFront HeadrestsFront Led Map Reading LightsFront Passenger Seat Height AdjustFront Passenger Side Seatback PocketFront Seat Electric Adjust Lumbar SupportFront Tray LightsGearshift PaddlesGlove Box With KeyHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelLeather Covered Black With Satin Chrome Accent Shift KnobLed Luggage Area LightLuggage Area Net Hook X 4Luggage CoverOverhead ConsolePollen FilterPtc (Positive Temp Co-Efficent) HeaterRear Assist Grips X2Rear Cabin Led LightsRear Centre ArmrestRear HeadrestsRear VentilationReclining Rear SeatsSatin Chrome Inside Door HandlesSilver Door Trim OrnamentsSingle Front Passenger SeatSynthetic Leather Door ArmrestSynthetic Leather Door Trim InsertsSynthetic Leather Front And Rear Door TrimTelescopic Steering Wheel AdjustmentTilt Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Elr Front Seatbelts With Pretensioner, Force Limiters And Height Adjustment3 Point Elr Rear Centre Seat Belts3 Point Elr Rear Seatbelts With Pretensioner, Force Limiters X2Abs+Ebd+Brake AssistChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDriver Knee AirbagElectronic Parking BrakeFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Hold ControlPre Collission SystemTyre Pressure Monitor
- DeadlocksFreewheeling Key CylindersImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central LockingSecurity AlarmSpeed Linked Door Lock
- Silver Instrument Panel Centre OrnamentSilver Instrument Panel OrnamentSynthetic Leather Instrument Panel
- 19" Polished Alloy WheelsSpace Saver Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1940 kgGross Vehicle Weight2510 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)55 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight570 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)490 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1168 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4635 mmWidth1855 mmWheelbase2690 mmHeight1690 mm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP302 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW222 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT167Engine Torque - NM227 nmEngine Torque - RPM3200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG23.1
- Coin DescriptionPhev E-FourStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0739eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesBadge Power302Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC2487 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeA25a-Fxs
- Tyre Size Front235/55r19Tyre Size Rear235/55r19Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)26 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)474Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)366Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)294Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW3.7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)165Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW7.4Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change0-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years5Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage60000Battery Capacity in kWh18.1Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb75WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb46.6Charging Port LocationRight Side RearUsable Battery Capacity14.5Maximum Charging Rate - kW7.4
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb22
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low36.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium53.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High49.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High36.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb42.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low7.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High7.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.6WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb282.4
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.