Suzuki Ignis Hatchback1.2 Dualjet 12V Hybrid SZ5 5 Doors CVT
- Average Speed IndicatorCruise Control + Speed LimiterDigital ClockDoor Ajar Warning LampDriving Range IndicatorEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Auto Start/Stop SystemEngine Oil Change ReminderFuel Consumption ScreenGear Position IndicatorHybrid System IndicatorLane Departure Warning With Driver Alert ControlLane Keep AssistLights On And Key In ReminderLow Fuel Warning LightOutside Temperature DisplayPasPower SteeringRear Parking CameraRemote Fuel Lid OpenerSatellite Navigation SystemSmartphone Integration With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTachometer
- 4 Speakers + 2 TweetersBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Connection
- 'Guide Me Home' Headlamps1 Speed Rear Wiper + Washer2 Speeds Front Wiper With Intermittent + WasherAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Front Grille With Chrome AccentBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Exterior Door HandlesBody Coloured A & B PillarsBody Coloured BumpersDoor Mirrors With Built-In Turn Signal LampElectric Adjustable Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsFront Fog LightsGreen Tinted WindowsHigh Mounted Stop LampLed Daytime Running LightsLed Projector Headlamps With Low And High BeamLed Rear Combination LampRear Fog LightsRear Privacy GlassRear Window DemisterRoof RailsSide Protection MouldingsVisible Vin PlateWheel Arch Extensions
- 12V Accessory Socket2 Isofix Seat Anchors2 Rear Head Restraints2X Front And Rear Door Bottle Holders3 Point Elr Rear Seatbelts X 23 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel50/50 Split Folding Rear Seat BackrestAutomatic Air ConditioningCentre Lower BoxChild Seat Tether Anchorage Points X3Chrome Handbrake Release ButtonChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryCvt Shift LockDriver's FootrestDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket Holders + Vanity MirrorsFront And Rear Door Trim Colour In Black And WhiteFront Cabin LightsFront Cupholders X 2Front Door PocketsFront HeadrestsFront Passenger Side Assist GripFront Passenger Side Seatback PocketGearshift PaddlesHeaterHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatLuggage Area LampLuggage CoverMeter IlluminationPollen FilterRear CupholdersRear Seat Slide And Reclining FunctionSilver Shift KnobTilt Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Elr Front Seatbelts With Pretensioner, Force Limiters And Height AdjustmentAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDual Camera Brake SupportEspFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationFront Side AirbagsHill Hold ControlPedal Release MechanismSide Impact Protection BeamsTyre Pressure Monitor
- DeadlocksFreewheeling Key CylindersImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Locking
- Black With White Garnish Accent Instrument PanelCentre And Side A/C Louver Bezel In Silver
- 16" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight925 kgGross Vehicle Weight1330 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)32 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgMax. Loading Weight405 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)260 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)514 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.4
- Length3700 cmWidth1690 cmWheelbase2435 cmHeight1605 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low50.2WLTP - MPG - Medium60.6WLTP - MPG - High61.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High43.8WLTP - MPG - Comb52.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.4 secTop Speed96 mphEngine Power - BHP83 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW61 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT79Engine Torque - NM107 nmEngine Torque - RPM2800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG10.9
- Coin SeriesSz5Coin DescriptionDualjet 12v HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716dNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %79NCAP Child Occupant Protection %79NCAP Pedestrian Protection %67NCAP Safety Assist %25NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power83Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1242 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeK12d
- Tyre Size Front175/60 R16Tyre Size Rear175/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)97 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb122
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.