Suzuki S-Cross Hatchback1.5 Hybrid Motion 5 Doors AGS
- 4.2" Colour Lcd Information Display7" Infotainment DisplayAdaptive Cruise Control With Speed LimiterBlind Spot MonitorBluetooth Integrated Into Audio UnitEcall Emergency Call SystemEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Auto Start/Stop SystemFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure PreventionLane Departure Warning SystemPasRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking CameraSmartphone Link Display With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTachometerTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWeaving Alert
- 2 Tweeters4 SpeakersDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Connection
- 1 Speed With Intermittent Rear Wiper + Washer2 Speeds (Low/High) With Adjustable Intermittent Front Wiper + WasherAluminium Roof RailsAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic WipersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Effect Window SillsChrome Front GrilleElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Built-In Turn Signal LampFront Fog LampsFront/Rear And Under Body Trim - SilverHeated Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlamps (Low And High Beam)Led Rear Combination LampManual Day/Night Rear View MirrorRain Sensing Front WipersRear Fog LampRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsSide Louver Bezels In SilverThird Brake LightVisible Vin PlateWheel Arch Extensions
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Lower Box12V Accessory Socket In Luggage Area2 Stage Reclining Rear Seats2X Front And Rear Door Bottle Holders3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Covered Steering Wheel4X Cup Holders (X2 Front, X2 Rear)60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatCentre Cabin LightCentre Console StorageCentre Lower BoxCentre Lower Console Box LightsChild Seat Tether Anchorages X3Chrome Interior Door HandlesDriver And Front Passenger Heated SeatsDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDriver's Side Foot RestDriver/Front Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket Holders + Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFabric UpholsteryFront Centre ArmrestFront Fabric Door Trim InsertFront Footwell LightsFront HeadrestsFront Map LightFront Passenger Side Seatback PocketGearshift PaddlesGlovebox LightHeaterIsofix Child Seat Anchorages X 2Luggage Area CoverLuggage Area LampLuggage Area Shopping Bag Hook, Net Hook X 2Passenger's Side Assist GripsPollen FilterRear Assist Grips X2Rear Centre ArmrestRear HeadrestsRemovable Double Luggage Room FloorShift Knob Piano Black With Silver AccentSingle Front Passenger SeatTelescopic Steering Wheel AdjustmentTilt Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Elr Rear Seat Belts X3Abs+Ebd+Brake AssistChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Sensor Brake SupportEspFront 3 Point Elr Seatbelts With Pretensioner And Force LimiterFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Hold ControlSide AirbagsSide Impact Protection BeamsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- DeadlocksFreewheeling Key CylindersImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartLight - On And Key In ReminderLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door LockingSecurity Alarm
- 17" Painted Alloy WheelsEmergency Flat Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1308 kgGross Vehicle Weight1740 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgMax. Loading Weight432 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)293 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)665 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4300 cmWidth1785 cmWheelbase2600 cmHeight (including roof rails)1593 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low60.1WLTP - MPG - Medium60.1WLTP - MPG - High61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High45.5WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.7 secTop Speed108 mphEngine Power - BHP115 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW85 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT102Engine Torque - NM138 nmEngine Torque - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG14
- Coin SeriesMotionCoin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBadge Power115Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1462 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeK15c
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb118
- Battery Capacity in kWh0.8Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.