Suzuki S-Cross Hatchback1.5 Hybrid Motion 5 Doors AGS
- 17" Painted Alloy WheelsEmergency Flat Tyre Repair Kit
- DeadlocksFreewheeling Key CylindersImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartLight - On And Key In ReminderLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door LockingSecurity Alarm
- 3 Point Elr Rear Seat Belts X3Abs+Ebd+Brake AssistChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagDual Sensor Brake SupportEspFront 3 Point Elr Seatbelts With Pretensioner And Force LimiterFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Hold ControlSide AirbagsSide Impact Protection BeamsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 12V Accessory Socket In Centre Lower Box12V Accessory Socket In Luggage Area2 Stage Reclining Rear Seats2X Front And Rear Door Bottle Holders3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Covered Steering Wheel4X Cup Holders (X2 Front, X2 Rear)60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatCentre Cabin LightCentre Console StorageCentre Lower BoxCentre Lower Console Box LightsChild Seat Tether Anchorages X3Chrome Interior Door HandlesDriver And Front Passenger Heated SeatsDriver's Seat Height AdjusterDriver's Side Foot RestDriver/Front Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket Holders + Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFabric UpholsteryFront Centre ArmrestFront Fabric Door Trim InsertFront Footwell LightsFront HeadrestsFront Map LightFront Passenger Side Seatback PocketGearshift PaddlesGlovebox LightHeaterIsofix Child Seat Anchorages X 2Luggage Area CoverLuggage Area LampLuggage Area Shopping Bag Hook, Net Hook X 2Passenger's Side Assist GripsPollen FilterRear Assist Grips X2Rear Centre ArmrestRear HeadrestsRemovable Double Luggage Room FloorShift Knob Piano Black With Silver AccentSingle Front Passenger SeatTelescopic Steering Wheel AdjustmentTilt Adjustable Steering Wheel
- 1 Speed With Intermittent Rear Wiper + Washer2 Speeds (Low/High) With Adjustable Intermittent Front Wiper + WasherAluminium Roof RailsAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic WipersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsChrome Effect Window SillsChrome Front GrilleElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Built-In Turn Signal LampFront Fog LampsFront/Rear And Under Body Trim - SilverHeated Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Headlamps (Low And High Beam)Led Rear Combination LampManual Day/Night Rear View MirrorRain Sensing Front WipersRear Fog LampRear Privacy GlassRear Side Wing DoorsSide Louver Bezels In SilverThird Brake LightVisible Vin PlateWheel Arch Extensions
- 2 Tweeters4 SpeakersDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Connection
- 4.2" Colour Lcd Information Display7" Infotainment DisplayAdaptive Cruise Control With Speed LimiterBlind Spot MonitorBluetooth Integrated Into Audio UnitEcall Emergency Call SystemEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Auto Start/Stop SystemFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure PreventionLane Departure Warning SystemPasRear Cross Traffic AlertRear Parking CameraSmartphone Link Display With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTachometerTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerWeaving Alert
- Battery Capacity In Kwh0.8Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb118 g/km
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1462 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine CodeK15cEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb5.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High6.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High4.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low4.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium4.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb54.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High45.5Wltp - Mpg - High61.4Wltp - Mpg - Low60.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium60.1
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.5 ccBadge Power115Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionHybridCoin SeriesMotionGeneration Mark3Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0716EManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - YearsNot AvailableNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage12500 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval Mileage999999 milesVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)12.7 secEngine Power - Bhp115 bhpEngine Power - Kw85 kwEngine Power - Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft102 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg14 mkgEngine Torque - Nm138 nmEngine Torque - Rpm4400 rpmTop Speed108 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type17" Alloy
- HeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1593 mmLength4300 mmWheelbase2600 mmWidth1785 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47 litresGross Vehicle Weight1740 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)665 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)293 litresMax. Loading Weight432 kgMax. Roof Load75 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked400 kgMinimum Kerbweight1308 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.8
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Suzuki S-Cross Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drive?
Front Wheel Drive is standard across the Motion S-Cross, if you choose the Ultra trim this will come with ALLGRIP All Wheel drive.How many miles per gallon can the Suzuki S-Cross achieve?
The Suzuki S-Cross offers drivers around 53.2mpg.How many passengers can you fit in the Suzuki S-Cross?
All new Suzuki S-Cross cars come with 5 seats meaning you can comfortably fit 4 passengers in the car.How long is the warranty on the Suzuki S-Cross?
All new Suzuki cars with a 3-year or 60,000-mile manufacturer’s warranty.What driver assistance technology does the Suzuki S-Cross have as standard?
Suzuki offers drivers a generous amount of driver assistance technology as standard in the S-Cross. This includes LED daytime running lights, auto headlights and wipers, traffic sign recognition, rear parking camera, dual-zone automatic air conditioning, electrically folding door mirrors and heated driver’s and front passenger’s seats.
Depending on the trim level of the S-Cross you choose, the driver assistance technology is likely to vary. That’s why we always recommend checking the standard features on your desired specific vehicle specification.Does the Suzuki S-Cross have parking sensors?
All Suzuki S-Cross cars will come with front and rear parking sensors as standard.What Suzuki S-Cross trim levels are available?
Suzuki keeps things simple with 2 available trim levels of the S-Cross: Motion and Ultra.ow much boot space does the Suzuki S-Cross have?
If you choose a petrol Suzuki S-Cross this will come with a 430-litre boot, the hybrid model still comes with a spacious 293-litre boot.