Toyota GR Yaris Hatchback1.6 3 Doors AWD
- Apple Car Play/Android AutoColoured Tft Multi Informational DisplayEcall Emergency SystemEmergency Steering AssistIntelligent Adaptive Cruise ControlLane Departure Alert (Lda) Switch On Steering WheelLane Trace AssistPower SteeringPre-Collision System (Pcs)Reversing CameraRoad Sign Assist - Rsa
- Double Wishbone Rear SuspensionGr-Four Awd SwitchMacpherson Front SuspensionVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 6 Speakers8" Multimedia Display Touch ScreenDab Digital RadioToyota Touch 2 Multimedia SystemUsb Connection
- Adaptive High Beam AssistAdaptive Led HeadlightsAir Intakes For Brake CoolingAuto Dimming Eletrochromatic Rear View MirrorAuto Windscreen WipersAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic Headlights Cut-OffAutomatically Retractable Door MirrorsBlack Contrasting Colour Door MirrorsBlack Rear SpoilerBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Rear BumperCarbon Fibre Roof WrapChrome Centre Cap SurroundsDoor Scuff PlatesDual Exhaust PipesElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront Auto Power Windows With Anti Jam ProtectionGloss Black Gr Front BumperGr Badges 1 Front, 1 Rear And 2 SidesGr Lower Front GrilleIntegrated Led Indicators In Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Fog LightsLed High Mounted Stop LampLed Rear Combination LightsPiano Black Side Air VentsPrivacy Glass On Rear And Back WindowsRear Auto Power Windows With Anti Jam ProtectionRear Window DefoggerRear WiperShark Fin Antenna
- 12V Socket In Front2 Rear Head Restraints2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Sports Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAluminium PedalsClean Air FilterDriver And Passenger HeadrestsDriver's Sun Visor With Vanity MirrorDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront Cup HoldersFront Map LightFront Sports SeatsGr Floor MatsGr Logo On Steering WheelGr Ultrasuede Leather UpholsteryHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatIsofix Child Rear Seat RestraintsLeather GearshiftLeather HandbrakeManual Slide Adjustable On Driver's And Passenger SeatsMicrophone On Front Personal LightMultimedia Switch On Steering WheelPollen FilterRed Stitching On GearshiftRed Stitching On Handbrake LeverSatin Chrome Interior Door HandlesSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Tonneau CoverTicket Holder On Driver's Sun VisorTilt/Telescopic Steering Column
- Abs With Brake AssistAirbags - Driver And Front PassengerDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsEmergency Brake Light System (Ebs)Front Passenger Airbag On/Off SwitchFront Seatbelt ReminderHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Open Differential LockRear Passenger AirbagRear Seat Belt ReminderStart Holding ControlTyre Pressure Warning System
- Alarm/ImmobiliserKeyless Smart Entry With Push Button Start
- 18" 15 Spoke Dunlop Sp Sport Black Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb186 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh186 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel186 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High194Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Teh194Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Extra High - Tel194Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High163Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Teh163Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - High - Tel163Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low231Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Teh231Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Low - Tel231Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium178Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Teh178Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Medium - Tel178
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1618 ccCompression Ratio10.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Cylinders - Bore (Mm)87.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)89.7 mmEngine CodeG16e-GtsEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves12TransmissionManual
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel8.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High8.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Teh8.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High - Tel8.6Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Teh7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High - Tel7.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low10.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Teh10.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low - Tel10.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium7.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Teh7.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium - Tel7.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb34.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh34.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel34.3Wltp - Mpg - Extra High32.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Teh32.9Wltp - Mpg - Extra High - Tel32.9Wltp - Mpg - High39.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Teh39.2Wltp - Mpg - High - Tel39.2Wltp - Mpg - Low27.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Teh27.6Wltp - Mpg - Low - Tel27.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium36Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Teh36Wltp - Mpg - Medium - Tel36
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoBadge Engine Cc1.6 ccBadge Power257Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionAwdCoin SeriesNot AvailableGeneration Mark4Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735ANcap Adult Occupant Protection %86Ncap Child Occupant Protection %81Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %78Ncap Safety Assist %85Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage10000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)5.5 secEngine Power - Bhp257 bhpEngine Power - Kw192 kwEngine Power - Rpm6500 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft266 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg36.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm360 nmEngine Torque - Rpm3000 rpm
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style15 SpokeWheel Type18" Alloy
- Height1455 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength3995 mmWheelbase2560 mmWidth1805 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)Not Available
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresGross Vehicle Weight1645 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)141 litresMax. Loading Weight365 kgMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight1280 kgNo. Of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb5.31
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.