Toyota Yaris Cross Estate1.5 Hybrid Excel AWD 5 Doors CVT [Pan Roof/JBL]
- Blind Spot MonitoringBluetooth ConnectivityDriver Attention Alert SystemEcall Emergency SystemElectric Power SteeringFront And Rear Parking Sensors And Intelligent Clearance Sonar With Automatic BrakingFull Range Intelligent Adaptive Cruise ControlLane Trace AssistMultimedia, Audio, Telephone And Voice Recognition Switches On Steering WheelMy T Connected ServicesPre-Collision System Enhanced With Emergency Steering AssistRear Cross Traffic Alert With Brake AssistReversing CameraRoad Sign Assist - Rsa
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- Dab Digital RadioJbl Premium Sound System With 8 Speakers Including 8 Channel, Hid8 Amplifier And Clari-FiUsb Connection
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic Windscreen GlassAluminium Roof RailsAuto High Beam [Ahb] With On/Off SwitchAuto Windscreen WipersAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatically Retractable Door MirrorsBlack Shark-Fin AntennaBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Rear BumperDark Chrome Plated Insert On Upper Front GrilleElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectrochromatic Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorFollow Me Home HeadlightsFront And Rear Electric Windows With Auto Up/Down FunctionFront Auto Power Windows With Anti Jam ProtectionGloss Black Upper Front GrilleKick Activated Power Back DoorLed Daytime Running Lights GuideLed Front Fog LightsLed Front Light GuideLed Projector HeadlightsLed Rear Light GuidePrivacy GlassRain SensorRear Auto Power Windows With Anti Jam ProtectionRear Led Lights With Sequential IndicatorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperToyota Skyview Panoramic Roof
- 12V Power Outlet - Front12V Power Point In Boot2X Rear Coat Hooks3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Bench SeatCentre Console In Light Blue Ambent LightingDriver And Passenger Seatback PocketsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFabric Seat With Synthetic Leather UpholsteryFootwell In Light Blue Ambient LightingFront Console BoxFront Cup HoldersFront Head RestraintsGloveboxGrey Roof LiningHeated Driver And Passenger SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Front Passenger SeatHooks For Luggage Holding BeltsLeather GearshiftLight Blue Ambient Lighting On Front DoorsLight On Driver And Front Passenger Sun VisorManual Telescopic And Tilting Steering WheelMirror On Driver And Passenger Sun VisorPower Adjustable Lumbar Support On Driver SeatRear Cup HoldersRear Head RestraintsSingle Front Passenger SeatSoft Tonneau CoverStorage Box Under Boot Floor
- Tech Pack - Yaris Cross
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs+Ebd+Brake AssistDriver And Passenger Central AirbagsDriver And Passenger Front AirbagsDriver And Passenger Side AirbagsElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake Light System (Ebs)Pre-Collision System With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionRear Door Child Safety LocksRear Passenger Side AirbagsSupplemental Restraint System (Srs) 8 Airbags: Driver & Passenger's Airbags, Dual Side Curtain Airbags, Side Impact Airbags, Front Centre AirbagTraction ControlTyre Pressure Warning System
- Keyless Smart Entry With Push Button Start
- Tyre Repair Kit
Sorry, no data technical data available.
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.