Volkswagen Multivan Estate1.4 TSI eHybrid Life 5 Doors LWB DSG
- Adaptive Cruise Control With C2x Including Front Assist And City Emergency Braking SystemApp-Connect Incl. App-Connect Wireless For Apple Carplay And Android AutoDigital Cockpit Pro With 10.25" DisplayDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayEcall Emergency SystemLane Keeping System Lane AssistMobile Phone InterfacePasSocket Ac Type 2TailgateVoice Control System Including Alexa Web AppWe Connect Preparation
- 1 X 6 Metre Charging Cables - 16Amp Ac Cable For Wallbox Chargepoints (Mode 3)Electronic Differential Lock
- 2 Usb-C Ports In Front And 4 Usb-C Ports In Passenger CompartmentDigital Radio Reception (Dab+)
- Automatic Headlight Control With Welcome Home LightsBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesBreak Away Auto Dimming Rear View Interior MirrorChrome Trim Decorative Strip Mid-Way On Side And RearDynamic Headlight Range Control (Self Adjusting)Electrically Adjustable, Heated And Folding Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsGlossy Black Painted Radiator Grille With 2 Chrome TrimsHeated Rear Window With Window Wiper And Washer SystemHigh Gloss Black Exterior Mirror HousingInterior Noise Reduction MeasuresLaminated Safety Glass Windshield, Heat And Sound InsulatingLed 3Rd Brake LampLed Main Headlamps With Led Separate Daytime Running LightLed Rear Combination LampsRear WiperSliding Door On Left/Right With Power LatchingWindshield Wiper Intermittent Control With Rain Sensor
- 1 X 12V Sockets On The Dash Panel12V Socket In Passenger Compartment3 Seat Bench In 3Rd Row7 Single Seats Removable/MovableCarpet Mats In CabFront And Rear Head RestraintsGrab Handles On A Pillar For Access, On Driver And Front Passenger SideHeight Adjustable SeatsHeight And Longitudinal Adjustment Steering Wheel With Gear Shift PaddlesIllumination Lockable Glovebox CompartmentIsofix (Including I-Size) And Top Tether In All Seats In 2Nd And 3Rd RowsLed Luggage Compartment Lighting X 2Load Compartment Partition To 20Kg With Bag Hooks And Luggage NetLuggage Compartment Lid Power Latching With Unlatching From InsideMultifunction Leather Steering Wheel With TiptronicReinforced Carpet Floor Covering In Passenger CompartmentRemovable Armrests For Front Seats With Power Adjustable Lumbar Support And Folding Table For 2Nd Row Passenger SeatsRemovable Armrests In 2Nd Row Passenger SeatsSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Compartment Under The 2Nd And 3Rd Row Seat And Two Waste BinsSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors And Airbag Warning Label On Front Passenger Sun VisorsSurround Lighting In Door Area
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAbsAutomatic Post Collision Braking SystemAutonomous Emergency Braking Front Assist With Pedestrian And Cyclist MonitoringDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectric Childproof LockElectronic Stability Control (Esc) And Electromechanical Brake BoosterEspFirst Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And Safety VestHill Hold AssistSeat Belt Warning For The Driver’S And All Passengers Seat’S If UnfastenedSide And Curtain Airbags For Driver And Front Passenger, Curtain Airbags For Outer Seats In Rear, Centre Airbag In FrontSingle Tone HornTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionKeyless StartStart/Stop Button On Centre Console
- Dark Silver Brushed Decorative Inserts
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh13Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)204Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw3.6Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw3.6Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity11.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb17.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb3.5Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - City51Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb48Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Teh47Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Km) - Comb - Tel49Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - City31.7Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb29.8Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Teh29.2Wltp - Equivalent Aer (Miles) - Comb - Tel30.4
- Hc+NoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb41Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Teh43Wltp - Co2 Weighted (G/Km) - Comb - Tel41
- CamshaftDohcCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1395 ccCompression Ratio10.0:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Cylinders - Bore (Mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (Mm)80 mmEngine LayoutFront TransverseFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionGears6 SpeedNumber Of Valves16TransmissionSemi-Auto
- Ec Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNo
- Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb1.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh1.9Wltp - Fc Weighted (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel1.8Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb148.7Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Teh148.7Wltp - Fc Weighted (Mpg) - Comb - Tel156.9
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine Cc1.4 ccBadge Power218Based On IdNot AvailableCoin DescriptionTsi EhybridCoin SeriesLifeGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0735ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %90Ncap Child Occupant Protection %89Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %69Ncap Safety Assist %87Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage9300 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)9 secEngine Power - Bhp218 bhpEngine Power - Kw160 kwEngine Power - Rpm5000 rpmEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft184 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg25.5 mkgEngine Torque - Nm250 nmEngine Torque - Rpm1550 rpmTop Speed119 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front235/55 R17Tyre Size Rear235/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel StyleDundrodWheel Type17" Alloy
- Height1907 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5173 mmWheelbase3124 mmWidth1941 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2252 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresGross Vehicle Weight2750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)4005 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)763 litresMax. Loading Weight585 kgMax. Roof Load100 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2165 kgNo. Of Seats7Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.1
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.