Hyundai i10 Hatchback1.2 MPi Premium 5 Doors [Tech Pack]
- 8" Touchscreen Centre Console Display Audio With Smart Device Integration, Navigation, Live Services And DabApple Car Play/Android AutoBluelink TelematicsBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionCruise ControlDriver Attention Alert SystemEcall Emergency Call SystemIntelligent Speed Limit WarningIsg - Idle Stop And GoLane Departure Warning System With Lane Keep Assist - LkasPasRear View CameraRoadside AssistanceTrip ComputerWireless Charging Pad
- 2 Front/2 Rear SpeakersSteering Wheel Audio, Phone And Cruise ControlsUsb Socket
- 1 Speed Non Intermittent Rear Windscreen WiperBi-Function Projection HeadlightsBlack Finish On B PillarsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsElectric Rear WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsFront Grille In Glossy BlackFront Intermittent WipersHigh Beam AssistIndicator Light On Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsPrivacy Glass - Rear Windows And TailgateRear Spoiler With Integrated Brake Light
- 12V Power Outlet - Front60/40 Split Folding Flat To Floor Rear SeatsAir ConditioningAuto Light ControlBottle Holders In Front/Rear Doors + Front Centre ConsoleCabin And Luggage Compartment Interior LightingDriver + Passenger Vanity MirrorsDriver's Seat Height AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket HoldersFront Door PocketsFront Head Restraints - Vertical And Horizontal AdjustmentGlove CompartmentHeated Front SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Steering ColumnIsofix Child Seat PreparationLeather Wrapped Steering Wheel And Gear KnobMetal Paint Effect Interior Door HandlesRear Door PocketsVertical Adjustment Rear Head Restraints
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAirbags - Front, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsAnti-Lock Brake SystemAutonomous Emergency Braking (Aeb) With Forward Collision Warning SystemBrake Assist FunctionChildproof Rear Door LocksElectronic Stability ControlFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Seatbelt PretensionersHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Passenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserPerimeter AlarmRemote Central LockingSpeed Sensitive Auto Door Locking
- 16" Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight932 kgGross Vehicle Weight1430 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)36 litresMax. Loading Weight498 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)252 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1050 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.72
- Length3670 cmWidth1680 cmWheelbase2425 cmHeight1480 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)47.9 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)70.6 mpgEC Combined (mpg)60.1 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium55.4WLTP - MPG - High60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb51.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.6 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP84 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW62 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT87Engine Torque - NM118 nmEngine Torque - RPM4200 rpmEngine Torque - MKG12
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)75.6 mmCC1197 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremium [tech Pack]Coin DescriptionMpiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079aService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %69NCAP Child Occupant Protection %75NCAP Pedestrian Protection %52NCAP Safety Assist %59NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power84Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front195/45 R16Tyre Size Rear195/45 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)108 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb124
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.