Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Hatchback160kW Premium 73 kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 12.3" Full Tft Drivers Supervision Instrument Cluster12.3" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation And Media CentreAlternator Management SystemBlind Spot Collision Avoidance AssistBluetooth Connectivity With Voice RecognitionDigital ClockDrive Modes Select (Eco, Normal And Sport)Ecall Emergency SystemForward Collision Avoidance Assist (Fca) - Car, Pedestrian And CycleForward Collision Avoidance Assist Junction (Fca-Jx) - Turning/CrossingHighway Drive Assist 2 (Hda)Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (Isla)Lane Follow AssistLane Keep Assist (Lka) - Line And Road EdgeParking - Rear View Monitor With Parking Guidance DynamicParking Distance Warning - Forward And ReversePasPhone Connection With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSmart Cruise Control With Stop And Go FunctionalitySmart Electric Tailgate With Hand's Free Opening FunctionWireless Phone Charging Pad
- Charging Cable - 7 Pin Type 2Shift By Wire - E Shift
- 2 Front/2 Rear Speakers
- Acoustic WindscreenAero Blade WiperAnthracite Side SillsAutomatic Windscreen Wipers With Rain SensorBlack Door MirrorsBody Coloured Door HandlesChrome Bodyside MouldingsDual Led Low And High Projection HeadlampsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front/Rear Windows With Drivers One Touch/Anti-TrapElectrochromatic Rear View MirrorExterior Door Handle - FlushFrunk - Under The Bonnet StorageHeadlamp SurroundHeated And Tinted Rear WindscreenIndicator Light On Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsLed Positioning LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Fog LightsRear Spoiler With Integrated Led Brake LightSmart High Beam HeadlightsStandard Door Scuff PlateTailgate Up Lift OpeningTinted Front Windscreen And WindowsTinted Rear WindowsWindscreen Auto Defog Function
- 12V Power Outlet In Front Console1X Usb Connectivity Port In Front2 X Usb Ports For Row 14 Way Electrically Adjustable Drivers Seat60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatA/B/C Pillar Trim - ClothCcs Combo Rapid Charge Port (50Kw)Cloth TrimDriver's Electric Lumbar AdjustmentDriver/Passenger Front Seatback PocketsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors + Illuminated Vanity Mirrors (Drivers With Ticket Holder)Dual Zone Climate Control Air ConditioningEmergency 3 Pin Connector Charging Cable (Iccb)Front Cup HoldersFront Head Restraints With Vertical And Horizontal AdjustmentFront Passenger Seat Isofix Location PointFront Passenger's Seat Manual Height AdjustmentHeated Front SeatsHeated Outer Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnInterior Mood LightingIsofix Child Seat Anchorage Points Attached On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Wrapped Steering WheelLuggage Compartment LightLuggage CoverLuggage HooksManual Sliding Rear SeatsMetal Paint Effect Interior Door HandlesRoof Trim - ClothSecond Row Outer Head Restraints Vertical AdjustmentStatic Center ConsoleSteering Wheel Audio Controls
- Trailer Wiring Package - Ioniq5
- 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsChildproof Rear Door LocksElectric Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionElectronic Stability ControlFront Center Side AirbagFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Thorax And Pelvis + Curtain AirbagsHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Start Assist Control (Hac)Regenerative Brake Shift PaddlesTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Individual Tyre Pressure Warning
- ImmobiliserRear Occupant AlertRemote Control Central LockingSmart Key With Keyless Entry And Engine Start/Stop ButtonThatcham Category 1 Alarm
- 19" Alloy Wheels19" Michelin TyresTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1910 kgGross Vehicle Weight2430 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight520 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)527 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1587 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.98
- Length4635 cmWidth1890 cmWheelbase3000 cmWidth (including mirrors)2152 cmHeight1605 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.4 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP217 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW160 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT258Engine Torque - NM350 nmEngine Torque - MKG35.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesPremiumStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734eBadge Power217Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R19Tyre Size Rear235/55 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)369Battery Charge Type 1 kW10.5Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)57Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)17Battery Charge Type 3 kW350Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh72.6Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City686WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb481WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - City11.8WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb16.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - City5.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City428WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb300
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.