Lexus CT Hatchback200h 1.8 F-Sport 5 Doors CVT
- ABSABSTraction controlTraction control
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsSports seatsFront sport seatsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatHeight adjustable drivers seatDriver 6-way manually adjustable front seat
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmAnti-theft system with siren, intrusion sensor, tilt sensor and immobiliser
- Rear wiperRear wiperFront electric windowsFront and rear one-touch automatic power windows equipped with a jam protection
- Sport suspensionSports suspensionESPVehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemLexus Navigaton System
- Space saver spare wheelSpace saver spare wheel
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- 3x3 point rear seat beltsThree 3 point rear seatbeltsSide airbagsDriver and passenger side airbagsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warningDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger 2 stage airbagIsofix child seat anchor points2 x Isofix child rear seat restraints
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED brake lights and rear lights with emergency brake signalLED FoglightsLED front fog lamps
- Electric door mirrorsHeated and electrically folding outside mirrors with turn indicators and puddle light
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone climate control
- Reverse parking aidReversing cameraPASEPS with speed sensitive steeringCollision avoidance brakingLexus safety systems+ Dynamic radar cruise control, pre-collision system, lane keep assist, road sign assist, automatic high beam
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interface2 USB portsRadio/CDLexus media display with 6 speakers, 7" display screen, CD and rotary dial controllerAuxiliary input socketAUX socket with VTR compatibility
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth mobile phone connection
- Front armrestFront centre armrest with storageAudio remote controlMultifunction steering wheelPartial leather seat trimFabric/Tahara leather upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentManually reach and rake adjustable F Sport leather steering wheel
- Alloy wheels17" F Sport Dark premium metallic alloys wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1410Gross Vehicle Weight1845Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45Max. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight435Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)375No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)985Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4355Width1765Wheelbase2600Width (including mirrors)2020Height1455Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)60.1EC Extra Urban (mpg)68.9EC Combined (mpg)64.2WLTP - MPG - Low54.3WLTP - MPG - Medium62.7WLTP - MPG - High61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb53.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min54.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Max53.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min62.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max61.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min61.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min55.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max53.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.3Top Speed112Engine Power - BHP136Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW100Engine Power - RPM5200Engine Torque - LBS.FT105Engine Torque - NM142Engine Torque - RPM2800Engine Torque - MKG14.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)88.3CC1798Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio13.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeZwa10r-Ahxbbw
- Coin SeriesF-SportCoin DescriptionHStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power136Badge Engine CC1.8Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front215/45 R17Tyre Size Rear215/45 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- CO2 (g/km)119Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.187HC0.0005NOx0.0028HC+NOxNParticles0WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low118WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium102WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High105WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min118WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min102WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min105WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min115
- Battery Capacity in kWh1.3Battery TypeNickel-Metal Hydride
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.