Nissan X-Trail Station Wagon 1.7 dCi N-Connecta 5 Doors 4WD [7 Seat]
- ABSABSTraction controlESP + traction controlCollision avoidance brakingIntelligent emergency braking with pedestrian recognition
- Door mirrors electrically foldableElectric folding door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsElectric heated door mirrors
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lights
- Full size spare wheelFull size spare wheel
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmThatcham Cat.1 alarm
- PASPASCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterLane departure warningLane departure warning systemReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognitionReverse parking aidIntelligent around view monitor
- Trip computerTrip computerNavigation systemNissan connect evo 7" touchscreen navigation and entertainment system with Android auto, Apple car play, Tomtom maps and Live traffic
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholsteryRear armrestFront/rear armrestsFront armrestCentre console storage box/armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentTilt/telescopic adjust steering wheel
- OEM sound system6 speakersRadio/CDRadio/CDAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsDigital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceUSB/aux input socketUSB/iPod interfaceRear USB portMobile phone App interfaceSmartphone apps
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone climate control
- Front head restraintsHeight adjustable front headrestsLumbar supportDriver's manual adjustable lumbar supportIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat attachmentRear headrests3 rear headrestsFolding rear seats60/40 split rear bench seat
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all seatsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbag6 airbags - Driver, front passenger, curtain and side airbags
- Roof railsSatin silver roof railsElectric sunroofPanoramic sunroof with one touch shade
- Electric tailgateAutomatic tailgate opening
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth phone integration system
- Minimum Kerbweight1735Gross Vehicle Weight2360Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight625No. of Seats7Max. Roof Load100
- Length4690Width1820Wheelbase2705Width (including mirrors)2060HeightNHeight (including roof rails)1740
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)44.1EC Extra Urban (mpg)53.3EC Combined (mpg)50.4WLTP - MPG - Low38.6WLTP - MPG - Medium45.8WLTP - MPG - High51.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High41.7WLTP - MPG - Comb44.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.7Top Speed121Engine Power - BHP150Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW110Engine Power - RPM3500Engine Torque - LBS.FT251Engine Torque - NM340Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG34.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)80Cylinders - Stroke (mm)87CC1749Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.3:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeR9n
- Coin SeriesN-Connecta [7 Seat]Coin DescriptionDci 4wdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval Mileage90000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months60NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %88NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %69NCAP Safety Assist %79NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.7Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/60/r18Tyre Size Rear225/60/r18Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type18" AlloyAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)148Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.001HCNNOx0.08WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low192WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb166
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100*!
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free*.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! We’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.