Peugeot 108 Hatchback1.0 72 Allure 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- Front electric windowsElectric front windowsRear wiperRear wash/wipe
- Air conditioningManual air conditioning
- Trip computerTrip computerService indicatorService indicator
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering wheelCloth seat trimLine Jusa cloth upholstery
- Side airbagsFront side airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure sensorCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsDrivers airbagDriver and Passenger airbag with Passenger airbag deactivation switch
- ABSABS+Electronic Brake force DistributionTraction controlESP with Hill Assist
- Folding rear seats50/50 split folding rear seatRear headrests2 rear head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seatDriver seat height adjustFront head restraintsFront head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsRear seat 3 point ISOFIX location mounts x 2
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsFront fog lightsStatic fog lights
- Remote central lockingRemote control central lockingImmobiliserThatcham Cat 2 engine immobiliserAlarmSeatbelt alarm (Driver & Passenger)Keyless goPeugeot open and go system with keyless entry/stop start button
- Electric door mirrorsElectric operated/heated door mirrors
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted remote controlsDigital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceUSB socketAuxiliary input socket3.5mm jack for external audio device
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth system
- Reverse parking aidColour Reversing camera
- Alloy wheels15" Thorren alloy wheels
- PASElectrically assisted power steering
- Minimum Kerbweight840Gross Vehicle Weight1240Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35Max. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight400Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)196No. of Seats4Max. Roof LoadNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)780Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.6
- Length3475Width1615Wheelbase2340Width (including mirrors)1884Height1460Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesTrueEC Urban (mpg)57.6EC Extra Urban (mpg)78.5EC Combined (mpg)68.9WLTP - MPG - Low - Min53.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max49.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min64.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max61.1WLTP - MPG - High - Min68.3WLTP - MPG - High - Max64.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min52.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max47.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min58.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max54.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.8Top Speed99Engine Power - BHP72Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW53Engine Power - RPM6000Engine Torque - LBS.FT69Engine Torque - NM93Engine Torque - RPM4400Engine Torque - MKG9.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71Cylinders - Stroke (mm)84CC998Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryInjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.8:1TransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine CodeRej
- Coin SeriesAllureCoin Description72Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 078eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %80NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %62NCAP Safety Assist %56NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power72Badge Engine CC1.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front165/60 R15Tyre Size Rear165/60 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel StyleThorrenAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)85Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.197HC0.03NOx0.019HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb111WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min110
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.