Peugeot 108 Hatchback1.0 72 Allure 5 Doors
- 7" Capacitive Colour TouchscreenBluetooth SystemColour Reversing CameraE-CallElectrically Assisted Power SteeringRev CounterService IndicatorSpeed LimiterStart/Stop SystemTrip Computer
- 2 Speakers + 2 Tweeters3.5Mm Jack For External Audio DeviceDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Remote ControlsUsb Socket
- 3Rd Brake LightAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersCaldera Black RoofColour Coded Door HandlesElectric Front WindowsElectric Operated/Heated Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LightsPop-Out Opening Rear Side WindowsRaven Black Door MirrorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear Wash/WipeStatic Fog LightsTinted Rear And Side Windows
- 2 Rear Head Restraints2 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row50/50 Split Folding Rear SeatAuxilliary 12V Power SocketCarpet MatsCharcoal Grey With Gloss Black Centre Console Ambiance With Charcoal Grey Dash Insert With Gloss Black Detailing Around Air VentsDriver Seat Height AdjustFront Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Steering WheelLeather Gear KnobLeather Trimmed Steering WheelLine Jusa Cloth UpholsteryManual Air ConditioningRear Seat 3 Point Isofix Location Mounts X 2Single Front Passenger Seat
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs+Electronic Brake Force DistributionDriver And Passenger Airbag With Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchEsp With Hill AssistFront And Rear Curtain AirbagsFront Side AirbagsRear Door Child Safety LocksTyre Pressure Sensor
- Peugeot Open And Go System With Keyless Entry/Stop Start ButtonRemote Control Central LockingSeatbelt Alarm (Driver & Passenger)Thatcham Cat 2 Engine Immobiliser
- 15" Thorren Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight840 kgGross Vehicle Weight1240 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresMax. Loading Weight400 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)196 litresNo. of Seats4Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)780 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.6
- Length3475 cmWidth1615 cmWheelbase2340 cmWidth (including mirrors)1884 cmHeight1460 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Urban (mpg)57.6 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)78.5 mpgEC Combined (mpg)68.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL53.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH49.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL64.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH61.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEL68.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH64.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL52.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH47.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL58.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH54.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.8 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP72 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW53 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT69Engine Torque - NM93 nmEngine Torque - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG9.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryInjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.8:1TransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine CodeRej
- Coin SeriesAllureCoin Description72Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 078eService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power72Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front165/60 R15Tyre Size Rear165/60 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel StyleThorrenAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)85 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.197 g/kmHC0.03NOx0.019WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb111WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH117WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL110
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Peugeot 108 practical?There’s no getting away from the fact that the 108 is a small car, but actually it uses its space very well indeed. Both the dashboard and the front seats are relatively thin, meaning more of the cabin is dedicated to space. Adults don’t have masses of space in the back, of course, and there isn’t a great deal of storage in the cabin - although the glove box is sizable enough. The boot is a reasonable size at 197-litres, although the rear bench - which splits in two as standard - doesn’t fold down flat.Is the Peugeot 108 reliable?The Peugeot 108 was built alongside the Toyota Aygo and the CItroen C1 as a joint project between the companies, with all the cars identical save for some brand-specific cosmetic changes. Toyota’s involvement in particular is a good thing - a brand famed for the reliability of its cars. The 108 has been around for a while now and its mechanical parts are widespread, so any early problems should have been well and truly ironed out.Is the Peugeot 108 a good car?The 108 has probably been surpassed by the newer crop of small hatchbacks in terms of cabin quality and that little bit extra refinement, but it’s still a brilliant runabout - and an ideal first car. It’s hard wearing, economical, very easy to park and stylish. It’s a lot better at motorway speeds than you think it’ll be too. And most of all, it’s a very attractively priced lease.