Why Lease A Kangoo?
The Kangoo Van is the most economical vehicle in its sector & the Kangoo Van ML 129dCi 85 won Best Green Van (Conventional Fuel), with an electric version being launched shortly this will only enhance Renault's already green credentials.
Renault Kangoo Specifications & Dimensions
- The van is available with a load length of either 1476mm or 1862mm.
- The payload ranges from 671kg in the standard Kangoo, to 782kg in the Kangoo Maxi Van.
- Body cube is up to 4.0 cu/m with additional capacity available via the optional swivelling bulkhead & fold down passenger seat.
- Euro 6 diesel engines offer outputs of 80hp, 95hp & 115hp.
- An all-electric Kangoo, the ZE, is also available
Renault Kangoo Drive & Trim
Kangoo is available in Business & Business+ trim levels.
Choose the Business, & you’ll get a DAB radio with bluetooth, air conditioning (115hp models only), electric windows & a handy central storage tray between the seats. An A4 storage facility in the dash keeps that clipboard out of harm's way.
Opt to upgrade to Business+ & you’ll get an overhead parcel shelf, a load area rubber floor covering, rear parking sensors & body coloured front & rear bumpers.
Fuel Economy & Emissions
For the ultimate economy, choose the Kangoo ZE electric van. Or, if you still prefer conventional diesel power, the 95hp engine has an average official figure of just 64.2mpg, & a low Co2 output of 117g/km