SEAT Ateca Estate1.5 TSI EVO SE Technology 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- AlarmAlarmKeyless goKeyless entryMobile phone App interfaceWireless full link smartphone integration
- Front armrestFront centre armrestCloth seat trimCloth upholstery with front comfort seats
- PASPASFront parking sensorSelf parking functionality (includes front and rear parking sensors)Cruise controlCruise control system with speed limiter
- Rear wiperRear wash/wipeFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- Traction controlTraction controlCollision avoidance brakingFront assist with autonomous emergency brakingABSABS, Traction control system (TCS), Electronic stability control (ESC) and Electronic differential lock system (XDS)
- Trip computerTrip computer
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersRoof railsChrome roof rails
- Front head restraintsFront and rear head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatRear armrestRear armrest and easy back seat release mechanism from bootIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX points in outer rear seats with top tether anchorage pointsHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver and passenger seat with lumbar adjustment
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagAirbags - Driver and front passenger airbag with deactivation, front side, two curtain and driver's knee airbags
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone climate control
- Electric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- LED headlightsFull LED headlamps with lens and LED front fog lamps with cornering functionLED Indicator lightsLED rear tail lights with dynamic indicators
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio/phone controls
- Navigation systemNavigation system pack with DAB - Ateca
- Wireless mobile phone chargingWireless phone charger
- Alloy wheels18" Performance machined alloy wheels 36/2 in nuclear grey
- Minimum Kerbweight1325 kgGross Vehicle Weight1930 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1850 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked700 kgMax. Loading Weight605 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)510 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length4381 cmWidth1841 cmWheelbase2638 cmHeight1601 cmHeight (including roof rails)1615 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium45.6WLTP - MPG - High49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min42.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max39.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.5 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.9 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe TechnologyCoin DescriptionTsi EvoSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R18Tyre Size Rear215/50 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StylePerformanceAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)121 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.022HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low180WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High130WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb149WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min149
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
The car was delivered to me with dents, scratches and terrible paintwork. Aaron was able to arrange a callback from seat to attempt to rectify the prob ...
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.