Smart Fortwo Electric Cabrio60kW EQ Pulse Premium 17kWh 2 Doors Auto [22kWCh]
No. Of Seats
- ESPElectronic Stability ProgrammeABSAnti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic brake force distribution
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering columnAudio remote control3 spoke leather multifunction Sports steering wheel with anthracite bezelFront armrestCentre console with roller cover and folding front armrestCloth seat trimFabric upholstery with white double stitching
- PASElectric power steeringReverse parking aidRear view cameraReverse parking aidRear park assistCruise controlCruise control with speedtronic variable speed limiter
- LED daytime running lightsH4 halogen headlamps with integrated LED daytime driving lightsLED 3rd brake lightThird brake light featuring LED technology
- Isofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat attachmentFront head restraintsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver seat
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsSide airbagsAirbags - sidebags for driver and front passenger (combined pelvis/thorax airbags)
- Climate controlAutomatic climate control
- Trip computerInstrument cluster with multifunctional 3.5 inch colour TFT display and trip computer
- Alloy wheels16" 5 twin spoke alloy wheels painted in black with high sheen finish
- Heated front seatWinter pack - ForTwo
- Tyre repair kitBreakdown kit with air compressor and sealant back
- Front electric windowsElectric front windows with convenience feature and obstruction sensor
- Remote central lockingCentral locking with radio remote control + visual locking verification signal and immobiliser
- USB/iPod interfaceSmart Connect Media-System, 8" touchscreen display, Bluetooth audio streaming with hands-free, Android Auto/Apple CarPlay, DAB, AUX/USB, 2 speakers
- Minimum Kerbweight1125Gross Vehicle Weight1340Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)NMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight215Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)190No. of Seats2Max. Roof LoadNTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb6.95
- Length2695Width1663Wheelbase1873Width (including mirrors)1893Height1553Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.9Top Speed81Engine Power - BHP82Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW60Engine Power - RPM4000Engine Torque - LBS.FT118Engine Torque - NM160Engine Torque - RPM3500Engine Torque - MKG16.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)NCylinders - Stroke (mm)NCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNCamshaftNFuel DeliveryNCatalytic ConvertorFalseEngine LayoutNCompression RatioNTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeN
- Coin SeriesPulse PremiumCoin Description60kw Eq 17.2kwh 22kwchStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Pedestrian Protection %56Badge Power82Badge Engine CC0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front185/50 R16Tyre Size Rear205/45 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)0Standard Euro EmissionsNNoise Level dB(A)66CONHCNNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)510Battery Charge Type 1 kW8.5Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 2 kW22Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Battery Capacity in kWh17.2NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km15.4Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb121WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min132WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max119WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb17.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min17.5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max17.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb75.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max73.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min82
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.