Why Lease A Transit?
The Ford Transit - a word used historically to describe any panel van, ‘Transit’ is synonymous with reliability, durability & being fit for purpose. With dozens of combinations of payload, body volume, engine & trim (not forgetting the chassis & minibus models) there’s certain to be a Transit for you. An overwhelming favourite large van to lease.
Transit Specifications And Dimensions
Transit vans are offered in a number of weight, body length, height engine & trim variants. This means that a van can be configured exactly to your specific requirements - there are no compromises here.
- Three body lengths (L2, L3 & L4) - offering load lengths of up to 4217mm.
- Two body heights (H2 & H3) - Up to 2125mm of load height.
- Load volumes of up to 15.1 cu/m.
- Four weights (290, 310, 330 & 350)- payloads from 895kg to 1472kg.
- Four trim levels - Transit Leader, Transit Trend, Transit Trail & Transit Limited.
- Three engine outputs - 105ps, 130ps & 170ps. All based on the economical 2.0-litre EcoBlue Euro 6.2 diesel engine.
- A ‘MHEV’ EcoBlue Hybrid (mild hybrid) engine option.
- The fully electric E-Transit with a choice of two power outputs of 184ps or 269ps.
- Double cab options.
- Front, rear, or all wheel drive.
- Special Vehicle Options (SVO) - a range of carefully engineered equipment from Ford’s dedicated facility for specialist applications.
Transit Drive & Trim
Transit is available with many safety & driver assistance technologies both as standard & optional equipment.
Included in the ‘Leader’ specification are Ford ‘SYNC’ multimedia with Bluetooth, power windows, & a fold out front passenger seat table.
‘Trend’ trim adds a 12-inch touchscreen display, a heated windscreen, air conditioning, automatic headlamps & wipers, & front and rear parking sensors.
‘Limited’ comes with yet more spec, including alloy wheels & a reverse camera.
The new ‘Trail’ model is based on the Trend & is designed for more arduous operation - it looks the part too with a bold F O R D grille, black alloy wheels, leather seats, side cladding & it’s ready for work too with a front wheel drive limited slip differential or all-wheel drive.
Fuel Economy & Emissions
The new Ford EcoBlue Euro 6.2 engines have been designed for ultimate efficiency. With class leading torque output, their drivability is only matched by their excellent fuel economy & low Co2 emissions. Co2 emissions are as low as 221g/km.
Transit Van Finance
Ford Transit vans benefit from strong residual values (the amount a vehicle will be worth at the end of a lease deal), which means the van finance packages we provide will see van drivers like you benefit from competitive monthly rentals, affordable initial rentals, and hassle-free budgeting for the duration of the agreement.
In addition to the Ford Transit we have the BEST lease deals on the rest of the Transit family including:
If you want to find out more, why not look at our Ford Transit review with in depth analysis from our van experts as well as hundreds of customer reviews.