Ford Transit Connect 240 L21.5 EcoBlue 100ps Trend D/Cab Van Powershift
- Easy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemEco CoachEmbedded ModemPasTrip Computer
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- 180 Degree Rear Cargo DoorsActive Grille ShutterBody Coloured Plastic Front BumperBody Coloured Rear Bumper End CapsDay And Night Inside MirrorDaytime Running LightsDriver One Touch Down Power WindowsDual Side Load DoorsElectric Windshield DefrosterEmergency Brake Light FlashingFront Lip SpoilerHigh Mounted Stop LampHinged Rear Cargo DoorInstrument Panel Stowage BoxIntermittent Variable Windshield WiperMoulded Colour 3 Bar Radiator GrilleNon Infra Red Reflection WindscreenRear Fog LightsSelf Coloured Exterior Door HandlesSelf Coloured Exterior Mirror FinishSelf Coloured Lift/Decklid HandlesSelf Coloured Rear BumperWide Side Protection Mouldings
- 12V Socket2 Front Cupholders2 Way Front Headrestraints2 Way Manually Adjustable Driver Seat2 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat2Nd Row 60/40 Folding Seats4 Way Manually Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar SupportB Pillar Assist HandleBlack Interior Door HandlesCapitol Cloth UpholsteryCentre ConsoleConfigurable Interior LightDeluxe Steering WheelDoor Trim Panel Level 2Driver Seat Back Mounted Map PocketDriver Seat Rotary ReclinerDriver Sunvisor With Mirror And Ticket PocketFront Grab HandlesGlovebox With LidHeader Courtesy Lights With 2 Map LightsLow Series Analog ClusterMesh BulkheadOverhead Storage CompartmentPassenger Seat Back Mounted Map PocketPassenger Seat Rotary ReclinerPassenger SunvisorPollen Filter Without Carbon FilterPolyurethane Gear Shift KnobPvc Door ArmrestReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Coat HooksRear Overhead Courtesy LightsRubber Flooring In 1St And 2Nd RowsRubber Load Floor CoverRubber Partial Floor CoveringSide Rear Door Trim Panel Level 3
- 2Nd And 3Rd Row Rear Seat BeltsBlack Seat BeltChild Proof Rear Door LocksDriver Airbag RestraintEnabled Door Auto RelockingFront Active Seat BeltsFront Seat Belt Adjuster
- Door Entry Remote Control UnitImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsPower Door Dead LocksRemote Central Double Locking
- AbsAuto Start/Stop SystemEmergency Brake AssistHeavy Duty BatteryHill Start AssistNon Limited Slip Front AxlePower 4-Wheel DiscStandard Duty AlternatorTraction Control
- 16" 6.5 7 Spoke Aluminium Alloy Wheels205/60 R16 TyreStandard Tire Tread
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRearFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionSingle Leaf SpringsClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage20000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage140000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months120Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power100Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark2Relative HeightH1Relative LengthL2
- Length4825 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1835 mmWheelbase3062 mmWidth (including mirrors)2137 mmHeight1828 mmLoad Width1268 mmLoad Height1267 mmFront Overhang885Rear Overhang878Side Load Door Width839Side Load Door Height1228Lower Rear Door Width1248Rear Door Height1136Load Deck Height586Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1226
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.5WLTP - MPG - Comb43.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL51.4
- Gross Vehicle Weight2445 kgPayload955 kgNo. of Seats5
- CC1498 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineValve gearSohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears8 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNo
- BHP100 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW74 kwEngine Power RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT125Engine Torque NM170 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG17.3
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style7 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb169
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
This 'baby' Transit is anything but a lightweight when it comes to meeting the demands of the small and compact van sectors. Jonathan Crouch looks at the revised model.
Ten Second Review
Ford's Transit Connect is a small van - with big ideas. It must suit buyers in both small and compact sectors of the LCV market - and does so thanks to the choice of both short and long wheelbase ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.