Ford Transit Courier Petrol1.0 EcoBoost Trend Van [6 Speed]
Sorry, no key information data availbale.
- Door Open Warning LightEasy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)TachometerTrip Computer
- Aux Input SocketSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Black Bodyside MouldingsBlack Headlamps SurroundComplete Tinted GlassConfigurable Intelligent Light/Battery SaverConventional Headlamp ControlDaytime Running LightsFixed Rear PanelFollow Me Home Automatic HeadlampsFront Fog LightsFront Plastic BumperHazard Warning Emergency Brake LightHeadlamp LevellingHigh Mounted Stop LampIntermittent Variable And Anti-Drip WiperRear Door Scuff PlateSelf Coloured Dual Power Heated MirrorsSelf Coloured Exterior Door HandleSelf Coloured Lift/Decklid HandleSelf Coloured Rear BumperSelf Coloured Rear Bumper End CapsStandard Green Glass WindscreenStandard Radiator GrilleTrailer Sway ControlTwin Chamber Halogen Headlamps
- 2 Way Front HeadrestraintsBabylon Cloth UpholsteryBright Inside Door HandlesCourtesy Light Delay FeatureFull Floor ConsoleGlovebox With LidHeader Courtesy Light With 2 Map LightsHeadliner With LightingHigh Series Analog ClusterLeather Steering WheelLow Series Fabric Soft ArmrestOverhead Storage ConsoleReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Courtesy Light SwitchSingle Driver Sunvisor With Mirror, Flap And Ticket PocketSingle Passenger Sunvisor With Mirror And FlapSoft Feel Gear Shift Knob
- Child Proof Rear Door LocksDriver And Passenger Front Seatbelt Pre-TensionerDriver And Passenger Seatbelt ReminderDrivers AirbagFront 3 Point Seatbelts
- DeadlocksDoor Entry Remote Control Unit With 1 Lollipop Key And 1 Flip KeyImmobiliserNon Locking Wheel NutsSingle Note Electric Horn
- Auto Start/Stop System And Improved Flooded BatteryEmergency Brake AssistEsc With Abs + Eba + EbdEspHeavy Duty BatteryHill Launch AssistMechanical Parking BrakePower Front Disc/Rear DrumRoll Over MitigationStarter Equipment (-25C Degree)
- Conventional Steel Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRearBattery Volts12Battery AH50Alternator Amps120Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionSingle Leaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage18000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months12Badge Engine CC1.0Badge Power100Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark1
- Minimum Kerbweight1226 kgGross Vehicle Weight1780 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked895 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked620 kgPayload554 kgNo. of Seats2Gross Train Weight2675 kg
- Length4157 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)1991 mmWheelbase2489 mmWidth (including mirrors)2112 mmHeight1747 mmHeight (including roof rails)1789 mmLoad Length1620 mmLoad Width1488 mmLoad Height1227 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5Front Overhang819Rear Overhang849Side Load Door Width453Side Load Door Height1044Lower Rear Door Width1103Rear Door Height1100Load Deck Height536Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1012Turning Circle - Wall to Wall10.9
- ECNoEC Urban39.2 mpgEC Extra Urban56.5 mpgEC Combined48.7 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.3WLTP - MPG - Comb41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH36.7WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High38.7WLTP - MPG - High49.6WLTP - MPG - Low33.6WLTP - MPG - Medium44.8
- Bore71.9 mmStroke82 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12Valve gearSohcFuel TypePetrolCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryMulti-Point InjectionCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- BHP100 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW74 kwEngine Power RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT125Engine Torque NM170 nmEngine Torque RPM1400 rpmEngine Torque MKG17.3
- Tyre Size Front195/60 R15Tyre Size Rear195/60 R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2126 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH180WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL128
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Like Wagon Wheels, Ford Transits have got smaller since their Seventies heyday. Jonathan Crouch takes a look at the improved version of the brand's Transit Courier city van.
Ten Second Review
The Ford Transit Courier is the fourth LCV model in a range that also includes the Transit Connect, the Transit Custom and the full-fat Transit van. This is the smallest model in the range, b...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.