Ford Transit Courier Petrol1.0 EcoBoost Trend Van [6 Speed]
Sorry, no key information data available.
- Door Open Warning LightEasy Fuel Capless Refuelling SystemElectric Power Assisted Steering (Epas)TachometerTrip Computer
- Aux Input SocketSteering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Black Bodyside MouldingsBlack Headlamps SurroundComplete Tinted GlassConfigurable Intelligent Light/Battery SaverConventional Headlamp ControlDaytime Running LightsFixed Rear PanelFollow Me Home Automatic HeadlampsFront Fog LightsFront Plastic BumperHazard Warning Emergency Brake LightHeadlamp LevellingHigh Mounted Stop LampIntermittent Variable And Anti-Drip WiperRear Door Scuff PlateSelf Coloured Dual Power Heated MirrorsSelf Coloured Exterior Door HandleSelf Coloured Lift/Decklid HandleSelf Coloured Rear BumperSelf Coloured Rear Bumper End CapsStandard Green Glass WindscreenStandard Radiator GrilleTrailer Sway ControlTwin Chamber Halogen Headlamps
- 2 Way Front HeadrestraintsBabylon Cloth UpholsteryBright Inside Door HandlesCourtesy Light Delay FeatureFull Floor ConsoleGlovebox With LidHeader Courtesy Light With 2 Map LightsHeadliner With LightingHigh Series Analog ClusterLeather Steering WheelLow Series Fabric Soft ArmrestOverhead Storage ConsoleReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Courtesy Light SwitchSingle Driver Sunvisor With Mirror, Flap And Ticket PocketSingle Passenger Sunvisor With Mirror And FlapSoft Feel Gear Shift Knob
- Child Proof Rear Door LocksDriver And Passenger Front Seatbelt Pre-TensionerDriver And Passenger Seatbelt ReminderDrivers AirbagFront 3 Point Seatbelts
- DeadlocksDoor Entry Remote Control Unit With 1 Lollipop Key And 1 Flip KeyImmobiliserNon Locking Wheel NutsSingle Note Electric Horn
- Auto Start/Stop System And Improved Flooded BatteryEmergency Brake AssistEsc With Abs + Eba + EbdEspHeavy Duty BatteryHill Launch AssistMechanical Parking BrakePower Front Disc/Rear DrumRoll Over MitigationStarter Equipment (-25C Degree)
- Conventional Steel Spare Wheel
- CoNot AvailableCo2126HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb153 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Teh180 g/kmWltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb - Tel128 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore71.9 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc999 ccCompression Ratio10:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders3Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryMulti-Point InjectionFuel TypePetrolGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves12Stroke82 mmValve GearSohc
- EcNoEc Combined48.7Ec Extra Urban56.5Ec Urban39.2Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Teh7.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb - Tel5.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High7.3Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High5.7Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low8.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium6.3Wltp - Mpg - Comb41.5Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Teh36.7Wltp - Mpg - Comb - Tel48.7Wltp - Mpg - Extra High38.7Wltp - Mpg - High49.6Wltp - Mpg - Low33.6Wltp - Mpg - Medium44.8
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoAlternator Amps120Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc1.0 ccBadge Power100Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Ah50Battery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark1Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRearInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDrumRear SuspensionSingle Leaf SpringsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp100 bhpEngine Power Kw74 kwEngine Power Rpm6000 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft125 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg17.3 mkgEngine Torque Nm170 nmEngine Torque Rpm1400 rpm
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front195/60 R15Tyre Size Rear195/60 R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type15" Steel
- Front Overhang819 mmHeight1747 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)1789 mmLength4157 mmLoad Deck Height536 mmLoad Height1227 mmLoad Length1620 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1012 mmLoad Width1488 mmLower Rear Door Width1103 mmRear Door Height1100 mmRear Overhang849 mmSide Load Door Height1044 mmSide Load Door Width453 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb10.5Turning Circle - Wall To Wall10.9Wheelbase2489 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1991 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2112 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47 litresGross Train Weight2675 kgGross Vehicle Weight1780 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked895 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked620 kgMinimum Kerbweight1226 kgNo. Of Seats2Payload554 kg
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Like Wagon Wheels, Ford Transits have got smaller since their Seventies heyday. Jonathan Crouch drives the brand's Transit Courier city van.
Ten Second Review
The Ford Transit Courier is the fourth LCV model in a range that also includes the Transit Connect, the Transit Custom and the full-fat Transit van. This is the smallest model in the range, but it's no tiddler when it comes ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.