Maxus E Deliver 9 Lwb Electric Fwd150kW High Roof Van 72kWh Auto
- 10" Touch Screen3 Driver Modes (Power/Normal/Eco)3 Energy Recovery ModesAutomatic Power Failure CollisionBlind Spot MonitorBluetoothCruise ControlDriving Model (Power/Normal/Eco)EcallElectric Power SteeringInfotainment SystemLane Change AssistLane Departure Warning SystemMobile Phone MappingParking Sensor Front And BackReverse CameraReverse Camera With Guide AssistTpms (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System)
- Radio With Mp3 PlayerUsb Port And Mini Jack Port For Driver And Passenger
- 236 Degree Opening Angle With Limited GemelAuto Latch (8Mp/H)Automatic HeadlightsBody Colour Front BumpersBody Coloured Door HandlesChrome Front Maxus Hexagonal Signature GrillDaytime Running LightsElectric Adjustment Of Outside MirrorElectric Front WindowsHeated Door MirrorsHigh Beam AssistLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsNature Colour Rear BumperRear Fog Lights
- 12V Socket4 Cargo Area Floor Strapping Rings8 Direction Adjustable Drivers Seat With ArmrestAir ConditioningB Column Full Steel Unglazed PartitionCargo Area Partition Without GlassCloth UpholsteryCounter Sunk Lashing RingsDual Cargo LightFoldable Seat Back With Cup Holders And Tablet HolderFront Cup HoldersHandbrakeHeated SeatsHeight Adjustable Steering WheelLoad Area Tie Down PointsLoading EyesMulti Function Steering WheelRake Adjustable Steering WheelStainless Steel Cargo Area FloorStorage Compartments In Front DoorsStorage Under Front SeatsWear Resistant Floor
- Smoker Pack - Edelivery9
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsDriver Adjustable Non-Pretightening BeltDriver Seatbelt Lock ReminderDrivers AirbagFront Double Curtain AirbagFront Passenger AirbagPassenger Adjustable Non-Pretightening BeltPassenger Seat Safety Belt Untied Alarm
- Adjustable Overspeed AlarmCentral LockingDriver And Passenger Safety Belt Buckle ReminderIgnition Off Auto LockImmobiliserIntelligent Anti Theft Security SystemKeyless Entry And Stop/Start System
- AebsBasEbaElectronic Stability Control (Esc)Esp + HhcFront And Rear Ventilated DiscsFront Mcpherson Independent SuspensionLeaf Spring Rear SuspensionPto - InterfaceTernary Polymer Lithium Battery
- 16" Alloy Wheels
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh72Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)480Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)40Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change5-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw50Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationFrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw50Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity66.24Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb31.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - City288Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb235Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - City179Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb146
- CoNot AvailableCo20HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Automatic TransmissionYesBoreNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCooling SystemNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableEngine CodesNot AvailableEngine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableFuel TypeElectricGears1 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableStrokeNot AvailableValve GearNot Available
- EcNot AvailableEc CombinedNot AvailableEc Extra UrbanNot AvailableEc UrbanNot Available
- Alternator AmpsNot AvailableDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power204Based On IdNot AvailableBattery AhNot AvailableBattery VoltsNot AvailableChassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemNot AvailableFront BrakesDiscsFront SuspensionMcpherson StrutGeneration Mark1Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeNot AvailableInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years10 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsRelative HeightH2Relative LengthL3Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years5 yearsSteeringPasTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- 0 To 62Not AvailableBhp204 bhpEngine Power Kw150 kwEngine Torque Lbs.Ft229 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg31.6 mkgEngine Torque Nm310 nmTop Speed62 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelNot Available
- Alloys?YesAutomatic ClutchNot AvailablePlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front215/75 R16Tyre Size Rear215/75 R16Wheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Alloy
- Front Overhang1020 mmHeight2525 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5940 mmLoad Height1792 mmLoad Length3413 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1366 mmLoad Width1800 mmLower Rear Door Width1570 mmRear Overhang1160 mmSide Load Door Height1570 mmSide Load Door Width1269 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb14.8Upper Rear Door WidthNot AvailableWheelbase3760 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)2062 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2466 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space Volume11Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2520 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload980 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1900Plated Front Axle1950
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Chinese brand Maxus is aiming to shake up the commercial vehicle market with this large-segment Deliver 9 model. Jonathan Crouch checks out what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
No, of course the Maxus Deliver 9 doesn't have quite the sophistication of the volume players in the large van segment. It wouldn't do because it costs a lot less than its competitors. Yet it will probably se...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Will I receive a free charging point with this van?
Yes, you will. You'll also find all the required charging cables in the van too.How much tax will I pay on this vehicle?
Nothing. It is a zero-emission vehicle and therefore exempt from 'road tax' and congestion charges.What are the service intervals on this van?
The service interval for the Maxus eDeliver 9 is every 12 months or 18,645 miles.How long is the warranty on this van?
All Maxus eDeliver 9s come with a 5-year/60,000-mile warranty on the van and an 8 year/100k-mile warranty on the battery.What is this van's maximum payload?
The Maxus eDeliver 9 can carry a minimum payload of 860kg.How many miles can this van do on a full charge?
This version of the Maxus eDeliver 9 can drive 146 miles on a full charge.