Mercedes-Benz Evito L2 Electric Fwd85kW 66kWh Progressive Van Auto
- Acoustic Presence IndicatorActive Adaptive Brake Assist And Recuperation Mode - DautoAttention Assist Drowsiness DetectionCan Track - Vehicle Tracking ModuleCleaning Fluid Level Warning LightComfort Overhead Control PanelCommunication Module (Lte) For Digital ServicesCruise Control With Variable Adaptive Speed Limitation FunctionDynamic SelectInstrument Cluster With Pixel-Matrix DisplayMercedes Pro Connect ModulePasPlates And Booklets EnglishReversing CameraSeatbelt Warning IndicatorShort Distance OperationSpeedometerTerminal Strip For Electrical Connection
- 2 Way Front LoudspeakersRadio Generation 2
- Adaptive Brake LightsAerodynamic Underbody PanellingBlack Grain Bumper Front And RearCoc Euta CompleteDaytime Running LightsDouble Wing Rear Door 180 Degree W/O WindowElectrically Heated And Adjustable Door MirrorsFixing Points In The Roof FrameFront And Rear Towing PointsHeadlight AssistantHeat Insulating GlassLights For Left Hand TrafficRear Barn Style Doors With 80 Degree OpeningRegistration As TruckThird Rear Brake LightTwin Side Loading DoorsVisible Vin From OutsideWeld Nuts, Sidewall For Conversions
- 6 Tie Down Points In FloorCaluma Fabric UpholsteryComfort Eight Way Adjustable Driver's SeatEnergy Saving Mode For Climate ControlFull Height Steel BulkheadHeated Driver's SeatHeight And Rake Adjustable Steering WheelLocking Glove CompartmentMultifunction Steering Wheel With Trip ComputerPre Installation For Roof Loading SystemPre-Install - Mercedes Me Navigation Services PlusPre-Install - Mercedes Me Standard ServicesSide Panelliing In Load AreaTpo Plastic FlooringWooden Floor
- Anti Theft Protection Pack - Evito
- 3 Point Seatbelts For All SeatsAccident Recovery ManagementBreakdown ManagementCo-Driver AirbagCrosswind AssistDrivers AirbagMercedes-Benz Emergency Call SystemSeat Belt Reminder For Co-Driver SeatTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Central Locking With Remote ControlDouble LockElectronic ImmobiliserIntegrated Connected Thatcham Approved Alarm SystemMulti Button Remote Control
- 12V Outlets SocketsAbs/AsrAc Charging 11 Kw / Dc Charging 80 KwActive Brake AssistActive EspBasic SuspensionCharging Cable Mode 3 Type 2 (3X32a) 8MEbv And BasElectric Motor 85 Kw / Battery 60 Kwh (Usable)Heavy Duty BatteryHigh Voltage Battery (66Kwh)Hill Start AssistMechanical Parking BrakeSuspension Setting For Goods VehiclesTraction ControlUprated Gross Vehicle Weight (Gvw) - 3200Kg
- 17" Steel WheelsRolling Resistance Optimised Braking System
- Battery Capacity In Kwh66Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)390Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)35Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw80Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)Not AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage ChangeNot AvailableBattery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - KwNot AvailableBattery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationLeft Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage99419Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb25.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh25.9Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel25.7Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Extra High32.6Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - High23.4Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Low20.6Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Medium21.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.4Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Extra High1.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - High2.7Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Low3Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Medium2.9Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb260Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh258Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel261Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Extra High209Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - High284Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Low321Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Medium313Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb162Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh160Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel162Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Extra High130Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - High176Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Low199Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Medium194
- CoNot AvailableCo20HcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- Automatic TransmissionYesBoreNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCooling SystemNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableEngine CodesNot AvailableEngine LayoutNot AvailableEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableFuel TypeNot AvailableGears1 SpeedManual TransmissionNoNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableStrokeNot AvailableValve GearNot Available
- EcNot AvailableEc CombinedNot AvailableEc Extra UrbanNot AvailableEc UrbanNot Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesDid At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc0.0 ccBadge Power116Based On IdNot AvailableClutchNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsService Interval Mileage24000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp116 bhpEngine Power Kw85 kwEngine Torque Lbs.Ft221 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg30.6 mkgEngine Torque Nm300 nmTop Speed75 mph
- Rde Certification LevelNot Available
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchYesPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?YesTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front225/55 R17Tyre Size Rear225/55 R17Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type17" Steel
- Front Overhang895 mmHeightNot AvailableHeight (Including Roof Rails)1910 mmLength5140 mmLoad Deck Height558 mmLoad Height1391 mmLoad Length2831 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1270 mmLoad Width1685 mmLower Rear Door Width1391 mmRear Door Height1261 mmRear Overhang1045 mmSide Load Door Height1252 mmSide Load Door Width822 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.9Turning Circle - Wall To Wall11.8Upper Rear Door Width1380 mmWheelbase3200 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1928 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2249 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Train Weight3200 kgGross Vehicle Weight3200 kgLoad Space Volume6Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load150 kgMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNot AvailableMinimum Kerbweight2318 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload882 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1750Plated Front Axle1550
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Mercedes Vito van has been revitalised by a mid-term update that's delivered the brand's latest OM 654-series 2.0-litre diesel engine and (for Vito Tourer bus operators) the option of all-electric power too. There's also a light visual update, improvements to safety kit and even a clever new digital rear view mirror option. As before, there's a choice of front or r...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.