Nissan Primastar 30 L22.0 dCi 130ps H1 Tekna+ Van
- 8" TouchscreenAudio Switch On Steering And And Steering Wheel Mounted ControlsBlind Spot Warning SystemBluetoothCar Phone Pre InstalledCruise ControlFront Parking SensorLane Departure Warning SystemLow Fuel Level Warning LightNavigation SystemPasRear Parking SensorRear View CameraService IndicatorTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip Computer
- Aux PortDigital Radio (Dab)Radio/Cd PlayerUsb Socket/Ipod Interface
- Automatic Headlights And WipersAutomatic High BeamBlind Spot MirrorBody Coloured Exterior MirrorsDaytime Running LightsElectric Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowFog LightsHeated Exterior Mirror With Temperature SensorLed HeadlightsLeft Side Sliding DoorUnglazed 270 Degree Rear French Doors
- 12V SocketCloth UpholsteryFoldable Passenger Seat With Fixed TableFront ArmrestFront Head RestraintsFront Manual AcFull Steel Bulkhead Load Through FacilityHeight Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar SupportLeather Gear LeverLeather Steering WheelPassenger Bench With Underseat StorageSteering Wheel Rake AdjustmentSteering Wheel Reach Adjustment
- Drivers AirbagPassenger Airbag
- AlarmRemote Central LockingSmart KeySuperlocking
- Abs + EbdAutomatic Emergency Braking SystemEsp
- 17" Alloy WheelsFull Size Spare Wheel
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years5 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSteeringPasSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Safety Assist %45Badge Engine CC2.0Badge Power130Vehicle Homologation ClassN1VAT qualifying vehicle - Seek advice from HMRCNoGeneration Mark1NCAP Overall Rating - LCVSilver
- Minimum Kerbweight1819 kgGross Vehicle Weight3070 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1251 kgLoad Space Volume6.7No. of Seats3
- Length5480 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1956 cmWheelbase3498 cmWidth (including mirrors)2312 cmHeight (including roof rails)1971 cmLoad Length2937 cm
- 0 to 6214.3 secTop Speed109 mphBHP130 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW96 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT243Engine Torque NM330 nmEngine Torque RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque MKG33.7
- Bore85 mmStroke88 mmCC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseGears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine CodesM920ddcg5
- Tyre Size Front215/60 R17Tyre Size Rear215/60 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Vanarama?
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Nissan's Primastar is a mid-sized van that offers a very complete all-round package. Jonathan Crouch checks out the latest version.
Ten Second Review
Nissan's medium-sized van is the Primastar, the Japanese brand's version of a design also shared with Renault. It's very competitive in terms of efficiency and carriage capacity and differentiates itself from its rivals by offering a...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
- Can this van have sliding doors on both sides for ease of loading?Hello, thank you getting in touch. Nissan have now stopped producing the Primastar, however, the Vauxhall Vivaro, Renault Traffic and the Ford Transit Custom are all a similar size and can all be ordered with twin side loading doors. Thank you.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Nissan Primastar is 38 mpg (combined).How long will it take to get the vehicle?We have the Nissan Primastar in stock for delivery within 14-21 days.Do I get breakdown recovery?Yes, the Nissan Primastar comes with breakdown recovery for 3 years.What are the service intervals for this van?The service interval for the Nissan Primastar is 25,000 miles.