Peugeot Boxer 335 L32.2 BlueHDi H2 Professional Premium+ Van 140ps
- Battery Charge WarningBulb Out Warning For Side Light, Headlamp And IndicatorsCruise Control With Programmable Speed LimiterDoor Open Warning For Cab DoorsGearshift IndicatorLights On Warning BuzzerOil Level IndicatorPeugeot Connect For Free 2 Move Connect Fleet ServicesPower SteeringRear Parking SensorsRev Counter, Trip Computer, Water Temperature And Fuel GuageService Indicator
- Electric Front WindowsHalogen Headlights With Clear Polycarbonate LensesLaminated WindscreenNearside Sliding Side Loading DoorRemote Headlight Adjustment From FaciaRoof Mounted AerialSide Rubbing StripsTinted WindowsTwin Lens Door Mirrors With Electrically Adjustable And Heated Upper MirrorTwo Speed And Intermittent Front Windscreen WipersVisible Vin Plate
- 10 Tie-Down HooksDriver Seat Armrest, Lumbar Adjustable And Under Seat StorageDriver Seat With Height, Reach And Rake AdjustmentFull Steel BulkheadLockable Glove BoxMagnet Cloth UpholsteryManual Air Conditioning For Cab Area With GloveboxNon Slip Hardwearing Front Cabin Floor CoveringReach Adjustable Steering WheelTwo Cup Holders And Mobile Phone Storage In Lower Dashboard CentreTwo Load Area Lights
- Touchscreen Navigation Pack With Bluetooth - Boxer
- 3X3 Point Inertia Reel Height Adjustable SeatbeltsDriver/Passenger Seatbelt Unfastened WarningDrivers Airbag
- Anti-Theft Perimeter Alarm SystemDeadlocksHigh Frequency Remote Control Central Locking With 3 Button PlipLights On AlarmThatcham Rolling Transponder Immobiliser
- AbsEbaElectronic Brake Force Distribution (Ebfd)Electronic Stability Control (Esc)Hill Start Assist
- Minimum Kerbweight2005 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)90 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgPayload1495 kgLoad Space Volume13No. of Seats3Max. Roof Load150 kgPlated Front Axle1870Plated 2nd Axle2000Gross Train Weight6000 kg
- Length5998 mmWidth (excluding mirrors)2050 mmWheelbase4035 mmHeight2522 mmLoad Length3705 mmLoad Width1870 mmLoad Height1932 mmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb14.24Front Overhang948Rear Overhang1015Side Load Door Width1250Side Load Door Height1755Lower Rear Door Width1562Upper Rear Door Width1562Rear Door Height1790Load Deck Height535Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1422
- Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years5 yearsExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear DrumsBattery Volts12Alternator Amps180Front SuspensionMacpherson StrutsRear SuspensionLeaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage32000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Safety Assist %33Badge Engine CC2.2Badge Power140Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNoGeneration Mark2NCAP Overall Rating - LCVBronze
- ECNoWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH11WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH12.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH10.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH9.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH25.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL40.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH22WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL40.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEH28.3WLTP - MPG - High - TEL40.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH26.9WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL36.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH28.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL41.4
- BHP140 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW103 kwEngine Power RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT251Engine Torque NM340 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG34.7
- Bore85 mmStroke96 mmCC2179 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.1:1Gears6 SpeedFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYes
- Tyre Size Front215/70 R15Tyre Size Rear215/70 R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb241WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH289WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL241
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your business or personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Peugeot's improved Boxer van is a more confident contender in the large LCV segment, thanks to the addition of more efficient 2.0-litre BlueHDi diesel engines. Jonathan Crouch looks at what's on offer.
Ten Second Review
Peugeot's Boxer is a large LCV that has forensically focused on the things that make a real difference to fleet operators in order to give its heavyweight the best...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What are the service intervals on this van?Peugeot Boxers will require a service every 2 years for moderate users, heavier users are recommended to have annual services.How long is the warranty on this van?All Peugeot Boxers come with a 3-year/100,000-miles warranty as standard.