Renault Master Lwb FwdLL35 ENERGY dCi 145 Business Low Roof Chassis Cab
- Multi-Function Trip Computer With Rev CounterPas
- Radio With Dab, Bluetooth, Cd And Usb
- Automatic Headlights And WipersC Shaped Drl'sHeated With Electric Adjustment External Door MirrorsSide Marker Lights
- Centre Console With Twin CupholdersClosed GloveboxFull Steel Bulkhead With GlazingHeight Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar Support And ArmrestHeight Adjustable Steering WheelKaleido Cloth UpholsteryOverhead Parcel ShelfPassenger Seat Bench
- 3 Point Height Adjustable Seatbelts With PretensionersDrivers Airbag
- DeadlockingElectronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking (Foldable 2 Button Key)Thatcham Category 1 Alarm
- 22 Litres Adblue Tank4 Disc BrakesAbs +EbdEsc (Electronic Stability Control) With Hill Start Assist And Grip XtendTrailor Swing Assist
- HcNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb336 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore85 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc2298 ccCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke101.3 mm
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb12.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb22.1
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.3 ccBadge Power145Coin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvBronzeNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %29Service Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage24000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPasTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp145 bhpEngine Power Kw107 kwEngine Power Rpm3500 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft251 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg34.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm340 nmEngine Torque Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed95 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front225/65 R16Tyre Size Rear225/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Front Overhang869 mmHeight2258 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength6320 mmLoad Deck Height736 mmLoad HeightNot AvailableLoad Length3834 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel ArchesNot AvailableLoad Width2170 mmLower Rear Door WidthNot AvailableRear Door HeightNot AvailableRear Overhang1119 mmSide Load Door HeightNot AvailableSide Load Door WidthNot AvailableTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb15.7Turning Circle - Wall To Wall16.2Upper Rear Door WidthNot AvailableWheelbase4332 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)2070 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2470 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresGross Train Weight6000 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space VolumeNot AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof LoadNot AvailableMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1807 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1693 kgPlated 2Nd Axle2100Plated Front Axle1850
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The Renault Master has been a mainstay of the large van sector for some time now, along with its siblings, the Nissan NV400 and Vauxhall Movano. With a vast choice of body styles, engines and options, the Master features economical and refined powerplants, load volumes from 8 to 22 cubic metres and fresh face.
Renault's Master van is one of tho...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.