Renault Trafic SwbSL28 Blue dCi 150 Business Van
- Eco Mode ButtonGearshift IndicatorPasTrip Computer
- Black Door MirrorsBlack Door RailBlack Front BumperBlack Rear Tail ColumnElectric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers WindowFull Led Headlights With C-Shaped DrlHeated With Electric Adjustment Door Mirrors And External Temperature SensorsRoof Bar Fixings
- 12V Power Socket In Front16 Load Anchorage PointsClosed GloveboxDashboard With Geometric GrainHeight Adjustable Drivers Seat With Armrest And Lumbar AdjustmentInterior Cabin LightingKompo Cloth UpholsteryPassenger Seat BenchReach And Rake Adjustable Steering Column
- 3 Point Height Adjustable Seatbelts With Pretensioners And Load LimiterDriver And Passenger Seatbelt ReminderDrivers Airbag
- Alarm - Thatcham T2 Volumetric AlarmDeadlockingElectronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- 12V Socket In Loadspace20L Adblue Tank4 Disc Brakes80 Litre Fuel TankAbs With Ebd (Electronic Brake Force Distribution)Esc (Electronic Stability Control) With Hill Start Assist And Grip Xtend
- CoNot AvailableHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb182 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore85 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1997 ccCompression Ratio15.1:1Cooling SystemWaterCylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke88 mmValve GearDohc
- EcNoWltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb6.9Wltp - Mpg - Comb40.9
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power150Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableClutchSingle Dry PlateCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsFront SuspensionMacpherson StrutsGeneration Mark3Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoHand BrakeRear WheelsInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvSilverNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %40Rear BrakesDiscsRear SuspensionCoil SpringsRelative HeightH1Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage24000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage100000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPas Rack And PinionVehicle Homologation ClassN1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)13.6 secBhp150 bhpEngine Power Kw110 kwEngine Power Rpm3500 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft258 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg35.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm350 nmEngine Torque Rpm1500 rpmTop Speed110 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Front Overhang1014 mmHeight1971 mmLength5080 mmLoad Deck Height552 mmLoad Height1387 mmLoad Length2537 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1268 mmLoad Width1662 mmLower Rear Door Width1255 mmRear Door Height1320 mmRear Overhang968 mmSide Load Door Height1284 mmSide Load Door Width1030 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.4Turning Circle - Wall To Wall12.8Upper Rear Door Width1320 mmWheelbase3098 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)1956 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2283 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80 litresGross Train Weight5300 kgGross Vehicle Weight2800 kgLoad Space Volume7.8Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight1867 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload933 kgPlated 2Nd Axle1650Plated Front Axle1625
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
In this improved version of the third generation design, the Renault Trafic mid-sized LCV gets smarter looks, a redesigned cabin with extra technology and a range of more efficient 2.0-litre dCi diesel engines. As before, there's a choice of two lengths and two roof heights for the panel vans and the cabins have been designed to function as mobile offices. It's still a...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- What driver assistance technology does the Renault Trafic have as standard?
The latest version of the Renault Trafic (specifically panel van versions) come with the following driver tech installed: 3.5-inch monochrome infotainment display with DAB radio, Bluetooth connectivity, an Aux-in and USB sockets, electric front windows, remote locking, full LED headlights and cruise control with a variable speed limiter function. If you opt for a vehicle with a higher trim level, more tech and features are added at each level, so check the full spec above for additional features included with this vehicle.How long is the warranty on the Renault Trafic?
Every Renault Trafic comes with a 5-year or 100,000-mile (whichever comes first) manufacturer's warranty. This warranty cover begins when the vehicle is first registered.What safety equipment does the Renault Trafic have as standard?
Every Renault Trafic comes with an alarm system fitted as standard - it uses volumetric sensors to detect if someone is inside the van instead of just detecting if somene has broken a door fitting. Every Trafic also comes with a driver airbag, remote locking with immobiliser, full LED headlights, cruise control with speed limiter, and electronic stability control (ESC) with a Grip Xtend function to keep the vehicle moving and stable when on tough terrain.How many doors does the Renault Trafic have?
All Renault Trafics come with 2 rear doors, 1 side sliding door and 2 cabin doors (driver and passenger) as standard.What is the Renault Trafic SWB's maximum payload?
The Renault Trafic can carry a maximum payload of 1166kg - although this figure will depend on the wheelbase length and roof height option chosen. Shorter models, and those with higher roofs, will carry less than the maximum payload, so check the spec above carefully.