Why Lease A Movano?
No job is too big for the Vauxhall Movano. A perfect blend of size, versatility & efficiency without sacrificing driver comfort. Offering vast storage of up to 17 cubic metres & a big step up in cargo capacity from the Vivaro, this stylish leading panel van can meet even the most demanding business needs.
Movano Specifications & Dimensions
Built for work, you won’t have to compromise on specification when it comes to the Vauxhall Movano.
- Four body lengths, with up to 4383mm of loadspace length
- Three roof heights.
- Payloads ranging from 898kg to a massive 1620kg
- Chassis cab, double cab crewcab & platform cab availability together with tipper, dropside & box bodies
- 2.3 litre Euro 6D / VI diesel engines with outputs of 130PS, 135PS, 145PS, 150PS, 165PS & 180PS
- A choice of front or rear wheel drive
- Two year / 25,000 mile service intervals
Drive & Trim
With just the single practical trim level, the Vauxhall Movano Edition is well equipped for the working day, although there is a lengthy list of factory options for those who wish to make their Movano their own.
In every Movano you’ll find a DAB radio with bluetooth connectivity, remote door locking, & safety features such as electronic stability programme with traction control & side wind assist.
Fuel Economy & Emissions
The Vauxhall Movano has official fuel combined fuel consumption figures as low as 48.4mpg & CO2 emissions from 154g/km.