Vauxhall Combo Life Estate1.2 Turbo Energy 5 Doors [7 seat]
No. Of Seats
- ABSABSTraction controlTraction controlTraction controlESPCollision avoidance brakingAutomatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights
- Side airbagsFront seat side impact airbags3x3 point rear seat beltsThree 3 point rear seatbeltsDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsTyre pressure monitorDeflation detection systemCurtain airbagsFull size curtain airbags for driver, front passenger and outer rear passenger seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mountings incorporating top tether anchor points located on second row rear seats
- Remote central lockingRemote control central lockingImmobiliserEngine deadlock and immobiliser
- PASPASReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsFront view cameraFront camera systemCollision avoidance brakingForward collision warningLane departure warningLane departure warning with lane change assistTraffic sign recognitionSpeed sign recognition
- Rear wiperRear wiperWindscreen heatingHeated rear windscreenFront electric windowsElectric front windows + drivers one touch
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelCloth seat trimMistral cloth upholsteryUSB/iPod interfaceUSB charging and infotainment in rear of centre consoleUSB/iPod interfaceUSB charging point in glovebox
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Alloy wheels16" 7 spoke alloy wheels
- Folding rear seats60/40 split/folding 2nd row of seatsLumbar supportDriver's lumbar supportRear headrestsRear adjustable/removable headrestsFront head restraints4 way adjustable front head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seat6 way manually adjustable drivers seat
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersBody coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers, side protection mouldings and sliding rail cover
- Trip computerDriver information centre with trip computerService indicatorService indicatorTrip computerMulti function trip computer - Trip odometer, vehicle range, average speed and fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy and driving time
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controls
- Automated High-beam assistSight and light Pack - Combo Life
- Minimum Kerbweight1430Gross Vehicle Weight2210Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)61Max. Towing Weight - Braked1000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight780Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)983No. of Seats7Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)2126Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4403Width1921Wheelbase2785Width (including mirrors)2107Height1804Height (including roof rails)1841
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)44.8EC Extra Urban (mpg)58.8EC Combined (mpg)52.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min34.7WLTP - MPG - Low - Max31.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min44.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max40WLTP - MPG - High - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max44WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min39WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max34.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min40.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max37.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max7.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.8Top Speed109Engine Power - BHP110Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW81Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG20.9
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75Cylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5CC1199Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeEb2adt
- Coin SeriesEnergy [7 Seat]Coin DescriptionTurboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 078eService Interval Mileage16000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval Mileage64000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months72NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %58NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.2Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style7 SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)123Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min159
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.