Volkswagen Tiguan Estate2.0 TDi 150 R-Line Tech 5 Doors DSG
- Side airbagsFront seat side impact airbagsSide airbagsRear side airbagsSide airbagsFront side airbagsCurtain airbagsCurtain airbagsDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbeltsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbagPassenger airbagPassenger knee airbagFront head restraintsDriver/Passenger whiplash optimised head restraints
- Rear headrests3 rear headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix Preparation 2 Rear child seatsFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seats
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelFront armrestFront centre armrest with 12v socketAudio remote controlThree spoke leather trimmed multifunction steering wheel with aluminium inserts and R Line Logo including paddle shiftFront armrestFront centre armrest with storage + rear 2 air vents
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsRear wiperRear windscreen washer and wiper with interval delay
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterActive information displayTrip computerMultifunction computer with visual gear change recommendation for fuel consumption
- Heated door mirrorsElectrically heated and foldable door mirrors, door mirror puddle lights and reverse activated kerb view adjustment on passenger's door mirror
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpersRoof railsSilver roof railsElectric sunroofElectric panoramic sunroof with sunblind
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserAlarmAlarm with interior protectionRemote central lockingRemote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
- Collision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise controlPASProgressive power assisted steeringLane departure warningLane assistReverse parking aidArea view with park assist steering and front and rear parking sensorsCollision avoidance brakingFront assist, radar sensor controlled distance monitor, city emergency braking + predictive pedestrian protection
- Space saver spare wheelSteel space saver spare wheel
- ABSABS+EBD+Brake assistTraction controlESC with EDL, ASR, EDTC and trailer stabilisation function
- Front fog lightsLED headlights with dynamic light assist daytime running lights and cornering front fog lightsLED rear lights3D effect cherry red LED rear tail lights
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interface2 x USB connection + USB charging socket
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth phone integration systemMobile phone App interfaceApp-Connect
- 3 zone climate control3 zone climate control
- Electric tailgateFully electric tailgate + keyless entry and start
- Alloy wheels20" Suzuka alloy wheels with mobility self sealing tyres + anti theft wheel bolts
- Minimum Kerbweight1570Gross Vehicle Weight2230Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)58Max. Towing Weight - Braked2000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight660Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)615No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.5
- Length4490Width1859Wheelbase2677Height (including roof rails)1654
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)NWLTP - MPG - Comb - Min45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.3Top Speed126Engine Power - BHP150Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW110Engine Torque - LBS.FT251Engine Torque - NM340Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG34.7
- Coin SeriesR Line TechCoin DescriptionTdi 150Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1968Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeDfga
- Tyre Size Front255/40 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleSuzukaAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?True
- CO2 (g/km)131Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb163
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.