Volvo XC40 Electric Estate300kW Recharge Twin Plus 78kWh 5 Doors AWD Auto
- 12.3" Progressive Driver Display4.5M Type 2/Mode 3 Charge Cable7M 10Amp Charge Cable With 3 Pin Plug9" Centre Console Portrait Touch ScreenAdjustable Steering Wheel ForceBluetooth Hands Free Telephone KitDriver Assistance (Pilot Assist And Adaptive Cruise Control)Driver Awareness - Blind Spot Information System With Steer Assist, Cross Traffic Alert With Autobrake And Rear Collision Warning And MitigationFront Park AssistLane Keep Assist With Driver Alert ControlLow Speed Exterior Sound SpeakerOncoming Lane MitigationRear Park AssistRear Park Assist CameraSpeed LimiterSpeed Sensitive SteeringVolvo On Call With Charge Station Locations And Route Planning And Pre ClimatisationWireless Smartphone Integration Includes Apple Carplay And Android AutoWireless/Inductive Mobile Phone Charging
- Touring Chassis
- Dab Digital RadioGoogle Automatic Services - Nav With Google Maps, Apple Carplay/Android Auto, Voice Recognition With Google AssistantHigh Performance Sound, 8 Speakers/250W, Front Usb And 2 Rear Type C UsbSteering Wheel Mounted Remote Controls
- Adaptive Brake Lights With High Level Led Brake LightsAuto Dimming Exterior Rear View MirrorAuto Dimming Interior MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Led Headlights + Active High Beam Incorporating Daytime Running LightsColour Co-Ordinated Front Grille And SurroundDark Tinted Windows For Rear Door Side Windows And Cargo CompartmentElectric Adjustable/Heated/Auto Folding Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Recharge Tread PlatesHigh Gloss Black Front And Rear Skid PlateHigh Gloss Black Lower Front BumperHigh Gloss Black Window TrimHome Safe And Approach LightingIntegrated Roof Rails In High Gloss BlackLed Front Fog LampsPuddle LightsRain Sensor With Automatic Windscreen Wiper ActivationRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperRecharge Embossed Rear Side Roof PillarRecharging Port Located In Nearside Front WingRoof AntennaRoof SpoilerVisible Vin Plate
- 12V Socket In Front Tunnel Console And Cargo Compartment2 Zone Electronic Climate Control And Rear Air Vent With Clean Zone Air Quality System And Pollen Filter3 Spoke Sports Tailored Steering Wheel60/40 Versatile Split Folding Rear SeatA-Pillar Parking Ticket HolderAdvanced Interior Air Cleaner Pm2.5Ambient Front Door And Instrumental Panel LightingBlack Stone PillarsCentre Console Cupholders And StorageCharcoal HeadliningExtended Front Seat CushionsFlexible Load Floor And Grocery Bag HolderFront Door Pocket And Cupholder LightsFront Footwell IlluminationFront HeadrestsFront Load Compartment (31 Litres)Front Reading Light And Theatre LightingFront Tunnel Net Pocket And Integrated Waste BinGlovebox Bag HookHeat Pump (Enhanced Cabin Heating And Cooling Efficiency With Optimal Vehicle Range)Heated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelHeight/Reach Adjustable Steering ColumnHigh Gloss Black Centre Tunnel And Centre Screen Surround DecoIlluminated GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIlluminated Vanity Mirrors + Ticket HolderLoad Protection NetMulti Directional Lumbar SupportPower Driver Seat With Memory + Exterior Mirrors MemoryPower Passenger SeatRear Armrest / Integral Cup Holders / Storage TrayRear Coat HookRear HeadrestsRear Reading And Courtesy LightsSingle Front Passenger SeatTailgate LightingUnderfloor Cargo Storage
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCity Safety Includes Pedestrian, Cyclist And Large Animal Detection And Front Collision Warning With Full Auto BrakeDrivers Knee AirbagDual Stage Driver/Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Reminder And PretensionersFront Seats Sips AirbagsHill Descent ControlHill Start AssistInflatable CurtainIsofix Attachment (Front Passenger And Rear Outer Seats)Passenger Airbag Cut-Off DevicePower Child Locks On Rear DoorsRoad Sign Information DisplayRun Off Road MitigationRun Off Road ProtectionSips (Side Impact Protection System)Slippery Road And Hazard Light AlertStability And Traction Control With Spin Control, Engine Drag Control And Corner Traction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring SystemVehicle Deceleration Control With Anti-Lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Distribution And Emergency Brake AssistWarning TriangleWhips Whiplash Protection System - Front
- Anti-Theft Alarm Including Immobiliser/Volume Sensor + Level SensorCare Key With User Defined Top SpeedConvenient Entry And StartKey Integrated Remote Control Central Locking + Fuel Flap With Deadlocking System And Auto Open/Close Power WindowsKeyless Drive Plus Handsfree Tailgate Opening/ClosingLocking Wheel NutsPrivate Locking For Tailgate
- Lower Dashboard, Tunnel Console And Door Panel In Charcoal
- Tyre Sealant Kit + 12V Compressor
- Minimum Kerbweight2113 kgGross Vehicle Weight2650 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight537 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)578 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1328 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.4
- Length4425 cmWidth1910 cmWheelbase2702 cmWidth (including mirrors)2034 cmHeight1651 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.9 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP408 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW300 kwEngine Power - RPM4350 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT487Engine Torque - NM660 nmEngine Torque - MKG67.3
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesTwin PlusCoin DescriptionRecharge 300kwStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power408Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear255/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1440Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.8Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)720Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)37Battery Charge Type 3 kW150Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh78Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb417WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL417WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH400WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL23.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH25WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.6WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb259.1WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH248.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL259.1
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.