BMW 8 Series Coupe840i M Sport 2 Doors Auto
- Automatic Tailgate Operation, Remote Opening With Key, Closing By Tailgate Button Or Remote Control Including Tailgate In Led TechnologyBluetooth Hands Free Facility With Usb Audio Interface, Voice Control And Enhanced Bluetooth + Wireless ChargingBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear IndicatorCheck Control SystemCondition Based ServiceDrive Experience Control With Sport, Comfort, Eco Pro And Adaptive ModesElectric BootlidHead Up DisplayIdrive Controller With Shortcut ButtonsInstrument And Upper Door Panel In Walknappa LeatherIntegrated Owners HandbookOil Sensor For Level And GradeOn Board ComputerOutside Temperature DisplayRun Flat IndicatorService Interval IndicatorServotronic SystemSpeed LimiterWi-Fi Hotspot
- Adaptive M SuspensionDouble Wishbone Front AxleDynamic Damper ControlEight Speed Sport Automatic TransmissionM Sport DifferentialPetrol Particulate FilterSport Exhaust System
- Dab Digital RadioFavourite Buttons
- Automatic Windscreen Wipers And Automatic HeadlightCarbon CoreClimate Comfort WindscreenDaytime Driving Lights Front And Rear ActiveDynamic Brake LightsExterior Mirrors - Floating Design Mirror,Exterior Mirror Housing Upper In Vehicle Colour,Electri Adjust/Heated,Aspherical,Electric Fold In FunctionFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFront Electric WindowsFront Ornamental Grille With Kidney Grille BarsHeated Rear Window, GlassHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantIlluminated Door HandlesLed Rear LightsModel Logo On Right TailgateRain Sensor And Automatic Driving Lights ControlRear BootSdrive Designation On Left TailgateSun Protection GlassThermally Insulated WindscreenThird Led Technology Brake Light In Rear WindowWelcome Lights In Interior And Door Handle Area
- 2 Cup Holders In Front2 Rear Head Restraints2 X Front 12V Power Sockets3 Spoke M Sport Leather Multifunction Steering Wheel With Shift Paddle4 Seats50/50 Split Folding Rear SeatAmbient Light With Dynamic Interior LightAutomatic Air Conditioning With 2-Zone ControlBmw IdFrameless Interior MirrorFront Centre Armrest With Light, 12V Socket And Usb And Storage CompartmentFront Entry Lights DoorsFront Reading LightsFront Seat HeatingFront Sun Visors With Ticket Holder And Illuminated MirrorInterior Lighting - Interior Light Front Centre Above Interior Mirror,Luggage Compartment Light,Automatic Interior Light System Soft On/Soft OffLashing EyeletsLockable Glove Compartment With LightMicrofilter And Active Carbon FilterSteering Column With Adjustable Height And Length And Activation Via Control On The Steering ColumnThrough Loading Function
- Bmw Live Cockpit Professional Pack - 8 SeriesConnected Professional Pack - 8 SeriesExterior Items Pack - 8 SeriesM Sport Exterier Styling Aerodynamics Pack - 8 Series
- 18" M Sport Braking System With Blue Painted Brake Calipers With M DesignationAbs/EbdActive ProtectionAirbags - Driver And Front Passenger Airbag With Seat Occupancy Detection, Knee, Side And Front Passenger Seat Airbag DeactivationBrake Discs, Compound StructureCbc - (Cornering Brake Control)Crash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off, Interior Lighting, Safety Battery Terminal Clamp And AirbagsDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Brake ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionFront Three Point With Pyrotechnical Belt Latch Tensioner Seat Belts, Belt Force Limiter And Belt StopperHead Airbags For 1St And 2Nd Seat RowHill Start AssistIntegrated Brake SystemIsofix Child Seat Mounting For The Two Outer Rear SeatsRear Three Point With Pyrotechnical Belt Latch Tensioner Seat Belts And Belt Force LimiterSide Impact ProtectionTyre Pressure Monitoring System (Tpms)Warning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm System (Thatcham 1) With Electronic Engine ImmobiliserCentre Lock SwitchClosing System With Central LockingComfort Access SystemKeyless Entry With Start/Stop ButtonLocking Wheel BoltsVehicle Key With Exclusive M Designation
- Minimum Kerbweight1730 kgGross Vehicle Weight2225 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)68 litresMax. Loading Weight495 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)420 litresNo. of Seats4Max. Roof Load75 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4851 cmWidth1902 cmWheelbase2822 cmWidth (including mirrors)2137 cmHeight1346 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low22.8WLTP - MPG - Medium33.2WLTP - MPG - High39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High36.2WLTP - MPG - Comb33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH33.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low12.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High7.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.2 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP333 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW245 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM1700 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC2998 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves24CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB58b30m1
- Coin SeriesM SportCoin DescriptionIStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0745eBadge Power333Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front245/35 R20Tyre Size Rear275/30 R20Tyre Size SpareRun Flat TyresWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleY Spoke Style 728mAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low283WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium193WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High164WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL190
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.