Audi Q8 E-Tron Estate250kW 50 Quattro 95kWh S Line 5 Doors Auto [Tech Pack]
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Lane Departure WarningAudi Phone Box With Wireless ChargingAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual CockpitCamera Traffic Sign RecognitionMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi TouchOperating Buttons In Black, Glass Look With Haptic FeedbackPower Operated TailgateProgressive Steering
- 11Kw Onboard ChargerAc And Dc Charging Access Point On Drivers Side, Second Ac Charging Access Point On Passenger SideAdaptive Sport Air SuspensionQuattro All Wheel Drive
- Audi Music Interface With 2 Usb Ports With Charge And Data FunctionsDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic WindscreenAluminium Roof RailsAudi Hd Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Coloured BumpersComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsPrivacy Glass For Rear Side Windows And Rear WindowRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperS Line Badge On Front GrilleS Line Front And Rear BumpersS Line Rear Diffuser
- 2 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning Including Comfort Remote Pre-Conditioning3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Rear Head Restraints3 Spoke Multi-Function Steering Wheel In Perforated Leather With S Logo With Paddles For Recuperation4-Way Lumbar Support For Front SeatsComfort Front Centre ArmrestDriver Seat Memory FunctionElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFront HeadrestsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsHousehold Plug Type G (Gb)Illuminated Door Sill TrimsIndustry Plug Cee 32 A/230 V/6 H/Long + StraightIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Passenger Seat With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Outer Rear SeatsLed Ambient Lighting Of Centre Console, Front And Rear Door Trim Panels And Outer Door HandleLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment FloorManually Adjustable Steering ColumnRemovable Net PartitionSingle Front Passenger SeatStainless Steel PedalsSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool KitValcona Leather Upholstery With Contrast Stitching + Front Sport Seats With S Embosses LogoVehicle Inlet Combo 2
- Gloss Styling Pack - Q8Technology Pack - Q8Twin Leather Pack - Q8
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsActive Vehicle Alerting System (Avas)Airbag - Front Driver And Passenger, Side Airbags And Head AirbagsAudi Pre Sense Front And BasicChild Locks On Rear DoorsTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionKeyless Go
- Aluminium Inlays Front And Rear And S Logo In FrontDark Matt Brushed Aluminium Inlay
- 21" 9.5J 15 Spoke Graphite Grey Design Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight2510 kgGross Vehicle Weight3170 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight660 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)569 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1637 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4915 mmWheelbase2928 mmWidth (including mirrors)2189 mmHeight (including roof rails)1633 mm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP340 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT490Engine Torque - NM664 nmEngine Torque - MKG67.7
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeGegcub
- Coin SeriesS Line [tech Pack]Coin Description95kwhSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBadge Power340Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front265/45 R21Tyre Size Rear265/45 R21Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type21" AlloyWheel Style15 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2700Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - kW2.3Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)870Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - kW7Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)555Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - kW11Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)28Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - kW150Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh95Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb446WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL451WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH428WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb22.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL21.9WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH22.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.8WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH2.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL2.8WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb277WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH266WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL280Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationRight Side FrontUsable Battery Capacity89Maximum Charging Rate - kW150
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.