Audi Q8 E-Tron Sportback250kW 50 Quattro 95kWh Sport 5 Doors Auto
- Audi Connect Safety And Service (E-Call)Audi Drive SelectAudi Lane Departure WarningAudi Parking System Plus Includes 360 Degree Display With Front And Rear SensorsAudi Phone Box With Wireless ChargingAudi Smartphone Interface Includes Wireless Apple Carplay/Android AutoAudi Virtual CockpitCamera Traffic Sign RecognitionMmi Navigation Plus With Mmi TouchPower Operated TailgateProgressive SteeringRear View Camera
- 11Kw Onboard Charger6M Type 2 Mode 3 Charging CableAc And Dc Charging Access Point On Drivers Side, Second Ac Charging Access Point On Passenger SideAdaptive Air SuspensionCompact E-Tron Charging System, 4.5M Type 2 Mode 2 Charging CableHousehold Plug Type G (Gb)Industry Plug Cee 32 A/230 V/6 H/Long + StraightQuattro All Wheel DriveWall Mounted Bracket For Compact E-Tron Charging System
- Audi Music Interface With 2 Usb Ports With Charge And Data FunctionsAudi Sound System With 6 Channel Amplifier, 180 Watt Amplifying Capacity And 10 Loudspeakers Including SubwooferDab Digital Radio
- 3Rd Brake LightAcoustic WindscreenAudi Hd Matrix Led Headlights With Dynamic Front And Rear IndicatorsAuto Dimming Frameless Rear View MirrorComing/Leaving Home Lighting FunctionContrast Finish BumpersDoor Sill Trims With Aluminium InlaysLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsRear Side Wing DoorsRear SpoilerRear Wiper
- 2 Zone Automatic Air Conditioning Including Comfort Remote Pre-Conditioning3 Bench Rear Seats In 2Nd Row3 Rear Head Restraints4 Spoke Multi Function Leather Steering Wheel With Paddles For Recuperation4-Way Lumbar Support For Front SeatsDriver Seat Memory FunctionElectrically Adjustable Front SeatsFront Centre ArmrestFront HeadrestsFront/Rear Floor MatsHeated Front SeatsIsofix Child Seat Mounting For Passenger Seat With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment FloorLunar Silver Cloth HeadliningManually Adjustable Steering ColumnSingle Front Passenger SeatSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTool KitTwin Leather UpholsteryVehicle Inlet Combo 2
- Gloss Styling Pack - Q8Led Interior Lighting Pack - Q8
- 3 Point Seatbelts On All SeatsActive Vehicle Alerting System (Avas)Airbag - Front Driver And Passenger, Side Airbags And Head AirbagsAudi Pre Sense Front And BasicChild Locks On Rear DoorsTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Anti Theft AlarmAnti-Theft Wheel Bolts And Wheel Loosening DetectionKeyless Go
- Graphite Grey Paint Finish Inlays
- 20" X 9.0J 5 Arm Dynamic Design Graphite Grey Alloy Wheels
- Battery Capacity % Guaranteed Under Warranty70Battery Capacity In Kwh95Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Charge Time (Mins)2700Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 1 - Power Supply - Kw2.3Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Charge Time (Mins)870Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 2 - Power Supply - Kw7Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Charge Time (Mins)555Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Percentage Change0-100Battery Charging Scenario 3 - Power Supply - Kw11Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Charge Time (Mins)28Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Percentage Change10-80Battery Charging Scenario 4 - Power Supply - Kw150Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonCharging Port LocationRight Side FrontCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Maximum Charging Rate - Kw150Nedc Electricity Consumption Kwh/100 KmNot AvailableNedc Maximum Ev Range MilesNot AvailableStandard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Mileage100000Standard Manufacturers Battery Warranty - Years8Usable Battery Capacity89Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb21.2Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Teh22.1Wltp - Ec (Kwh/100Km) - Comb - Tel21.1Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb2.9Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Teh2.8Wltp - Ec (Miles/Kwh) - Comb - Tel2.9Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb467Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Teh446Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Km) - Comb - Tel470Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb290Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Teh277Wltp - Pure Electric Range (Miles) - Comb - Tel292
- CoNot AvailableCo2 (G/Km)0 g/kmHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsNot Available
- CamshaftNot AvailableCatalytic ConvertorNot AvailableCc1 ccCompression RatioNot AvailableCylinder LayoutNot AvailableCylindersNot AvailableCylinders - Bore (Mm)Not AvailableCylinders - Stroke (Mm)Not AvailableEngine CodeGetbubEngine LayoutNot AvailableFuel DeliveryNot AvailableGears1 SpeedNumber Of ValvesNot AvailableTransmissionAuto
- Ec Combined (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Directive 1999/100/Ec AppliesNot AvailableEc Extra Urban (Mpg)Not AvailableEc Urban (Mpg)Not Available
- Alternative Fuel QualifyingYesBadge Engine CcccBadge Power340Based On IdNot AvailableCoin Description95KwhCoin SeriesSportGeneration Mark1Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0748ENcap Adult Occupant Protection %91Ncap Child Occupant Protection %85Ncap Overall Rating - Effective February 095Ncap Pedestrian Protection %71Ncap Safety Assist %76Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicle's Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage60000 milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNot AvailableTiming Belt Interval MileageNot AvailableVehicle Homologation ClassM1
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs)6 secEngine Power - Bhp340 bhpEngine Power - Kw250 kwEngine Torque - Lbs.Ft490 lbs.ftEngine Torque - Mkg67.7 mkgEngine Torque - Nm664 nmTop Speed124 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelN/A
- Alloys?YesSpace Saver?NoTyre Size Front255/50 R20Tyre Size Rear255/50 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Style5 Arm DynamicWheel Type20" Alloy
- Height1619 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength4915 mmWheelbase2928 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2189 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)Not AvailableGross Vehicle Weight3170 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1567 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)528 litresMax. Loading Weight660 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2510 kgNo. Of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb12.2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.