BMW M8 CoupeM8 Competition 2 Doors Step Auto
- Automatic Tailgate Operation, Remote Opening With Key, Closing By Tailgate Button Or Remote Control Including Taillight In Led TechnologyBluetooth Hands Free Facility With Usb Audio Interface And Voice ControlBmw Connecteddrive Online ServicesBmw Drive RecorderBmw Legal Emergency CallBmw Live Cockpit Professional With HudBmw TeleservicesBrake Pad Wear Indicator Warning LightCheck Control SystemCondition Based ServiceElectric Boot Lid - Electrically Opening/Closing Rear TailgateEnhanced Bluetooth Telephony With Wireless ChargingFront/Rear Park Distance Control (Pdc)Idrive Controller With Shortcut ButtonsIntegrated Owner's HandbookLight On WarningM ServotronicOil Sensor For Level And GradeParking Assistant Plus With 360 Degree Surround View Camera System And Remote 3D ViewPasPersonal ProfileRev CounterService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop Red ButtonWi-Fi Hotspot
- Adaptive M SuspensionDouble Wishbone Front AxleDynamic Damper ControlM Sport DifferentialM Twin Power Turbo 8 CylinderPetrol Particulate FilterSteptronic Sport Transmission With Eight Speed Automatic And Gearshift Paddle Switches On The Steering WheelValve Controlled Exhaust SystemXdrive (Permanent All-Wheel Drive, Variable Torque Distribution, Including Dsc To Control Traction Interventions)
- Dab Tuner Enables Digital Radio ReceptionFavourite Buttons
- Black Chrome Exhaust TailpipesBmw Individual High-Gloss Shadow Line With Extended Contents Includes Kidney Frame, Clasp And Air Breather In Black ChromeBmw Individual High-Gloss Shadow Line With Window Frame And Mirror Base In Black High GlossBody Colour BumpersCarbon Core - Innovative Lightweight Construction With Highly Rigid And Light Carbon ElementsClimate Comfort Windscren, Infrared Reflecting With Burglary-Deterrent Acoustic FilmDoor Handle IlluminationDynamic Brake LightsElectric Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front WindowsFollow Me Home Headlight FunctionFrameless Interior MirrorFront And Rear Bumper System With Replaceable Deformation ElementsFull Ornamental Grille With Kidney Grille BarsHeated Rear WindowHeated Windscreen Washer JetsHigh Beam AssistantHigh Gloss Black Kidney GrilleLed Daytime Running LightsLed Rear LightsM Carbon RoofM Sport Exhaust SystemModel Logo On Kidney, Side Strakes, Right Tailgate And Door Sill FinishersRain Sensor With Automatic Intermittent Windscreen Wipers Control And Headlights ActivationRear BootSoft Close Automatic (Sca) For DoorsSun Protection GlazingThermally Insulated WindscreenThird Led Technology Brake Light In Rear WindowWelcome Lights In Interior And Door Handle Area
- 2 Seat Bench In Second Row2 X Front 12V Power Sockets4 Way Electrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerAutomatic Air Conditioning With 2-Zone ControlCentre Console And Cupholder Storage Incl. UsbCentre Console Media Control KnobDynamic Ambient Interior LightingEntry Lights On DoorsFront Centre Armrest With Light, 12V Socket And Usb And Storage CompartmentFront Cupholders X 2Front Door PocketsFront Reading LightsGlove CompartmentHeight Adjustable Headrests With Integrated Headrest LookInstrument And Upper Door Panel In Walknappa Black LeatherInterior Light Front Centre Above Interior MirrorLashing Eyelets In Luggage CompartmentLockable Glove Compartment With LightLuggage Compartment LightM Door Sill Finishers With Illuminated Bmw M8 DesignationMicrofilter And Active Carbon FilterRear HeadrestsSplit Folding Rear Seat With 50:50 ConfigurationSteering Column With Adjustable Height And Length And Activation Via Control On The Steering ColumnSunvisors With Front Ticket Pocket And Illuminated MirrorsThrough Loading FunctionVelour Floormats
- Connected Package Professional - M8
- 2 X 3-Point Rear Seat BeltsAbs/EbdActive Front Integrated Look HeadrestsActive ProtectionChild Seat Isofix Attachment Rear Outer SeatsCompound Structure Brake DiscsCrash Sensor Activating Central Locking Release, Hazard Warning Lights, Fuel Cut Off, Interior Lighting, Safety Battery Terminal Clamp And AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Knee AirbagDriver/Front Passenger Side AirbagsDriver/Passenger Seat Occupancy SensorDsc - Dynamic Stability ControlDynamic Traction Control - DtcElectromechanical Parking Brake With Automatic Drive Away Release And Auto Hold FunctionFront Three Point With Pyrotechnical Belt Latch Tensioner Seat Belts, Belt Force Limiter And Belt StopperHead Airbags For First And Second Row SeatsIntegrated Brake System With Two Selectable Brake Pedal CharacteristicsM Seatbelts With Black Seat Belts With Fine M Stripes For All SeatsPassenger Airbag Deactivation SystemRear Three Point With Pyrotechnical Belt Latch Tensioner Seat Belts And Belt Force LimiterSide Impact ProtectionTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure IndicatorWarning Triangle And First Aid Kit
- Alarm SystemCentre Lock SwitchClosing System With Central LockingComfort Access SystemElectronic Vehicle ImmobiliserKeyless Engine StartLocking Wheel BoltsVehicle Key With Exclusive M Designation
- Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1900 kgGross Vehicle Weight2385 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)68 litresMax. Loading Weight485 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)420 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.2
- Length4867 cmWidth1907 cmWheelbase2827 cmWidth (including mirrors)2137 cmHeight1362 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low13.1WLTP - MPG - Medium26.2WLTP - MPG - High30.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High29.4WLTP - MPG - Comb25WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL25WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH24.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low21.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium10.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High9.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High9.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb11.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL11.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH11.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)3.2 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP625 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW460 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT553Engine Torque - NM750 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG76.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)89 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)88.3 mmCC4395 ccCylinders8Cylinder LayoutV8Number of Valves32CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTwin TurboCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutNorth SouthCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeS63b44t4
- Coin SeriesM8 CompetitionStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750eBadge Power625Badge Engine CC4.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front275/35 R20Tyre Size Rear285/35 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleStar Spoke Style 813 MAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low494WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium246WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High210WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High219WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb259WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH260WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL257
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.